There are anons here who have had sex

Normies need to die.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit? Gtfo normalfag

I hate to ever agree with a tripfag, but
this

I'm a normie been here one week now and id havento admit you guys have a fun little site. I hear the owners a midget named moot ? So progressive! lol
If i were to offer any advice on things that could be changed it would be they should add like or dislike buttons so we know how people feel about post :) your welcome

/sfg/ here.

I've been waiting for this thread for a while, if only to remark on how wizardry and being a permavirgin are far from the hard limits for abnormality. Consider the following:

Some people sex with poo.

Some peeple gf are a dead racoon.

Some people like teh cuck

Some people like strung out bug chasing heroin whores.

None of these are accepted by polite society.
I'm sick of you b'awwwtistic special snowflake cunts who think the v-card automatically gets traded in for a normalfag pass. You can't see the forest for the trees, buckaroo. After sex, for a lot of us, the ride is just begining.

The issue to me honestly seems to be the fact that imageboards these days instantly mean "virgin, socially awkward, weird".

It has never been primarily these things. It's a bit of an inside joke, and a large fraction of imageboard population ARE virgins, but it's not a hard fucking limit.

Take me, for example. I run a fucking torture, rape, animal and child abuse board, yet I am social as fuck. My steam friendslist is maxed out, I have people on my steam account commending me for being funny, friendly, sociable, calm.

These days, imageboards turned themselves into a fucking meme.

Stop fucking trying to adhere to these non-existent meme rules. It's pointless. It's detrimental.

Just fucking be yourself, and embrace every part of who you are. Don't be afraid to expose these parts to other people, and people on imageboards.

People are inherently flawed, retarded, fucked up and are hilarious because of it. All you have to do to "preserve the spirit of Holla Forums" is stop fucking pretending to be who you aren't.

We're monkeys in shoes, and that in itself is funny enough to supply us with endless amount of lulz till the day we all die.

bump

This
Go normalfag wizard

Make interesting threads, can keep a discussion going with different points of view and arguments backed up by facts, share their knowledge and experience, overall fun and entertaining to read.

Make >tfw no gf threads, shitpost.

Based gorefag.

Just relax OP. Bring your own uniqueness to Holla Forums. This is how OC is formed.

I have a wife. It's a bit like wizardry but without any spells.

don't you remember that beta uprising, op could be a copycat killer.

Some of you normalfags are alright. Don't post on Holla Forums tomorrow.

just buy some cocaine and go to the club…women are stupid sluts…you'll get laid

Only for Chads.

get a prostitute

Don't be a beta fedora faggot.
Learn some goddamn game.

It's not that hard, esp. when you're underage b&

N E E DS U M
sexual healing
exual healings
xual healingse
ual healingsex
al healingsexu
l healingsexua
healingsexual
healingsexual
ealingsexual h
alingsexual he
lingsexual hea
ingsexual heal
ngsexual heali
gsexual healin
sexual healing

It's not great to have it and then lose it. I used to have a gf and sex regularly. That was 7 years ago.

I presently have a gf. I have sex many times a week and still on this shithole website. What do?

post pics of course

of what? You already are on the shithole website, you don't need pics of it.

your gf

preferably nude

it's normalfag.
Kill yourself

Nope, won't do that, since she doesn't even want a clothed picture of her on the internets. That's what you get for exposing sluts, Holla Forumsros. But I can tell you, her body is marvelous. At least for boobs lovers, she has a typical white girl's ass.

i.e. she's a fatty

got it

nope, flat ass

low test fag

you don't understand the power of cocaine

And Flunitrazepam.

m

or futterwacken

Me too man! I love this site! And threads that are disliked a lot should disappear faster while liked threads stay up for longer. Disliked posts should be hidden.

no

Sex makes babies? etc etc etc