German government funded program teaches migrant kebabs how to pick up German girls

GERMANY YES

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/watch-german-govt-funds-migrant-flirt-school/

They aren't even pretending or keeping it on the down low anymore.

Watch the entire video if you can.

Basically, the german government (german tax payers) is funding programs to train migrants to pick up and breed with german girls.

Who actually wants them? Not people with taste, I imagine.

Do we have a term for the feeling when you can't even get angry at this shit anymore because it's so constant and you instead just feel a void inside?

Cynical

On one hand, it shows how degenerate and pitiful most of Germany is. On the other hand, the kikes becoming more and more obvious gives those Germans with self preservation a rallying point. Honestly, with the more cucked European nations, I think the best thing to aim for is to create big and small pockets of nationalists, communities that can fight with each other and for themselves, and encourage others to do so as well. A certain percentage of your population must be written off and disowned, there's no converting them.

Germany is already dead.

On one hand, it shows how degenerate and pitiful most of Germany is. On the other hand, the kikes becoming more obvious gives those Germans with self preservation a rallying point. Honestly, with the more cucked European nations, I think the best thing to aim for is to create big and small pockets of nationalists, communities that can fight with each other and for themselves, and encourage others to do so as well. A certain percentage of your population must be written off and disowned, there's no converting them.

"Cucked"

Lol as the German govt prepares against civil war they do this. I will have no sympathy for merkel as she gets gaddafi'd

This fits. The anger is suppressed because we internalize the idea we can't do anything about it.

Or you don't give a shit because it's not your country it's happening to, so you just get to laugh at the real cucks whose women are being racemixed.

Well, their women voted for it. Now they're getting what they voted for. Literally the definition of "getting what you deserve." What's the problem here?

The women are getting what they want, and most likely enjoying it. They've been thoroughly trained to vote for the destruction of their country and to crave mudslime cock.

Are you the one guy who posts "they deserved it" in every news-ish thread? These reports are still useful, to see what the left is up to in their quest to destroy white culture. Another thing to warn people about, etc.

The good germans who are left should emigrate to a noncucked white country.

We've known this for a while

i cant even watch those things anymore its too disgusting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP, what is this shit.

This? This is the future we chose.

Basically… German men pay taxes to fund classes to teach millions of sandniggers from 3rd world countries and backwards cultures to pick up and have sex with their own women and daughters.

That is basically the gist of it.

you're suppressing it because of the consequences that your anger will bring. you might actually start plotting, even act on it if you allow yourself to feel that anger - or it would just simply wear you down to care about it.

so you know - just raising awareness of this in an effective way will probably derail any plans of a caramel coloured, islamic caliphate; where populations are herded to the other side of a continent because first world leaders want to steal all of the people with useful skill-sets.

fuck them - they're going to fail.