A lot of people here say that Hitler tried to save Europe/the white race...

A lot of people here say that Hitler tried to save Europe/the white race, some even go so far as to worship him as some sort of hero.

My question is this: did Europe back then even need to be saved? And if so, from what? Degeneracy? Jews? Communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
lifenews.com/2011/08/23/fewer-doctors-willing-to-do-abortions-new-study-shows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, from Jews and Communism exactly. retard.

where is the proofs that western europe was being ruined by jews and communism?

Nice bait faggot

Fucking hell goyim… If you wanted an info dump, just fucking ask for spoonfeed. Fucking nigger.

So much sage.

Lurk more and find out or look it up yourself. Are you a shill? You sound like a shill.

Germany gave their all to stop the invasion of the USSR into all of Europe. Thanks to the western allies, Germany was left defeated by at the very least left half of Europe commie free.

so you don't have any proof, gotcha

From the Weimar Republic.
What we know as cultural marxism was being brewed in germany in hitler's time in the frankfurt school.

Obviously the effects of hitler's actions have been bad for whites, but he was one of the few politicians in modern history to openly fight the jews and try to preserve his volk.

Why should we have fought Jews? They did nothing wrong.

How fucking stupid can you be? Do you honestly think England and France would have sat idly by and watched the USSR take Eastern Europe?

Hitler was a poor tactician and an even poorer diplomat. If not for him the British Empire would have maintained white supremacy worldwide, preventing the race-obsessed climate the US fostered after Hitler sperged.

Eastern Europe was run directly by communists, western Europe was is controlled by jews through international finance. If you're interested in that then read some of Mosely's work, he outlines it much more clearer than the Getmans did.

Also that second pic… Why do anything good, if there is a chance it might be lied about in the future to make that good thing look bad? That's really taking the "lol everyone is dumb but me" approach.

Ok confirmed leftypol shill, or just really stupid

your newfag is shoying,and here's why
there were not one but TWO jew led attempts at commie revolution in the Weimar republic

THE SAGE GOES INTO ALL FIELDS
HI JIDF
HOW DESPERATE ARE YOU

Germany was the most degenerate country in Europe, the jews had spread pedophilia, homosexuality, etc there and were single handedly in control of the richest regions.

Going to sage for your lack of effort in researching the topic. Berlin was the capital of degeneracy in Europe before the nazis came to power. The nazis did not burn random books or destroy all art. They destroyed the vilest most disgusting books filled with the most perverse and insane things the human mind can come up with. The germans were filled with rage for what had been done to them, their country and their people.

A documentary about what was going on back then, I still suggest researching the topic yourself. I can't assure that the doc doesn't have mistruths.

Lurk more and/or go to >>>/pdfs/ and read a book you incompetent subhuman.

This guy describes you perfectly:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Ever heard of Weimar Germany? Of course you have Schlomo, I bet they still tell tales of its glory throughout the halls of financial establishments (((worldwide))).

(((German))) Revolution of 1918, stab in the back theory organized by Jews lost Germany The Great War, Jews running fake obituaries for members of the Nazi party, etc, etc, etc

sage for shill thread

Yes, France was buddy buddy with the USSR in the 30s to try and prevent a revolution at home, meanwhile British and US bankers kept the USSR solvent financially

Just ask the Brits what they did with their Polish and Cossack allies after the war was over

That's what the retarded LARPers do. As one of those responsible for WW2 he killed a lot more europeans than jews.

I don't know about europe needing to be saved. germany sure needed to be saved from the treaty of versailles and crushing debt from the banking cartels.

Communism. Had a communist revolution been successful in Germany (which if not for the nationalists, it would have been), it's highly likely the whole western world would have fallen to communism. Hitler's influence didn't save the west, but the nationalists in Italy and Germany prevented communism from ever gaining the upper hand, and was instrumental in it's eventual defeat.

For bonus points look up Wiemar on Wikipedia. The aftermath of WWI is portraid as a conspiracy theory against the jews.

My god you're stupid, and this is some low quality bait.

Please, just kill yourself, and save us the bullet.

Hitler was part of the first wave of people who discovered what the Jews were up to.

We are part of the third wave.

So fucking stupid.

Hitler did discredit nationalism and white nationalism. People in Europe havent been able to criticize islam because of Hitler.

Hitler wasn't necessarily wrong in his observations he just went to far in how he implemented things and should have had more political tact and perhaps kept silent on a few things while implementing a nationalist policy.

So he revealed his power level essentially. Seems like something I keep hearing lately. No! Don't go full force! Pull your punches for the end goal!

I'm fairly certain this type of thinking is what has led everything to shit. If you aren't working at 100% it just makes things easier for whoever/whatever you happen to be fighting against.

This. A communist Germany would have eventually destroyed much of the west. Hitler's rise, while harmful in a couple ways, was very much a "Battle of Tours" that stalemated the red tide by no small margin.

You have a point but multople strategies have to be pursued simultaneously. There are times to go 100% with the truth and times to be silent on certain matters.

It's not a question of doing one or the other. Both should be done just at different times.

Bumping a thread to say it is a slide thread without looking at all of the information provided.

To be fair, most were saged and full of redpills.

I might actually bump this shitheap, just to get the pills some attention.

I wo deer how stupid you feel.

I bet its really fucking stupid.

top kek

???

Painfully stupid, that's how you must feel.

I know, because I felt the same once.

Its okay user.

There's no shame in being wrong, if you're brave enough to admit it.

And you are, most assuredly, wrong.

So, admit it, if you have the courage… Or fester in your lies.

Your call.

two sides of the same shekel newfriend
Lenin came to Russia backed by Wall Street and Co, and the US was completely infiltrated and run by the 20s.

Alright, one more.

This one gets a bump, for exposure.

Think about what I said, you Anons above, and perhaps reconsider your position.

Because it is the wrong position.

And if you continue to hold it into perpetuity, you will likely not survive to see 2030.

Who is the second wave?

Do you have a source for the first picture?

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Don't see why I needed to be called out. Wikipedia is usually a good barometer for seeing whether or not the whole story is being presented. Hint:If the article is proposed or largely focused around the idea of it being a "conspiracy theory" you should probably look deeper into it.

nice try you shilling piece of shit

also almost gave you a bump for effort with the 100+ racemixing threads all over the board at the moment

but trust me shlomo we all smell a kike an its shit from 10 miles and been trough worse

long story short: fuck off and SAGE THIS KIKERY

What could be some good art ideas to red pill people subtly?
I've seen some good stuff by this German artist pic related but want to contribute.
Something that would convey that immigrants are bad maybe?
Also lurk more OP you are a dumb faggot

He killed his enemies, user. He killed the degenerates in a war *THEY STARTED UPON THEMSELVES*

Hitler didn't kill Jews.

JIDF in full force today

Last time I checked it was Germany that invade Poland after a false flag attack, annexed Austria and part of Czechoslovakia, and invaded the Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark.

No it's because Hitler was betrayed by your grandfathers. And they are still doing it.

Sure do user.

> lifenews.com/2011/08/23/fewer-doctors-willing-to-do-abortions-new-study-shows/

Last time I checked, the evidence of a 'false flag' is weak as fuck, the Allies never declared war on the Soviets, and Germany only 'invaded' those countries to get to their enemies or when those nations supported Germany's enemies.

So disingenuous.
;^}

That image of the Rabbi wanting Muslims in Europe to punish Christians… They really are fucking stupid. Christians worship them now and Islam is going to fucking destroy them all for what they've done

+1

marxists were trying to setup shop in Germany before Hitler opposed them in the political arena

Lurk more, you worthless sack of shit.

All these newfags are probably just Hillary shills

You still bumped retard

Sounds like the Berlin of current year