HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR JOE CARNAHAN (A-TEAM, THE GREY) THREATENS TO KILL DONALD TRUMP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Carnahan

twitter.com/carnojoe/status/728343368028196865

archive.is/Ugvse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ugvse
secretservice.gov/join/careers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean I appreciate his dedication to the cause, but threatening Trump on Twitter seems a bit extreme

That's one ugly troll faced fucker.

:^)

Someone's going to get a visit from the Secret Service and all the jewgold in Hollywood can't save him.

kek

He's so bad ass, you guys.

Hopefully someone's already alerted the Secret Service.
He's committed quite a serious crime with this threat.
Being a fucking retard who thinks facetiousness/ignorance is a defense against the law is no excuse.

Because we Trump supporters are the ones with all the guns, Carnahan.
Just remember to count all the darkened windows around you everywhere you go, target…er, I mean…"Joe"

Thats a picture of james badge dale and some other guy.

That cuck is going to get a visit from the secret service now. What a dummy.

So,who's reported this faggot?

to bad, that was a good movie too

from an atheist perspective

im a christian

I reported this nigger on twatter but they probably won't do shit…fucking cucks

Me. Others should too.

You're supposed to report death threats to the FBI (as described in ), not to the jackoffs who run Twitter or whatever.

I don't even know who he is. I hope the next time it will be Tarantino.

Tag his threatening tweet with @secretservice

They follow up. It's their job.

tips.fbi.gov
archive.is/Ugvse

Love trumps hate guys! That's why I want to force you to eat a shotgun blast and dismember your corpse.

Make an anonymous tip to CPS. Those children are not safe living with such a violent political extremist.

I like the way you think.

Do we know for sure that he isn't a yid? His middle name's "Aaron".

Also consider that Liam Neeson is an anti-gun cuckhold and it's shit. Total shit.

He's in Hollywood, so it's possible. He doesn't look at all Jewish, though.

I'M SHOCKED

=do it faggot==

make my day

jk Trumps got his 2nd amendment at all times, vid 4 sauce

Where? I didn't see him reach for his side or jacket interior.

filtered for liking the grey

At this rate the Secret Service is going to collapse under the weight of this election. They are already under staffed and under budgeted. All these threats flooding social media need their own special visits.

If you have the credentials to join the Secret Service, I guarantee you that you'll get the job when you apply. They need you.

Would they take a half college educated student who knows a lot about computers and technology and an intermediate amount of firearms and weaponry who is 100% willing to join to protect the God-Emperor?

lol

Kek

We'd feed you to wild pigs before you got within 100 yards, you worthless limp-dicked cuckold.

Imagine Holla Forums joining the Secret Service.

"You're coming with me you cuck!"

That's the smallest jew nose I've ever seen.

He's Irish. So many cucks are. I really hate the fact that I have a little bit of Irish blood in me.

Nothing will happen to him. He's too rich and has too many friends to be held accountable by the law.

The left got pissed off by a taco bowl. He knew they would get pissed off by a taco bowl. He counted on it. They didn't disappoint.

This man has them dancing like a marionette and they don't even know it.

Anyone who isn't completely obsessed with identity politics is laughing their asses off at every liberal getting salty over a goddamn taco bowl. There are people drunkenly mocking them at the bar as they sip margaritas, ordering taco bowls just to spite these uptight cucks.

By tomorrow the tweet will have been forgotten and Trump will have gained new supporters. Fucking clockwork.

Checked

Lemme try

Or it's second/third wave subversive tactics thanks to the multitude of off the books 3 letter agencies to make us think that the current media is being fucked with. Obviously this is some tin foil level thinking but I wouldn't be surprised. You can create a grass roots movement by utilizing what they 'know' to be true against them.

When are these lunatics going to learn making death threats on social media is a bad idea?

I truely hate King Nigger, but threaten the worthless spook? Fuck that.

I liked Smokin' Aces.

They have a jobs page with qualifications needed.

They most commonly pull from Veterans and Police. Your record must be spotless.

Could you pass a polygraph?

secretservice.gov/join/careers/

They don't realize that empty words only hurt yourself. If someone actually was going to kill Trump they wouldn't broadcast it to the world. They say shit like this for liberal good boy points, Carnahan's career is currently in the trash so he's trying to pander like a little bitch.

Oh god, I don't have a record or anything though I wouldn't say I have the cleanest past (torrent a shitton of movies and shit, maybe some greyhat stuff here and there…), but it would depend on what they're asking me.

I mean, I fap to some stuff you just don't talk about…

you probably wouldn't last 20 seconds in the southies you fucking wop faggot, I'd make you a necklace out of your gold teeth and mail 'em to your hairy bitch mother you brown eyed nigger

I've got a clean record and could pass a poly, but I'm not qualified to do any of this. Most of the administrative and technical stuff is probably easy as piss, but I bet they want you to have years of training/experience in that specified field

I haven't really considered this, that's something to think about.

Listen here, you potato nigger, while your ancestors were fucking goats and getting cucked by the british Italy was creating the greatest culture the world has ever seen.

Who would you rather fuck, a nasty shamrock shitting whore, or a beautiful Italian goddess?

Stay cucked, you paddy cuck.

Send it to the SS, they will literally go after him

I have a very strong feeling that Trump will be assassinated by the establishment. Additionally, although trolling the fuck out of these uppity SJW cunts by sending them to the Federal Penitentiaries they deserve is amusing; I doubt that an SJW will assassinate him.it would be far obvious to onlookers that the left is now outright evil. much more likely I think that they use a Sirhan Sirhan type mind-controlled "Lone wolf" wacko type assassination. So that they could easily come to the conclusion that trump's death was just a sad accident just another coincidental death that happens to be in favor of the status quo.

In any case trump is literally immortal in mind and body and cannot be harmed by mortal means, all glory to The Emperor Of Mankind.

hahahaha fucking quarter nigger wop faggot thinks he is a fucking roman. you sound like some pussy suburban kiddie, muh ancient culture. hahaha you little pencil necked wop bookworm, go look up newgrange that temple was fucking aligned with the winter solstice and its fucking older than the romans, which your fucking quarter nigger wop ass isn't even related too. and fuck out of here with that spic kike whore bellucci, you fucking post Saiorse and cry in the corner your little brown eyed fuck, I bet the girls all think you are a beaner in class.

Go eat some olives pal, Italians aren't Romans and building action figures out of rocks is lame as all heck.

Plus your women have bearded pussies and age like milk.

No. I expect that it will be like the assassination attempt on Teddy Roosevelt. Someone will try to shoot Trump but fail, and Trump will order the SS/crowd to jump on the shooter.

Dude that actually sounds rad as fuck, how much would it cost for me to get an action figure of donald trump made out of solid marble?

And then laugh about it and say into the microphone that he is willing to pay medical bills for the shooter if anyone beat him up too hard.

I'm actually a sculptor as a hobby. Making a 9.5 inch statue of don right now based off a painting he had done. Making it out of white marble, cost about $100 in materials.

Only if he touches the fed. And not with some bullshit easily faked audit, but something significant.

The real litmus test.

Can we report this to SS/FB EYE?

liam neeson is a gun grabbing cuck. it all makes sense now.

I fell asleep during the A-team.
I forgot if I`d seen it before so a went to watch it a second time by accident and fell asleep again.
I really don`t remember a single scene of that movie, one of the most bland movies I`ve seen in my life.

According to this magic dindu, a President will die by a terrible "accident" in their second term. Then the next President is a woman that ushers in the NWO.

We really need real RWDS now. It's the time for it, or at least should be in the nearest future.

and thatd be hillary

Hillary isn't going to be president, cuck. Not now, not ever.

The irony is liberals hate the original A-team TV show. Because it was pro masculity, traditional values and openly anti-communist.

topkek m8

There's nothing ironic about subversion.

Fag get black-bagged yet?

HE DELETED THIS COMMENT. IT WAS THERE EARLIER ON HIS TWITTER PAGE.

FIRST ONE IS STILL UP THO

A-Team was very (((inclusive))). They had a gorilla, a retard and a faggot. Hannibal was the only healthy guy.

what ever wog

Did someone archive it?

don't you have a relative to fuck? :^)

liberals always with the insane glazed stare