What's the most cringe inducing fanbase?

What's the most cringe inducing fanbase?
Ghost heads?
Trekkies?
Star wars fans?
I'm only accutely aware of trekkie and star wars autism over the years but I saw ghostheads recently that really made me cringe. Any documentaries like that for trekkies and star wars fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brassiere
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duck
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_duck_individual
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Water
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tree
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shoe
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Santa_Claus
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana_Jones
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter_Jettster's_family
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Willrow_Hood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuck Wars without a doubt.
Trekkies can at least produce some decent memes and content when they aren't being autistic.

Is /tv anti-fandom?

All of them. The mere idea of defining yourself over what you are a fan of is reddit incarnate.
That said: Dressing up with your pals in costume for an event in good fun is perfectly harmless and only equally reddit betavirgins try to act above it

Trekkies were the most embarassing for the longest time, but that was because there wasn't a lot of other widespread fandoms.

Ghostbusters never really had a strong fandom. They mostly stick to themselves, but since the reboot, they tried to become a big thing and humiliated themselves by throwing their weight behind that abortion of a movie..

Now Star Wars fans have really worked hard to be absolute cancer. They have adopted all the worst habits of Trekkies (fan weddings, for instance) on top of creating a religious devotion to a series of movies that have only gotten worse and worse with each installment.

After the prequels, all fans should have been wary of a new trilogy.. Instead, they let themselves get even more hyped up than before. People treated it like the most important thing to ever happen to them. Countless idiots crying on youtube from seeing Harrison Ford hobbling into scene. Losing their shit over seeing a tie-fighter.

Then you've got the faggots at RLM who may as well be the SWIDF, with all their ironic fanboyism and gorging on merchandising.

On top of that, the series is being forcefully made into a giant pozzed neghole to shit out movie after movie, and despite the poor quality thus far, Star Wars fans are still excited for more. They're like battered wives now, and they want to force this onto their children… A tactic which Cuntbusters attempted.. This idea that these shows and movies MUST exist for the sake of little girls, muslims, and niggers, especially.

Captain, this is not logical

SuperWhoLockies

All "fans" needs to be sterilized and locked away in the dark corners of the earth.

The Trekkies documentaries are good if you want to watch some autism.

that's some real forced shit right there.

maybe it's just me but it really seemed like the prequels were way more hyped up. I remember people getting prepped for them back in 96 when the N64 launched while TFA hype was like a year at most before it came out.

Obviously the Steven Universe Fandom.

I didn't know they still existed.

Why is it dubs that when people dress up for ghostbusters its the shitty reboot rather than the original?

Star Wars manages to be the lest cringeworthy one even though it's the largest.

Trekies are worse but less cringey.

Ghost heads are probably the worst of them all.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brassiere
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duck
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_duck_individual
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Water
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tree
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shoe
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Santa_Claus
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana_Jones
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter_Jettster's_family
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Willrow_Hood

No question.

Holy shit that's just depressing.

This is super common. Damaged people turn to extreme escapism because they can't face reality.

Anime

But which anime has the cringiest fandom. Aside from Naruto.

jojo

Nigger take this shit to Holla Forums for the recycled pony and anime autism.
This is about ghostbusters/star wars/star trek autism

You forgot one.

Wow how empty can her life be before she became a cisbuster fan?

Is that like Jebheads? That's like automatic grounds for cringe-inducing autism.

That looks adorable though.

Yeah I would say jojo but it probably gets beaten by Attack On Titan now.

This

That kid is one lucky mofo. Just look how happy he is. Say that being a Space Marine isn't cool, nigga, I dare you!

Space marines are gay dickless freaks with wacky proportions out of a toy soldier board game.

That leis is at least a butterface so it's not that bad

TruthSeekers

Honestly, I would say Ghostheads. Star Wars and Star Trek have assloads of material aside from the movie, so they can spend their autism in a lot of stuff, with varying themes. That doesn't mean it's good, and fans can be cringy. Meanwhile, GB has three movies, three cartoons, a handful of videogames and that's as much as I can remember.
But Ghostheads now feel very forced. Trekkies and SW obsessive fans have always been there in the public conscious, and are/were running jokes as the pimply loser nerd everywhere.
But I've never heard any sort of media or even real horror stories at cons or in the street about encountering an obsessive GB fan.

sudocucks, hands down

Is James Rolfe the only sane Ghostbusters fan?

Why is it that the ugliest bastards are always the ones getting photographed doing autistic shit? Where are the normal-looking ponyfaggots?

I only know about real ghostbusters and extreme ghostbusters.
What's this third cartoon you speak of?

anyone who watches tv or follows any tv series

They are non existant. They choose to stay as just "people who like(d) the show" and not associate with the fandom precisely because of faggots like the one in that pic.
A local ponyfag group was literally composed for the msot part with furries or furries claiming to be "reformed" thanks to the pone, along with NEETfags and a couple of otherwise well-adjusted people who eventually got tired and elft the group. I know this because I joined a friend who was into pone back in the day. I regret it but on the other side I can confirm that the whole "b-but w-we have decent people in the fandom! not everyone is a degenerate!" argument it's a complete lie.

Most weebs are just stupid teenagers that will probably grow out of it within a few years, but bronies are all genuine mouth-breather autists without exception. They win by default.

Literally the new ghostbuster fans now.