So you heard about Paradox new game Stellaris right?

Makers of some of Holla Forums's favorite games such as Hearts of Iron and Victoria II.

It comes with pre-made two human factions by the Swedish company.

Notice anything Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenforo.gamerisle.org/index.php?forums/warhammer-40k-twilight-of-the-imperium.149/
stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html
stellariswiki.com/Government_types
stellariswiki.com/Ethos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn it… Guess I'll have to give this a look. You earned your shekels today OP.

The commonwealth still has a wxmyn

Meanwhile, at Tindalos Interactive…

I hope it doesn't have some in-game balance shit to force the point that "diversity always wins, goy".
Also
Webm very much related.

Yeah Stellaris looks great. You can gas inferior races and deport them to the planet Madagascar. The tagline of the game is "MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN", the developers even made red hats with it written on. You can also open your borders and watch your empire fall apart due to division and racial infighting from competing populations.

go start a shitstorm on their twitters.

btw do you guys like their new logo?

If they made her attractive, they'd complain that she's been white washed.

what's game about? paradox are swede cucks but their games are great, we all reluctantly know it. It's like that shit in eu4 when hey brought ot the women in history dlc. It was free too, and I still unticked it

What did you expect from Swedes?
It comes out May 9th, I want to create the space-age Aryan Reich.

Also this .

Awww

Hue

It's basically a combo of 4X space games and grand strategy. Colonizing planets, exploring space, researching, diplomacy, war etc but also with managing of populations with different ethos and political preferences. So you might meet a really Jewish space slug empire and they want to open up your borders so they can immigrate and then take positions of power in your empire, changing its values and government and slowly genociding your original species.

Heretical.

But what would happen if you kill them all, purging their disgusting xenos presence from the universe?

Seems alright

If your people are Aryan supermen, they'll be happy that the degenerates are dead. But you might have some cucks in your empire that get all butthurt and rebel against you.

Win/Win.

You're really making me want this game.

guess whose gettin glassed =^]

Those dont look very aerodynamic

/thread

They have to leave an atmosphere, dont they?

Yeah, that air resistance in space is certainly an issue
baka

see above

Or construct them in space.

Dont be a nigger. We had a "Holla Forums music" thread that got several hundred replies.

I dont even go on Holla Forums, but I welcome people who have similar politics to us here on Holla Forums and want to discuss video games in that context.

Im sorry I dont know the rules and lore of your sci-fi universe, user.

How about I make a fourth one bitch?

You're apologizing for the wrong thing. You should be apologizing to the white race for having never read a science fiction book in your entire life. Where do you think our future is? It's just going to be us, the stars, robots, and catgirls.

and it's not hard to ask Holla Forums questions there. I went there to ask them about stellaris, since I saw the nigger and I was like "fuck not another CivV how many games am I going to have to skip until games start resembling their FUCKING DEV TEAMS again".

Holla Forums suggested that the niggers might have been fixed with bioengineering.

heh.

Not posting glorious trailer.

I didnt mean bring Holla Forums here, I meant let Holla Forumsacks who play vidya stay here, and for exactly the reasons you stated.

already done, fam
xenforo.gamerisle.org/index.php?forums/warhammer-40k-twilight-of-the-imperium.149/

So it's Star Trek (space communism with an American/UN veneer) and Starship Troopers (blatant fascism with some American aspects). Both author soapbox ideologies.
Here's a good essay on it.
stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html

Fun fact: the real UN's founding conference in San Francisco was chaired by the communist spy, Alger Hiss. So it's not exactly "out there" for the Reds to cloak themselves in the blue and white.

How about a gif?

What about the blue lasers?

Well yeah, Im just saying I wouldnt mind a strictly on topic thread dedicated to Holla Forums tier vidya, and it would be one at a time, like how we have webm threads.

Is GG still going on? What the hell are they even doing at this point?

That's the next level of laser.

Also, learn how to make an OP that wont get instantly deleted because it looks like blatant advertising.

I dont expect this thread to get past ~100 posts.

Day 1 pirate

That is also true.

But I think something needs to be done.

There are a lot of Holla Forumsacks who play vidya and I dont think they deserve to be subjected to the cancer that is Holla Forums and Mark the Jew.

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

SIEG ZEON

stellariswiki.com/Government_types

stellariswiki.com/Ethos

it's disappointing there's no 'xenophile' ethos in the sense of pedophilia.

Aliens are wonderful! As bed pillows! They should otherwise be exterminated wherever found :)

Under ethos…
"Xenophobes are particularly keen on enslaving aliens, though will never accept them as equals."

Should be "particularly Ken on exterminating aliens as they will never accept them as equals"

Leave it to the Swedes to fuck up xenophobia.

Nope. Capital ships in 40k don't ever land, they're constructed in space and smaller ships are used to ferry troops between a planet and space craft.

Damn they've actually changed the description for Xenophobe.

Old:
A homogeneous society is a predictable society. A predictable society is a safe society. There is little to be gained by giving excessive attention or care for those who do not belong.

New:
The stakes could not be higher as we reach into the vast uncharted expanses of the galaxy, for we are gambling with the very survival of our species! Never trust the alien; its false smile hides an unknowable mind…

Old:
We must guard ourselves against the alien elements that would disrupt our society, the influences that would debase our genetic and cultural heritage. The Other is to be held at arm's length, and that arm is to hold a sword.

New:
Any alien influence must be ruthlessly quashed. Only by staying pure, and true to ourselves and the planet that gave us life can we guard against insidious Xeno plots. Even mastery over the Alien might not be enough to guarantee our own safety…

Oh cool, an user to shit on in a thread about a shitty game with strong empowered women.

Oh user, you card! Have some thematically appropriate pic related!

Jesus, it's not hard to think about the fact that a spaceship might not ever need to land.

NASA and the USAF have both considered the concept of building long range spacecraft in space.

And as the user said the "why don't boats have wheels" analogy

How do the spaceship parts get into space?

A spaceship.

A smaller one retard

Youre acting like I have any knowledge of this fiction universe. I dont.

I dont know about the manufacturing of various sized spacecraft in Warhammer, sorry bro.

why are you saging when entering dialogue?
do you need a lesson on how saging works?

Well the thread is bumplocked now, so it doesnt really matter.

But I saged when the thread pretty much derailed and I didnt bother taking it off.

After seeing this post I no longer feel guilty about pirating all of their past games.

Someone should turn this into some kind of Trump meme.

Okay, which one of you glorious fuckers managed this?

Two things I love.
You guys have no idea how much I'm cumming.
I hope it's similar to Distant Worlds.
GAS THE XENONS. SPACE WAR NOW

I might even buy it

asdfqwer