-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=375ENQbru8s
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pbw89bkWWD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only outcome will be the media pushing it as hard as possible and seeming really forced, furthering the image of incompetence among his opposition

Failed branding. It's too many syllables to catch on. Even though it's the same number of syllables as Crooked Hillary, it doesn't worked because in their attempt the adjective is too long.

Don't forget the russia-Canada-Oregon rancher-uranium connection from last Thursday's fed standoff

Jesus, they couldn't have done better than that?

It isn't even degrading like Lyin' Ted or Little Rubio. They're downright admitting they're afraid of him.

Dangerous is not a fucking pejorative when used as a nickname, what a culturally retarded old cunt.

oh look they have a hashtag how cute

Garbage name, this is Shillary trying to imitate the Don's killshots, but not understanding what goes behind a killshot.

Scott Adams is going to tear that dumb nickname up.

Why are they complimenting him?
Why not Don? It's shorter AND it evokes the images of a Mob Boss and all that entails.

Still not great by any means- after all, the Godfather is still a cultural touchstone- but it's better than this.

Holy shit this cunt's team is incompetent.

Is that supposed to work?

It's actually helpful.

Do libshits know how to bantz?

use it against them

More weak bantz from Shillary. Trump will just turn it around and say:

youtube.com/watch?v=375ENQbru8s

Who doesn't want a President nicknamed Dangerous?

Cucks.

We need to meme
Danger Don
as some comic book action hero

see:

"Let's get dangerous"

triggered
suitable nicknames for our next president:
"sensitive"
"caring"
"tolerant"
"inclusive"

Dangerous sounds cool

Hellbound Hillary

We can turn this against them so easy. Dangerous Donald will put Crooked Hillary in the slammer for being so woefully incompetent, a hacker using basic script kiddie shit got his hands on government secrets.

He's a very Dangerous Donald.

Didn't he have a wanted poster for him somewhere?

Illery
Shillery
Clit-licking Clintons
Bitchface Accentfaker
Hilldog

Didn't you Yanks have Danger Mouse?

You could even shop his sidekick into El Rato

That is an extremely ableist comment and I am deeply offended.
A dumb person is someone with an innability to speak, which in less enlightened times was often mistaken for stupidity.
In 2016 it is very problematic to be using that term to describe the mentally challenged, check your privilege shitlord.

Call him racist for making fun of a dindu.

But Dangerous Donald sounds cool to me. I imagine some anti-hero or some dashing bastard. It's like calling him Problematic Donald, it only works with limp-wristed faggots, a weak insult.

AND he's african-american-presenting

How dare you use the C-word? My son has autism and he gets taunted every day by cruel ableist shitlords who sneer about all the 'challenges' that he has. The other day he came home crying about being 'penis challenged', and I had to remind him that he's biologically a girl and that this is healthy and normal.

*sigh*, it's because of you, talking like this on this imageboard, that my son will never into imageboards. what a tragedy. I'm tweeting a picture of this conversation right now. I guess I'll just tell my son to get on reddit instead of imageboards, and never mind earning 60k less than his counterparts.

As a member of India's nobility I take deep offence to your use of my title as a derogatory insult.

Those dried up cunts on Hillary's campaign are so old they have completely forgotten what gets young girls wet. Bitches love dangerous men.

Start photoshopping Trump as a biker or a gunslinger. Donald "Danger" Trump.

So, she's meming him into being… powerful?

Praise Kek, she's actually helping us. Trump was already unstumpable, but now…

This sounds like potential meme cream.

DANGER DON

MEME IT

motorcycle flying out of a burning building

I am off to photoshit

I LIKE IT

Lets use it against them. "Dangerous" has connotations of bas-assery and power. Duke Nukem is dangerous. The Terminator is dangerous. Batman is dangerous.

This could be spun positively so easily. Rev up those memes pol.

Horrible Hillary runs her fucking mouth again.

Man they're not really creative with their troll accounts, are they?

these stupid fucks STILL don't understand why trump did so well. shillary's first "attack ad" yesterday on trump seemed like a positive to anybody that doesn't already doesn't like him. they're fucking CLUELESS and it's hilarious

Her campaign is literally looks like Jeb's primary run.

The commercials, ads, bad writing, EVERYTHING.

This is hilarious.

DANGEROUS DONALD VS. CROOKED CLINTON

FIGHT!!!

Hilarious Hillary always fucks herself.

Clinton only entered the race to throw it to Donald.

See how she's openly supporting him now? How else do you explain her ads that make him look as good as possible?

I like the idea of using "dangerous", it'll trigger the liberals when people use "dangerous" as a compliment to Trump. Let's use it.

Dangerous to them and their communist laws and agendas

DANGER DONALD IS HERE

TO TAKE BACK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

MAKE A MOVIE TRAILER OUT OF THIS

/r/ing those studies that show leftists have considerably developmentally retarded brain structure.

This. Also, Watch Trump embrace the name and start using this song along with shots from Top Gun and spewing all kinds of Americana all over the place.

Dangerous Donald aka Punished Trump.

Oh stop.

It makes sense when you consider the jew armed her to be an equal match to jeb so they could rig the votes in her favor.

Hillary is going to be Jeb 2.0 except she's a traitorous cunt with a mountain of dirt on her.

Honestly, Penfold strikes me as more like Rubio.
Given that he's sort of brown, a bit of a failure, and half DM's height.

I do see Trump pointing out that according to Hilary, it is dangerous to care about one's country and to put America first and avoid pointless wars.

Please tell me this is satire.

We really are against actual retards here.

Why are we afraid again?

(witnessed)

Oh man we could easily prod them along with this retardation

Dangerous Don and his Dastardly Deporters

We're afraid because even though Trump is a powerful candidate, he's our only ball in the game and is carrying all our hopes and dreams on his shoulders.

If only it were true.

If only there was some sharp sighted Slav with a beaten up Dragunov waiting and watching for the perfect opportunity. If only…

History will remember your words.

Famous last words.

The Dangerous Don and his Dastardly Deporters, dashingly doing drastic deeds desperately deserved during dark…times.

She made an attack ad? What was it?

The fun is in pushing forward to see just how deep the retardation rabbit hole goes.

deport degenerate dykes

Haha that's gold!

DANGER DON
vs.
CROOKED CLINTON

HEIL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

is this

referencing
this

?
cosplay is RACIST

STEVEN SEGAL KICKING ASS
MEME IT!

Oh geez… I mean, I had noticed that liberals were losing the ability to be funny, but this is like, the kind of joke my mom puts into her memos at work.

I've heard this kind of thing called "Nonmedy", which is to say, you could have people ALREADY LAUGHING, and then if somebody dropped this "Dangerous Donald" line to try and contribute and be clever (Note: without irony/ the memecraft we're going to apply to it), it would actually cause existing laughter to stop.

**There's a slogan.
Hillary: The one to make laughter die.**

So now you can eat in a racist way. Man, leftists sure are doing everything they can to take all power away from the word racist.

A Brief History of Russian Warfare: Vol I

Nah man, its sepia.

Steven Siegheil Kicking Ass

We made a thread in it, it's over here

DANGEROUS DON: THE DANGER TO CROOKED HILLARY AND THE CROOKED SYSTEM

They're so pathetic, trying to adopt Trump's branding strategy like the uncreative leftists they are. Of course they even fuck that up and choose something that sounds cool instead of insulting. Sad!

we have to embrace it as a badge of honer

also fuck everyone for already posting danger zone

WE DONT WANT TO LIVE IN A SAFE SPACE WE WANT TO LIVE IN THE DANGER ZONE

I know that feel.

I fucking hate that.

Especially if its in some 5 week old thread that some self important OP dickhead wont let die because he doesnt think everyone has already seen the fucking thread.

someone needs to just put Donald Trump over Darkwing Duck, its even same number of syllables.

Praise be.

FOUR stars of David? He must have samurai'd a mega Jew for that.

I bet Scott Adams is shaking his head right now. It enforces the idea that Trump is gonna shoah the globalists and remove the corrupt elites.

this is what soviets actually believed

I never put all my dreams on one pair of shoulders, speak for yourself user.

If Donald can't do it, someone else will.

Europa Bless

This. Or that Trump's friendlier more universally palatable polices, like avoiding unnecessary wars and bringing jobs back, are somehow "dangerous".

Even more so, this is the same shit she pulled with Bernie so Berniefags are going to be getting flashbacks to the primaries and remembering why they hate Hillary.

Somebody make Donald Duck with Donald Trump's hair in the Danger Duck outfit.

Danger Don

Calling someone "dangerous" seems to be a common leftist tactic, they did the same thing with Ron Paul. It's like they're talking to a small child telling them not to drink cleaning chemicals.

HEADLESS HILLARY

It definitely does. When I think of Dangerous Donald I think of the Crippled America cover. Like he's ready to fucking rip the cancer from your body with his bare hands.

She identified that a select subset of blacks were (and still are) super predators. Don't fight dishonest & crooked politicians with dishonesty; it's what they want. Let the truth speak for itself.

Hillary for Prison

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

kek. googled it. this is too good.

Of course.. If you are white and eat food you are guilty of cultural appropriation.

"Dangerous Donald" just makes him sound badass.

Are they this fucking retarded? How is this even suppose to underplay him? They are literally telling us he is dangerous to the establishment.

El Donaldo Peligroso

Goddamn, didn't know Danger Don also knows ninjitsu or trained with Akuma, look at that sweet flash step.

NEW TRUMP CAMPAIGN THEME

HIGH
FUCKING
ENERGY

The Fire Rises

I love when these degenerates try to manufacture some kind of meme, and it always just ends up making peoples skin crawl.

Today I listened to the news talk about Donald's lack of respect for women. He's actually said things that could hurt some woman's feelings. How can he possibly get the vote of women?
Meanwhile Hillary is on record for defending a rapist and laughing about it. Her husband still has serious accusations of being a serial rapist, and was nearly impeached for taking advantage of an intern.

This election year is going to be awesome. The salt will truly flow.

I made some quick OC. Cheers, Holla Forums

Scott Adams will post about this. It's another really amateur mistake. It only helps Trump.

Brutal.

DANGEROUS TO WHO, HILLARY?

Scott, when you write your post be sure to link to the Darkwing Duck theme song to activate all the TV-implanted "let's get dangerous" association for all the 80s & 90s kids, thanks.

Hysterical Hillary

one really has to wonder if anybody in hillary's camp understands what the fuck is going on. even discounting that adam's blog is pretty popular, they can just look at the comments on their own shit and see people pointing this out.

are they really making the same mistake the GOPe did by underestimating trump?

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ARE STUMPED.

Arent these memes supposed to be negative?
Dangerous sounds ok, I guess.

DANGEROUS TO WHO, HILLARY?

"Dangerous Donald" just makes him sound like a cool, badboy alpha male.

Actually, my name is Donald Trump. Danger is my middle name.

Does anyone have that video with the 'stuntman' who simply shouts NIGGERS in a crowd of dindus?

Whether they realize it or not, her staff doesn't really want to win.

The only reason anyone supports war criminal and murder & rape accomplice Hilary Clinton is because they are programmed to feel guilt unless they support "the first woman president" and are addicted to virtue signaling.

Like any addict they don't actually love their drug of choice and are in a constant battle to get free of it.

Thus, they can't help but campaign for Trump regardless of what they try to do.

Please clap, Holla Forums

Here's a (you)

This is terrible branding. Dangerous is a complex term that is both positive and negative.

A good example is this popular 80s song "Dangerous" not one of the 80s best, btw

Lyrics

Oh, just a little bit dangerous

You pack your bag, you take control
You're moving into my heart and into my soul
Get out of my way, get out of my sight
I won't be walking on thin ice to get through the night

Hey, where's your work? What's your game?
I know your business but I don't know your name

Hold on tight, you know she's a little bit dangerous
She's got what it takes to make ends meet
The eyes of a lover that hit like heat
You know she's a little bit dangerous

You turn around, so hot and dry
You're hiding under a halo, your mouth is alive
Get out of my way, get out of my sight
I'm not attracted to go-go deeper tonight

Hey, what's your word? What's your game?

Hey, hey, hey, what's your word? What's your game?

She's armed, she's extremely dangerous

S'agapo
Hey, what's your word? What's your game?
I don't know your name
Hey you, just a little bit dangerous
I don't know your name

I like this line of attack.

Exactly! Here's another example.

THREAD THEME

I'm sure their SJW focus groups told them "danger" was worse than "dishonest"…She may lie to you, but she'll keep you safe

I fucking HATE this ugly catlady. She makes MUH CURRENT YEAR man look tolerable.

Danger Don is so good, he can cause massive butthurt with a picture of his lunch.

That face is crying for help.
Just put it out of its misery.

Holy shit, such things exist?
Yes, please, on some sauce.

Ah, it must be nice to live around a community with only 10% upper-quartile minorities in it.

I was just thinking the dems would need to make their own "linguistic kill shot" against Donald but this makes him sound like an 80's movie hero rather then a bad president. Can we give them a re-do as this is pathetically bad?

Will be as successful their drumpf attempt.

user….this bitch lives in a 99% white neighborhood.

Don't you mean (((white)))?

They're fucking up in so many ways that I'm starting to wonder if they actually are throwing this. I think she might be afraid that we'll actually kill her if she wins.

You know…I just looked her up on kikepedia….she's Canadian.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Syrupniggers need to stay the fuck away from here.

Thats from Kentucky Fried Movie, just actors not real stuntmen.

Obviously she'd have to hire her own security as president - nobody in the SS would be willing to take a bullet for her.

Funny story about this that happened two weeks ago
Fuckin' beaners.

Is this now going to be a thing? Can this be our Trump-themed meal that we eat when he wins the election? Like, can this be our version of skittles and ice tea cocktails during the Zimmerman Trial?

Holy shit, I haven't actually watched that video in awhile.

Someone re-edit that video with Trump and Melania.

maybe she preemptively moved to canada knowing trump would win

T-that was what I was getting at. But she does have high-IQ tokens on her show as well, I believe.

All it takes is one week of working aside immigrants to turn a dildo progressive into an ICE agent.

(Double Czeched)
Trump could be a pressure valve, we can never discount that possibility. But given how they devoted the entire media apparatus to showing him as an archdemon for 6 straight months, I find it harder to believe every day.

I think Clinton simply surrounded herself with yes-men and is too frail to run a campaign herself. You can see it in her interviews - she's very good at making her face convey what she wants to say, but listening to her, it's clear she's not all there.

Watch an interview with Bill to see the effect even more. Half the guy's synapses must be off at this point.

Somebody needs to shop Hillary and trumps head on to those 2

That cartoon didn't exist until 1991, dumbass.

…which made people who were born in the 80s the perfect age to watch it, innumerate faggot.

No. She's a fucking transplant. Leafniggers can die in a fire.

You don't watch cartoons when you're first born. If you were watching that cartoon in 1991 when it first came out, you grew up in the 80s. For example, if you were born in 1980, you'd be 11 when Darkwing Duck came out. Faggot.

You take me down
Spin me around
You got me running all the lights
Don't make a sound
Talk to me now
Let me inside your mind

I don't know what you're thinking, sugar
But I just got that feeling, sugar
And I can hear the sirens burning
Red lights turning
I can't turn back now

So hold on tight

I don't know where the lights are taking us
But something in the night is dangerous
And nothing's holding back the two of us
But, baby, this is getting serious
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous
Oh oh oh

Show me your soul
I gotta know
Bet that you're beautiful inside
Toes on the glass
Car moving fast
Come take the wheel and drive

I don't know what you're thinking, sugar
And I just got that feeling, sugar
I can hear the sirens burning
Red lights turning
I can't turn back now

So hold on tight
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous

It's dangerous, so dangerous
I wanna do it again
Come on, baby
I wanna do it again
I wanna do it again

Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous

I don't think he was planned to be a pressure valve but its increasingly likely that the success of his primary and the anger people like us are exhibiting is making them run calculations as to whether its safer to just let us actually win a minor victory by getting the presidency. Then pull some kike shit like intentionally tanking the economy when he's in office or pull a false flag that would get people pissed at him and give Congress a reason to impeach.

HAZARDOUS HILLARY

Are you saying that Holla Forums should have regular TACO TUESDAYS threads in light of Donald being the presumptive President-elect?

I'm up for it!

Just consider that this is probably going to get printed in future history textbooks

Reminds me of the shills who come here and can't say "nigger." They're so fucking out of touch with everything.

vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D
vmashup.com/SIMZ4Y9D

Can't Stump, Won't Stump

If "Dangerous Donald" gets elected, will they call it Double-D-Day?

DANGEROUS DONALD AND HIS DANK DESPERADOS

WANTED FOR DASTARDLY DEEDS

Did someone say "Desperado"?

C'mon… no one else wanted to comment on that? You guys are slipping

Women vote confirmed. Women fantasize about "dangerous men" all the time.

Danger don truly is the media puppet master

thats what mexico is gonna call it
when the entire armed forces march into mexico
why build a wall when you can annex all the way down to one that already stand?

;_;

Dangerous Don
Marvelous Melania
Irresistible Ivanka
Enigmatic Eric
Dashing Don Jr.
Tantalizing Tiffany
Brazen Barron

Super heroes or Super villains?

2016 - The Year of Living Dangerously

;^}

kek

That's pretty low energy. I'm expecting something like

kek you very much.

coldbox ate my post

Why are white liberals so goddamned stupid?

They were psychologically disabled as children as part of the white genocide crime against humanity.

Underrated as fuck. She's hazardous to America's health.

T O P K E K
O
P

K
E
K

Kek
+
88 dubs

These cucks see it as Dangerous Donald to them but non-cucks see it as a positive that our guy is so feared by the establishment. They're trying to control people's fear but all it does is illuminate how scared they are of purchase awakening.

CROCODILE CLINTON

AHEAD OF HER YEARS, SHE CRIES CROCODILE TEARS

I miss that faggot's videos

No.

Hazardous Hillary

Its already Corrupt Clinton per the emperor.

Halitosis Hillary?

THE MEME WAR RAGES ON

Does anyone have that SNL promo shot of Trump in a leather jacket and purple tinted sunglasses? Someone take that pic and write DANGEROUS underneath it in a Tiger Beat 80's retro font.

HOPEFUL HILLARY

SHE'LL NEVER WIN

LOL

CUCKOLD CLINTON

Nevermind, I managed something. Heh, just calling him dangerous makes him look cool.

Tell that Canuck to go fuck off to her failed state of Pothole-land.

REBIRTH OF A NATION

God this bitch, the most unfunny piece of leftist vomit on tv today.

you know watching that clip today I can finally appreciate my late grandfather's grumpy comments during family movies, he always told us how hollywood was just a bunch of jew faggots.

But he's the only anti-war candidate.

Does it bother anyone else when people translate proper nouns?

Biblical quote for the christians of pol:

War is good!
Peace is bad!
If you don't agree with me you're a racist, misogynist, stuck in the 50's.

They're not completely wrong. He is dangerous.
For them

What a racist piece of shit. Smgdh tbqph fam.

Being anti-war IS dangerous goy, don't you know if the US hadn't entered the World Wars then those evil Germans would have taken over the world and destroyed the US? Just watch the Man in the High Castle!

What??? Impossible? WHERE ARE YOU DRAWING ALL THIS MEME POWER?

Dear user thank you for this reaction face

That description reminded me of this trailer

Shrillary is my favorite.

Dangerous Donald sounds like an uncucked comic book superhero

I was thinking the same thing
it's striking just how incompetent they are

vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ
vmashup.com/rmgy92kQ

DANGER! DANGER!

Dangerous Donals is actually a good name. What he needs now is an archnemesis. A SHillary who shills for evil.

Came here to post this. It's not bad nickname. Sounds like a superhero.

There's a fuckton of Illuminati horseshit on that cover, mang.

I was listening to the radio when coming home from work and they said Hillary called Trump "a loose cannon" like six times.

I said to myself, "he sure is a fucking cannon, uncontrollable". They think their "insults" are insults. Who are they trying to dissuade? I swear most politicians are completely out of touch with the common man.

"Dangerous Donald" is a complement tbh.

These people are fucking retarded.

exactly what I was thinking
some Clinton staffer clearly is attracted to the Donald

She called him WHAT?! She's literally the angry police chief in an action cop movie! AHAHAHHA!!!

Hillary: "YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL DON! YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON!"
Trump: "Hey, someone's gotta get the job done!"
Hillary: "YOU'RE DANGEROUS DON! 2DANGEROUS!!!"

DANGER DON: coming to a theater near you

YOU DESTROYED 11 REPUBLICAN NOMINEES WITHOUT ANY REMORSE IN PUBLIC!
YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON TRUMP!
GET IN MY OFFICE AND TURN IN YOUR BADGE.

Great quote. I like to tell these anti-whites that they are stuck in the 1960s.

YES! and after it takes hold it need to be linked with the reptilian meme.

You don't think Ivanka will be the first woman president?

LET'S
GET
DANGEROUS

You want a Jew to be president?

Hilldog

if any Trump succeeds Donald, it's be Don Jr or Eric

shit, I thought this was the version with her actually barking in it..
oh well

Women love a dangerous man more than some old cunt.

You know that your culture is shit when the only thing you're known for and good at is food.

kek

and the left thinks they're all creative artists

Dangerous Donald Drives the Democrats to Desperate Depths

libtard memes are so fucking low-energy

Trump and Scarborough were buddy buddy for a while, but now Trump is salty. Something must have happened behind the scenes.

Litterally stealing his rhetoric lmao

Can you do this with eyepatch like the mouse? Thatd be perfect.

I don't know if it was from a dream or a half asleep browsing session on my phone, but last night I (maybe) dreamed that they weren't calling him Dangerous Donald but Dictator Donald, which is something he can't as easily spin in his favor.

Must have been a salty bowl. And filled with salmonella

They suck at food. We fixed it with Tex Mex.

They are known for being lazy, decapitating entire towns over drugs, rape, murder and poverty.

Fuck, someone beat me to it.

At least embed the full song, though.

For fuck's sake.

Their labels suck. Just really low energy, not high energy like TNT.

Couldn't resist. Here ya go.

I think only those of us who escaped from the Caliphate of Britbongistan will really appreciate this, though.

Shrillary Clinton

They think this is an INSULT?

Mexican food made by white people is better lol, the irony.

Lefties always make Trump look like a bad ass.
Is this intentional or is their meme QC just that bad?

Danger Mouse (also; count duckula) was on VHS in the US as well. The odd oldfag has probably seen it.

Nice one lad

It was on Nickelodeon in the afternoons in the mid 80s around the same time as You Can't Do That On Television.

Dangerous to whom? You know (((who))) Holla Forums.

Thank you kind user

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Fuck off, Jim.

Even in San Diego, the gourmet food truck Mexican food that wins awards is white.

Why is no one going with Cuckold Clinton? She has basically been sitting around for years and watching her husband fuck anything that moves. She obviously likes it

Dangerous Donald actually sounds kind of appealing. Like a 90s cartoon something.

Holy fuck burgahz, how many more months of this childish bullshit do I have to put up with? 'Dangerous Donald' is the fucking height of American politics in 2016… It's that movie where everyone is an idiot…

The mexican food places run by mexicans are sloppy (not all, but a lot). I worked as a health inspector in the IE and the spic run joints were always lax about hygiene, not completely clean utensils, mold in strange places and the 'cooks' wiping their noses on everything (one guy spit in the kitchen while I was there). They also half ass it by buying a lot of their food based products from Sysco so its cheap, processed and over priced.

6 more months baby.
Which is more than enough time to make Hilldog look worse than Jeb

Best damn thing I've seen all week.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pbw89bkWWD
Imagine shit like this fucking everywhere on TV and the internet

Their meme power is way too weak

That's what happens when the government has to lower the level of education so niggers don't all end up without a job

You think that's bad?
You're only hearing about this because it's the presidential race.
Literally every smaller political race in this country is like this, or worse.
You have no idea how bad it really is.

post a shoppable version of the logo

Their amygdala (the part which is primarily linked to emotion) is much smaller/less developed or something.

Their fear-induced survival instincts are much more dull, meaning they are the type that would walk down a dindu street at night texting while being completely unaware of their surroundings. Which is a good thing, because direct cause and action is the only way in which they will learn this shit.

And sorry I don't have sauce, read it a long time ago. Google conservative vs democrats brain structure or some shit.

Make this into a cartoon-meme NOW and spread it.

This is fucking great, it works to his advantage.

YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT

BUT YOU VOTED FOR THE CHAOS CANDIDATE

Why did that clown hurt it's self with something spicy?

1. First rule of martial arts: Never underestimate your opponent. Always assume he is dangerous.
2. They just need one or two competent ringleaders to give the rest marching orders.
3. We're a bunch of retards, too, remember?

WE CAN MEME IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE

It's fucking over

lel
Darkwing Donald

DANGEROUS DONALD

hahaha I love it

We need to create a bunch of these images and throw them back in the face of Shillary supporters

You better believe I'm the best cop on the force, commissioner. you know i am. I'm the only one who can take out those crooks in congress.

everytime

Op we do this…. we take their meme and like the samurai we are we flip this meme to our advantage.

We make "dangerous Donald" a super action hero.

toppest kek

this is better

meme it

black people love gangster movie

they're masters of diluting terms and blurring distinctions. they do this to get their way.
essentially, logic isn't their strength.

At least she got one thing right

Underrated post

Worse than Drumpf

Democrats must have hired Jeb Bush's people after they all jumped off that sinking ship. This reeks of Jeb's "Chaos Candidate" attack.

What fucking retards.

"Dangerous" can mean any number of things, especially good ones, depending on context. I.e. "Oh fuck, look out Democrats, here comes Dangerous Donald to blow you the fuck out!". Danger is not universal. A fucking Abrams tank is dangerous, but not to it's crew.

"Crooked", "Lyin'", and "Low Energy" are all words with concrete meaning that can't be skewed.

I can't wait for the first debate. We thought the Republican ones were vicious. The violence on that stage will be horrific enough to summon a demon prince.

That's fucking terrible.

Some retarded think tank full of Jews Probaly did research and thought this would scare away the soccer moms and womyn.

Sounds like a fucking action hero toy ffs

Here you go!

Our meme technology vs. team Hillary's is like modern military hardware vs. spears and clubs. They're going to get fucking rekt. It's going to be a bloodbath the likes of which has never been seen. Hillary's supporters are clueless facebook moms who get their news from Oprah and don't know anything about politics. The bernouts at least knew how to use photoshop to make their shitty pictures of Trump's head on a pig's body. They had no mastery of meme magic, but they could at least knock two stones together. We might not even see Hillary memes, because they'll probably be spread through email forwards and physical bulletin boards.

To be fair she literally stole his sperm, made a baby behind his back because she needed it, all of this for his superiors genes (in these fucking terms)…

If that's supposed to be an example for, strong womyn, black women or "race mixing is good"… It's a pretty poor one.

(Then again we all know that libtards are always making thing that doesn't withstand logic).

I.. is this serious?

I'm pretty sure they have the same writer. Jeb and Shillary also came out on the same day talking about "Donalds tone" and a couple of other things.

That is a glorious spicy meme, user.

That Jeb quite can't be real.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

There's like 3 people that read The New Yorker that will get a kick out of that.

fish burrito? you fucking deserve what you got bitch

Truly pathetic
democucks trying to use Trump's strategy against him (low energy jeb, lying ted…) and besides:
that's low energy, it's going to fail miserably just like their "Drumpf" bullshit.

Just makes them look retarded to reasonable people. Anyone who utters "Drumpf" or "Trumpkins" or anything similar is doing us a great service. The anti-trumps look like spoiled children throwing a tantrum, and nobody wants to be on the side of the pants-pissers.

joe got mad when he found out trump was fucking mika

That's because he IS dangerous to the democrats chances in November.

Donald Trump is my new super hero.

truly this man is fit to be our liege, our commander-in-chief

Honestly Dangerous Donald is pretty flattering. Maked me think of good old Action Jackson and other great manly presidents who don't take shit from no one. Also sounds like a superhero or something.

Why, one might even say that Dangerous is his……. Middle name.

trump bump because the catalog is all shills

'Danger Don' is just dangerous to the establishment. That's why every force in existence except kek and meme magic are working against him.

We really should organize some drawfags to make a dangerdon comic book ad about Trump making america great again. All i have is mouse+ms paint

>dangerdon comic book

Would purchase and read

Is that a tribe name?

Why not,

haha

(checked)
I always will love the fact that a bunch of rag tag rogue meme wizards living incognito lives all across the world not only counter, but beat the combined efforts of the best and brightest at shaping people's minds with nearly unlimited funding. Hillary may have the MSM licking her boots, but Trump has his

INTERNET PEOPLE

Witnessed
Illuminati post with masonic dubs

aaaahaha :''''DDDD X-DDDD

THAT'LL SHOW TRUMP! X-DD :'D

Looking forward to it tbh

Trump doesn't have much experience with bankruptcy.
but once he's president, K-Y will

Huh. I never realized Trump mirrored crippled America after hitler's pose in mein kampf. Pretty cool

Criminal Clinton

Don't follow her lead, fellow navigator.
Just call her "Cankles" like I do. Makes her sound like the broken down central time mom that she is.
Sometimes I don't even provide context and people still figure out who I'm talking about, kek.

Is he a bad enough dude to be the President?

I like how this is basically an ad for the navy and their fancy planes.

Didn't have much to do so I whipped this up. Any pixel art-fags willing to spruce this up a bit?

Revvin' up the electorate
Listen to their howlin' roar
America under tension
Economy is touch and go

HIGH TIME FOR THE DANGER DON

It sort of has to be. Given that it has real hardware on loan from the DoD in it, it has to be screened before a committee from the pentagon before release.
I think This Film Is Not Yet Rated has a segment on that. Basically, the DoD or whomever doesn't want an anti-military attitude to come out of a movie they helped create, so they set up terms and conditions in a contract the producers have to agree to when their gear makes an appearance in a movie.
The more you know :^)

Doing anything white is now cast as racist.

How long until the race war? Not long.

TRUMP IS TRULY BRINGING BACK THE 80/90's

Ha ha yeah that one will stick ha ha

America had almost been broken

America had been invaded

And only one man could stop it.

This summer, Donald John Trump is…..DANGEROUS!

Not yes-men but yes women/diversity hires. I've been thinking about this over the past few days and while I know she has some old school operators, without even looking I can tell the vast majority of her staff is woman/minority grievance group hires. Every single one of her attack ads against trump or these retarded monikers she is trying to brand him with sound like they came out of a feminist women's support group meeting. Have you ever worked with a group of women? They all get along on the surface but secretly have intense rivalries and back stab each other constantly. I predict her campaign offices will be in absolute chaos and melt down mode by mid summer.

That was funny as hell, but it'd be funnier if they pulled something like that with Muslims.