No job

How are you spending evening, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R9X1LuLfMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weed,wrasslin and fappin

what the hell is that?

Redneck MMA

gonna read a scientific article and try to incorporate it into my masters thesis

Being the best business troll I can.

Fuck bitches get money!

weed WoW and depression

what is your major? what is topic of your masters thesis?

im gonna tell u its psychology, but i dont want to talk about the topic

Is it in another language? I would have loved to try literally copy-pasting someone else's work in French, but I could only use English sources.

is mine in language other that english? Yes, but then how would any1 judge "your work" if its in a different language and what if they get a translator and figure out its completely not about what u were supposed to write?

Psychology is imo pretty cool major, but i heard that one big problem in europe is that it's very country-specific study, almost like studying law.

how? Only country-specific thing about it is mental health care laws, which u dont study and the employer handles that anyways

well i am not exactly sure, i am studying CompSci, but i talked with my friend's gf, and she told me that if she'd finished her master degree in my country, and then move to austria for work, she'd have to make make some extra exams. I'm not sure why exactly that is that true, but it makes sense that it's different to treat person in US, Germany or Poland

us, germany and poland r actualy in very similar cultural circle. Ud have problems treating indigenous africans or asians. There r cultural differences, but not between every1. And i guess she meant some exams so that the country is sure your education course wasnt a bunch of bullshit and they just gave u a title they themselves dont know nothing about

I don't really believe that you'd treat metal health of people from such different culture, but whatever, I am not educated enough to being able to argue with philosophy major about this. On other hand, there is much bigger possibility that I just didn't listen to her properly. Where are you studying?

checked
what is so productive person like you even doing on 8ch?

I am not productive. I am a neet with hobbies who does the yard work and tries to work out every other week day.

u asking me about the country, or the college?

if this it the life of neet, it's not so bad. keep being productive!

If you are asking this question, it means you are from US. But sure, what college do you attend? How much do you pay for college?
where are my slavic roots if I drank 0,3l of vodka and 1,5l of beer and I'm feeling really drunk?

i dont pay, cuz im not from usa
nowhere to be found, if u get drunk with that little alcohol

Bruh…
I know

where are you from?

central europe

country?

no specifics. Why u askin?

just like that, I'm from central europe, too. But It;s good to keep origin country private, if we'd know primary language other person is speaking, we'd end up conversating in that language, and I hate when someone is not speaking in english on chan. spanish use to do it, i hate them so much

😃

no job
have to go back home for summer
last night at dorm city flat
bought beers and vodka
nobody to drink with
probably have to switch careers because I'm a failure

kkk

I love going back to my parents house for the summer. I've got a cat there, I don't have to leave the building I woke up in to eat, there's nice wine around, a beach… Plus I usually do more drugs at my parents house than at school and my rooms there are bigger than dormitories.

My parents are dead…

I have to clean my flat for a viewing

it's going to take all fucking night

youtube.com/watch?v=0R9X1LuLfMo

k

getting drunk as well
highfive.png
lurking around this fucking site way too long
writing the 70th chapter of a fanfic
and the name calling begins in

Its, ok, dude, literacy is great, no matter, what.

Oh fuck you guys.

I come here to see something funny that may cheer me up, then im getting out more depressed.

using tindr also okcupid pof snapchat and other dating apps but the bigger ones are better for numbers reasons

😃