What would you do about immigration as President?

What would you do about immigration as President?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you guys think a fence like pic related would be better than an actual wall?

How would we do the mass deportations? What if the shitskins revolt?

deport them 6 feet into the ground

You got my vote,,user.
Can I help round up the vermin .

Execute those fuckers.

1. Execute illegal immigrants without trial
2. Leave their corpses with their home countries' embassies
3. Invade south to the Colombian border and kill everyone who isn't obviously white on the way
4. Expel non-whites to their ethnic homelands, issuing each an American pistol, ten rounds, a copy of the Constitution, a copy of Culture of Critique, and $500 USD as they left
5. ???
6. PROFIT

Gas the Kikes
Gas the Nigs
Gas the Spics
In that order.

Yes.

Canadafag here

Sporatic artillery fire along the Southern perimeter to keep them off the wall.

no physical fence, instead a tower every 500 yards and constant trucks going from tower to tower.
works for the beaches, will work for the border.

why not a wall? That seems like it'd be way more expensive than building a border wall

Automated turrets on the wall that people can log into from their computers and for a small fee, control the turret/camera system and see how many sneaky tacos they can find. Have a national high score. Our new e-sport

kek I misread the thread, thought this was wall-alternatives.
wall is best and cheapest option, this would be almost as effective though.
would have to further militarize bp though, so upsides and downsides.
just go with the wall.

Wouldn't it be easier to just add motion detecting turrets?

you can't blame human error then.

Mines aren't cool, dudes. You don't know what the significance of that area with mines will be in the future – maybe it will no longer be a border. Maybe in the distant future people will forget that there were mines planted there, and will get blown up. They're indiscriminate, lasting weapons.

Anyway, if I were president, here's what I would do (realistically):
- Secure the borders with something like what
said
- Forbid entrance to non native English speakers. "It is not a nation we inhabit, but a language." This will keep us united. A speaking and writing test will be administered, with random questions/prompts.
- Don't add any more deportation policies because it'll be hard enough to get the above policy in place.

Do what the jews do, not what they say. Build the Wall. Order the military to patrol and defend it. End all foreign aid to pay for it.

Bring back chain gangs. Arrest illegals and use them for free. Put Sheriff Joe in charge of the labor camp.

smh fam

Stop all legal immigration.

No person born in the USA to foreign parents will be considered an American citizen.

Remove all immigration laws back to before the 1965 immigration act.

Militarize the border. Allow the military to dictate what needs to be done to it to completely secure it.

Any business that knowingly hires or houses illegal immigrants loses their business license upon conviction.

Any city, county or state that by declaration or action is a sanctuary for illegal immigrants loses its federal funding retroactively from the moment they became a sanctuary.

No illegal immigrant may receive any federal, state or private benefits aside from life saving medical care.

Any illegal immigrant apprehended by police is deported.

All non-violent illegal immigrants in the prison system are deported.

All violent illegal immigrants in the prison system serve out their term then are deported.

Any illegal immigrant that wants to self-deport and needs assistance to do so may receive assistance from the government if they willingly submit to a background check to ensure they're not wanted for any crimes.

…I think that covers it.

BUILD THE WALL
MAKE IT TALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

disappointed

While I'd personally love it for the USA to be an all-White country, I was stating my actions as if I was president and thus bound by the laws and constitution.

There's no way anyone could legally and constitutionally kick out non-White citizens.

After all, the OP said President, not fairy tale king.

I like this boarder separation design:

When it comes to granting citizenship:

1.Give Mexico a choice of either we cut off all trade, immigration, and any other forms of contact with you or you do you're part in fixing this little invasion of American land
2. Use American, Mexican, and illegal immigrants in the building of the wall. All parties will then go back to their respective countries.
3. Black list all of the middle east including israel(this includes race from the respective countries to so if you're a kike you can't ever enter America) from ever entering this country in any form and deport all respective parties. Also kick out the kikes that have dual citizenship to israel, like all of them. Also don't forget to have a ban or restriction of any foreign linked lobby or political association.

You want to end illegal immigration? Make it clear, CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR that when, not if, they get caught, they will be enslaved for the remainder of their lives, and they will be traded among those who will get the most use out of them, including those who want to rape them, and those who want nothing more than to harvest their organs for sale on the now fully legalized organ market.

Enact this law:

No U.S. based company may hire an employee who is not a full U.S. citizen or has a valid work visa.

because that worked so well the last time you tried it.

It worked very well. Niggers stayed in their place for almost a full century after they were freed. Now imagine if they were never freed.

Actually, there is. The Alien Enemies Act (the one that allowed FDR to put the nips in camps) is still in force.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21

The conditions to expel a foreign nation are that
and
and they have to be at least 14 years old, unfortunately. I could be wrong, but I suspect that "not actually naturalized" is not necessarily the same as "not naturalized" and would allow for the detention and deportation of any 14+ foreigner who displayed obvious symptoms of not having assimilated.

*And to support it, completely cut all welfare spending by 100%. No gibs for autism. No gibs for unemployment. No gibs for being old. No gibs for anything. You either live off of your own income or you are homeless.

I end all aid to illegals. Send anyone aiding them to prison. Anyone providing them with employment to prison. I'd deport on the first crossing of the border, kill on the second. I'd create a false flag in border towns to justify the use of military force to remove all illegals, while increasing tensions between the US and Mexico. I'd then entertain the possibility of an invasion. I wouldn't need a wall. They'd know there's nothing here for them but death and struggle. I'd also have border patrols enforced with military on the border at all times. The troops in Germany, Japan, and South Korea would more than suffice for permanent border security.

How about any business that is found to be employing an illegal will be fined (an arbitrary large amount of money) and forced to fire them.

Solves a lot of the illegal problem by keeping them unemployed and thus not wanting to illegally invade our country, while also giving the government some money. Reduced income taxes for all citizens of course, we need to get back to 3%.

A fine on the business as a whole would be fine I suppose, but I'd still send the CEO, manager, or whoever else is in charge of the specific store/branch hiring the illegal directly to prison. Working people fear going to prison more than they fear a fine.

What sort of sentence? Like spending a number of days in prison for getting too many speeding tickets? Hiring illegals should be illegal and fined, but it's not on the level of murder/arson IMO.

intercept trespassers
convert their biomass to a fuel
sell it back to their country of origin

If a business hires illegals, I'd send the man hiring them to prison for probably 3 to 7 years. Don't like it? Tough. Don't fuck my country over and you won't go to prison.

This is amateur hour.

We have to track all non-citizens

All must wear a hypoallergenic, adhesive RFID patch similar to the old birth control transdermal patches that can stay on the skin for a month at a time. All non-citizens must check in with their local police department to receive a new patch. The process takes no more than 10 minutes, easy as can be.

All non-citizens have their phones registered and said phones' locations are tracked via tower triangulation or GPS, whichever is cheapest or easiest at a given time. Rooting your phone to disable non-citizen tracking is a felony and carries a mandatory minimum of deportation.

Possession of an unregistered phone means deportation.

Failure to wear your patch means deportation.

Those resident aliens seeking US citizenship are given a supply of patches to keep at home. The supply lasts a year and is intended to help them avoid any hassle.

Visa overstay or similar infractions result in your location being tracked to facilitate arrest and deportation. Violations of any immigration law results in a permanent ban on entry to the United States. Appeals can be made for routine misunderstandings and will be answered in a minimum of 2 days.

How'd I do?

Target CEOs with that law. The people with business/english majors who only got connections to get to their position in charge of a company are the ones that deserve that sentence. The technical manager who actually does work in his department? It's not his fault, he wants the best qualified man for the job.

Go full Normandy Atlantic Wall

50+ ft concrete wall you fucking faggot.

Trump will make an american wall that will put china to shame.

Imagine if they were never there to begin with?

I would hire the greatest minds in North America to create a grid of solar-powered laser sniper turrets which would shoot both ways, so nobody could safely dismantle the thing when I left office. Maybe nuclear powered, in case someone had the bright idea to blow it up?

We've also got a bunch of nuclear waste just sitting around at power plants waiting for a happening, we should relocate that to the border.

Wouldn't just shooting at them be a more cost-effective option?

I'm thinking the most cost effective way would be simple area denial with a persistent form of VX nerve agent. Forget the wall and just let them walk a few hundred meters across before every muscle in their body contracts simultaneously while they go into cardiac arrest.

You wouldn't need much at all. Fund it.

Also, Metal Storm platforms for vehicles and get some lasers and shit in there for good measure.

Fuck that shit, why the hell should we foot the bill for illegals? Just toss them into the ocean and let nature do the rest.

yes
SHOOT THE BOATS
KEEP EUROPE WHITE

That would work too and make for some neat footage.

The Snipers will build the wall and the mexicans will supply the brick and mortar.

Nah, thousands of americans would get jobs in need to build the wall.

Someone has to drag the bodies into place.

Unless you give good incentive for them to bring their assets back to the U.S., this would probably make them just want to leave entirely. Companies based in the U.S. but keeping assets outside of it now likely did so thanks to shitty financial reasons if they didn't. You need to give companies a reason to want to be here, not threats. Positive reinforcement is better.

The US is the world largest market of goods next to China. Luxury foreign items such as cars and those who buy them can afford that increase. This is meant to make companies decide what is more important: your international market, or the American one.

also messed up number 6. Not all alien employees. ALL EMPLOYEES.

Taxes are really REALLY fucking shitty right now, I completely understand why anyone would want to take their assets out of the country.

T U N N E L S
U
N
N
E
L
S

YOU NEED TO BUILD A WALL

$1000 per hour per alien, realistically.

possibly. Also thought of a 11

make it a proving ground for boys when they reach manhood. you must get the scalp of an attempted infiltrator. no wall, no fence. just tens of thousands of pissed off 18 year olds hunting for scalps.

Well I'm Australia but you know how we should stop boat people
SINK THE BOATS

Too bad australia is already lost to liberals. Have you seen the censorship laws there?

Well its only going to get worse for us Aussies in that regard if you guys don't elect Donald
ONLY DONALD CAN SAVE US
I wish Tony wasn't kicked out, we'd be out of the TPP and the Kyoto Protocals by now

How will Trump give you gun rights and freedom of speech?

He'll save us from the TPP
Also his brand of Nationalism will see our two party structure crumble over time
Expect in our next election that Liberal and Labor both lose the amount of seats they held last election

Split what's left of the United States and force all Roman Catholics into the south of it with the Hispanics and other coloureds. Take the white and especally Protestant Christian northern part of it and rejoin with the English crown, with the provision that the U.S. part of it gets a funcional principality, and establishment of Christian government and aristocracy. The aristocracy that would be established is much more invested in long-term planning and would not let immigration get so bad again.

lmao. the english crown? dont say that out loud or you might get hurt.

Tony was the one who initially agreed to signing the TPP. It wasn't Turnbull agreeing to it, we first heard about this shit after the 2013 election. Tony was a useless cunt, so is the current one, All of our candidates are fucking pathetic.
Even our supposedly nationalist parties are a bunch of cucks. ALA - gtfo, manifesto of faggotry.
Voting is compulsory, so we're forced to pick the least shittest cunt, so in 2 months time I need to decide which cunt is going to fuck me more gently, I don't want to pay an additional 5-10% tax on everything when the LNP inevitably up the GST in 2017, and voting independent is a wasted vote. so… back to team red i go, as much as that disgusts me.

How, to start with. Trump will save us all from the TPP (and the TTIP for the other side of the world) This will go a long way to preserving our way of life, and be a big step in preventing accursed globalisation

As for freedom of speech, His movement will encompass more than the USA, it's symbolic. This will be the beginning of the rise to nationalism.
Theres a reason why so many people, worldwide are getting behind his movement. We smell libtard blood in the water.

Somebody's

T R I G G E R E D

Although it may look good on paper it does not look good as a civilized first world country.

I'd vote for

And try my best not to start a world war, since you know, third worlders outnumber us, don't give them a reason to unite.

This →

sounds like a good way to guarantee browning out your own country. You have to go back.

That is an even more retarded use of public funding than the programs themselves. There is nothing wrong with the current once a year recertification. This just wastes everyones time and money.

People are shitting on the rest of your ideas so I won't comment.

Again, you absolutely cannot do that legally or constitutionally.

It would never be allowed to happen. Either the Dems would fillibuster it or a liberal federal judge would declare it unconstitutional.

Also, the second you tried it, you'd be impeached.

Now if you start a race war and then win…go right ahead. Until then you're president and subject to laws, separation of powers, and the constitution.

1. Make it as reasonably unappealing for businesses to hire illegals by:
- Giving first time American and resident alien juvenile offenders the option to do a mandatory 9-12 months of paid farm and construction labor, of one term of service in the Marines, depending upon age of arrest, or go to prison for their crime. Exceptions being murderers and pedophiles, they go right to prison. Resident aliens then get deported upon completion of prison sentence.
- Modestly expand programs that allow for more legal SKILLED foreign workers to be in the US.
- Fine ALL businesses that hire illegals for first and second time offense sufficiently to provide the detained illegals with passports from countries of origin.
- Third and fourth offense, imprison top level executives and board members one week for each illegal found under their company employ, not to exceed 52 weeks consecutively. Executives who are found to be legal US resident aliens at this point immediately loose residency status and are repatriated to their countries of origin.
- Fifth offense, 2 years imprisonment of executives for sedition.

2. Target the narcotics trade with a long term goal to reduce domestic consumption 80% by:
- Freeze and seize banks accounts of known and suspected cartel agents and front companies.
- Establish authorized growing/production facilities for marijuana, cocaine, heroine, and meth to service identified criminal users.
- Detain criminal users temporarily at medical mental health wards for full screenings. Those infected with incurable diseases are immediately removed and placed in resettlement areas where spread of disease can be managed. Families are free to live with them, if they so choose.
- Provide known criminal users with narcotics and jobs at resettlement communities.
- Provide mental health support for criminal users so they may be transitioned back into society.
- Set a consistent potency for all narcotics produced and then incrementally reduce said potency for resettlement population over span of 25 years.
- Provide farming communities in countries known to produce supply for cartels viable alternatives to growing narcotics.
- Provide communities cartels recruit from with alternatives to entering narcotics trade.
- After initial 4 year trial run, if successful, engage in total war upon all remaining narcotics trading for a period of 12 months. Search and destroy. Use extreme prejudice against any and all media propagandists. If elements reform afterwards, wait an unspecified period of time, then reengage.

3. Make it beneficial for banks to to do business with legal immigrants by:
- Fining banks for doing business with businesses that employ illegals.
- Detain bank executives two weeks for each business that they service who is discovered to employ illegals, not to exceed 52 weeks.
- Detain bank executives for one month for each account discovered to be connected to narcotics trade, not to exceed 12 months.
- Immediately deport resident aliens who are executives at banks that service businesses who employ illegals or do business with the narcotics trade.
- Require ALL resident aliens to establish bank/credit union accounts and save a minimum of $520 for every year working.

4. Make it even more appealing for illegals to surrender to border agents and not use smugglers:
- Detain illegals as we do now, but improve quality of life at facilities.
- Provide illegals with moderate healthcare, literacy services, and history education specific to their countries to to prepare them for repatriation.
- Hold illegals until they are issued passports from their countries of origin, then deport them.
- Deduct the amount of passports from whatever aid is extended to said country illegal is from.
- Those that do not receive aid, will re-compensate the US government for services rendered.
- Countries that refuse to cooperate will have tariffs placed on their goods to encourage compliance.
- If non-responsive to tariffs, initiate embargoes.
- If non-responsive to both tariffs and embargoes, all known nationals of said country will be forcibly repatriated. No national from said country will be permitted entry into the US or it's territories until they comply.

Deport them and then build

A big, beautiful, powerful wall

This. All border guards are shoot to kill on anything crossing no-man's land.

I want to ask a question, why all this shit for legal migrants when terrorist are a low percentage and they come in anyways thanks to your government? What about your own criminals?

Expel all jews in America to Israel, deport all niggers and spics below the age if 60 to Mexico. Also deport all MUSLIMS to Israel. The transport is free, but after a week, any of the deported groups are no longer legally protected, meaning it is now legal for white citizens to hunt them for sport, anywhere in the US they can be found.
Second phase: extend invitation to all whites to immigrate to America, the only caveat being they are subject to background checks. Any previous leftist affiliation, sex crime, history of faggotry or miscegenation results not only in being barred from citizenship, but also in immediate execution of they are in the US.

If it gets them out quickly and safely, who cares? The money saved in getting the illegals out will be much more than any money spent helping some of them leave.

…Yeah….because that's legal and constitutional.

Can you rephrase that question so it makes sense?