Guys......Five Guys/Gamergate is Kinda Happening Again. lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SOHMQ
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/09/04/gamergate-a-closer-look-at-the-controversy-sweeping-video-games/#66d5ed8b5448
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Override_Network
archive.is/Eal8f
youtu.be/nqZ4ZonQb9U?list=RDWBOD8qeCBuc
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/27/why-are-anti-abuse-activists-zoe-quinn-and-randi-harper-trying-to-protect-anonymous-trolls/
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/wearables/oculus-rift-is-going-to-destroy-families-and-relationships/news-story/62f03519ec810b61878da56e3ccf03fe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New York Magazine

After the spat spilled over onto social media, Owens was approached by two of Quinn’s staunchest defenders in the mainstream media, Caitlin Dewey of the Washington Post and Jesse Singal of New York Magazine.

Neither of them told her that, of course. Indeed, Singal went out of his way to pose as a friend to Owens, offering her advice and sympathy in private before labeling her a conspiracy theorist in the pages of New York Magazine. After Owens told him she suspected Quinn was directing anonymous web trolls and colluding with journalists, Singal, instead of revealing his long-standing skepticism towards such claims, said he was “excited to hear more.”

After winning her trust, Singal went on to extract more comments and information from her, as well as a promise to delay the publication of her own blog post on the controversy. Only when his piece was on the verge of publication, two days after he initially made contact, did Singal reveal that he was doubtful of Owens’ claims.

Readers can judge for themselves whether Singal’s behaviour, which included “advice” for Owens to delay her blog post, as well as a warning against pursuing her suspicion that Quinn was connected to anonymous trolling, constitute objective journalism — as opposed to activism. In an email to Breitbart, Singal maintained that he “didn’t see a problem” with offering Owens advice.

Singal also told Owens he had heard a rumor that someone was attempting to run a “VC scam” (VC = Venture Capitalist) on her. Singal again offered to assist Owens, asking her to send him the names of VCs who had reached out to her since the controversy began. “I might be able to help you figure out what’s going on,” Singal told Owens.

If your aim is to kill a project, having a list of its potential investors is, of course, extremely valuable. Incidentally, Quinn and Harper have both made their desire to kill Owens’ project abundantly clear. Nevertheless, in an emailed comment to Breitbart, Singal insisted that his motives were pure:

Owens, unsurprisingly, is unconvinced by Singal’s conduct. In addition to writing a 2,600-word blog post slamming the journalist, she’s also launched an online petition calling on New York Magazine to retract his article. Owens says that Singal has “openly violated” journalistic ethics and “compromises the perception of the Journalistic community at large.”

1st, nobody fucking cares about gamergate
2nd, fuck off back to reddit, cancercuck.

Silenced Critics

After the publication of his piece, Singal quickly came under fire from Owens’ sympathisers on social media, over 600 of whom signed Owens’ petition. One comment, from anti-trafficking campaigner Jamie Walton, stood out from the rest.

In her comment, Walton alleged that she had a similar experience with Singal last March, when he reached out to her over her comments regarding former Nintendo employee Alison Rapp. According to Walton, Singal “hounded” her with “fake nice emails and tweets trying to get me on record.” Walton concluded that he “Behaves more like a predator than a journalist.”

For someone like Singal, who claims to oppose misogyny on the web, the claim was damning: the female head of an anti-trafficking organisation accusing him of being more like a predator than a journalist. Indeed, despite a clarification from Walton, Singal found the comment damning enough to want it removed from the web.

Walton’s message has since been deleted and can only be found on archive sites. In a series of tweets, Walton said she had agreed to retract her comments after communicating privately with Singal. Initially, she said that she had removed the tweets because he was being “harassed.”

How did Singal persuade Walton to retract her comment? If the tweets above are any guide, she only did so reluctantly. Was she coerced?

if you start bullshit like this again, keep it on Holla Forums don't ally with Holla Forums, don't ally with reddit.
They are cancer and will destroy it.
Anything that is not explicitly right wing will become left wing.

The Washington Post

Owens was also contacted by Caitlin Dewey, a Washington Post reporter who has previously called Zoe Quinn’s critics in the GamerGate movement “hateful and amorphous trolls.”

According to Owens, Dewey was more upfront about her bias in favour of Quinn and Harper than Singal:

Where Dewey did mimic Singal was in her determination to discover the names of the venture capitalists who had reached out to Owens since the controversy began.

As it turns out, it was lucky that Owens hadn’t. Because when Dewey successfully located what she thought was one of Social Autopsy’s partner organisations, the result proved disastrous.

According to Owens, Dewey told the organisation that Owens claimed they had acted as consultants on her website, and that they had received “hate mail” following the fallout between her and Quinn. Owens maintains that she made neither claim, yet Dewey nonetheless relayed the information to the organisation.

The result was an angry phone call to Owens from the organisation:

This prompted a cease-and-desist letter:

Had Owens actually been lying about them in the media, the organisation’s response would, of course, have been completely understandable. But Owens maintains that she told Dewey nothing, and that the reporter acted on her own initiative.

We reached out to Dewey to get her side of the story, but she did not respond to our request for comment.

After Owens complained to the Washington Post, she received a response from David Malitz, the Deputy Features Editor. Malitz told Owens that he was killing Dewey’s story, although he emphasised that there were no irregularities in the way Dewey had conducted herself, and that the story was instead being killed because Owens was no longer “newsworthy.”

u fuckin microdick virgin bitch faggot u better watch ur goddamn mouth fucking pussy bitch wouldnt say shit to my face!

Stop giving Vanderkunt any attention she needs to be memory holed

This

Chelsea Von Shekelsberg and her Media guardians aren't gonna get away with this. Cry more bitch nigga.

Of course

Archive:
archive.is/SOHMQ

1. I care about gamergate, so your point is incorrect.
2. Better this than the three hundredth Trump thread this week.
3. If you don't like it, fuck off out of the thread. There's plenty of other spaces online for you to play internet cop.
4. Fuck you, you dong munching nigger fucker.

I really had hoped Holla Forums would slay the monsters they created but they pussied out. Maybe they can watch us slay Hillary and learn a trick or two.

holy shit dude she look totally rockin sexy ima masturbate

History repeating itself

Remember TFYC?
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/09/04/gamergate-a-closer-look-at-the-controversy-sweeping-video-games/#66d5ed8b5448

Basically Zoe hates competition on the oppression olympic because she have her own anti-bullying thing called CON

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Override_Network

The more you know

1. I care about gamergate, so your point is incorrect.
2. Better this than the three hundredth Trump thread this week.
3. If you don't like it, fuck off out of the thread. There's plenty of other spaces online for you to play internet cop.
4. Fuck you, you dong munching nigger fucker.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

GET OUT YOU GOOBERS

gtfo of pol you cuck

the 2nd migration, everyone.

Modern Video Games are worthless. There's no point in worry about them. I bet OP is Zoe Quinn, trying to acquire more shekels from us "ebul basement dwelling nazi shitlords".

Could some one streamline Tl;dr me goyimer gate?
From what I understand of it
It was a group of Holla Forumslite fat trash neckbeard homos crying about SJW shit in muh vidya, yet will opening accept getting cucked in real life.

Go back to reddit with all the other literallys and tranny supporters you sjw-lite faggot

Impressive work there, kiddo.

bump for schlomo!

Why can't people just call her by her real name. I see it here on Holla Forums as well

literally fedora tier use of 'intellectual' words. Jesus fucking christ this is probably an Holla Forums goon but whatever.

Those words aren't really all that big. Why are you derailing a thread you care so little about? I don't respond in the thread I don't care about. How come every time this bitch does something cucks like you show up to distract everyone from it???

>>>Holla Forums

at this point it's such a clusterfuck I don't think it's possible to tldr it but I'll give it a go

as the user earlier said, anything not inherently right wing gradually becomes more left wing

Fuck off to your own board.

GG was going strong, but then redditfags took it over. Without a viable option of forum, there was a lot of fizzle.

There were a lot of thirsty dudes who were intelligent to recognize that SJWs were in fact trying to take away and ruin their games, but had too little scrote to recognize that that means they have to say mean things to girlies who will then not want to fuck them.

There are a good smattering of fags and dykes who were trying to have their cake and eat it too.

And there were a handful of trannies who saw GG as an opportunity to differentiate themselves from, and thereby market themselves better, anti trannies. "No no no. Not all trannies are crazy, THOSE trannies are. I'm totally sane. And totally a pretty pretty girly, right?"

If you don't gag over the virtue signalling on KiA after browsing for 10 minutes, you're an idiot.

Goodness…
Was I correct in the starting framework though? They fought for anti SJW shit in games?
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how any one ever got involved with this trash, even gamers.

I still see/hear gaymers saying there GG, so figured I would see whats up.
Thank you for the response!

Counter sage + bump.
I fucked up.

yeah, a lot of it was about press pushing sjw shit in games, a good example is Daniel Vavra being told there weren't enough niggers in his game set in medieval europe. Anything anyone did the press would piss and moan about it being racist or sexist or microagressions or bla bla bla

During Holla Forums's brief involvement, we discovered a link between the SJW cabal and the US government. Essentially, there is a project by DISA, part of the DOD, called DiGRA which is more or less designed to turn gamers into SJWs. By some whacky pure coincidence, it was shortly after this that gaymengaytors started telling everyone to the right of Karl Marx "hurf durf back to Holla Forums". If anything, it was basic FBI infiltration 101 that killed gamergate. All they had to do was pose as gators to invite reddit to join and astroturf as anti-Holla Forums jihadists on the gg boards.

They could already learn some things by looking at what happened to Jeb!, Pool boy or Rato. Although sinking Hillary's campaign will be the main event.

To be fair, the way I found Holla Forums was because I had been banned from almost every political board on the internet. Then my friend says, have you heard of Holla Forums?

Whoa we're so impressed now, tell us more about your exploits.

Holy christ goobers need to stay gone, you have your containment thread on Holla Forums.

From what I remember the Holla Forums involvment was the most important part of GG. That's also what caused it to be rapidly co-opted, once the links to the DoD, jewcrosoft and SJWs in gaming were found. After that, it died in a whimper with a bunch of autists led by infiltrated agents solely focusing on cancers like sarkikian and Zoe instead of the real shady stuff.

All of these womyn are a fucking joke. wanting to remove anonymity from the internet?

ok schlomoshekelsteinowitzvalkenburgstein

them fighting each other is the preferred outcome. no one should get involved, these are all former S.A. goons trying to stay relevant.

First of all, these faggots are our cultural enemy. When they started appearing at the UN and creating petitions- they became Holla Forums's enemy.

Did anyone else see that theory connecting the movement to some "gamification of education" shit. Like the whole gamers are dead push was just to destroy the view that video games were for a demographic of childish young boys or an unapproachable culture of l33t skillz with an intention to eventually sell video games to a larger audience as a means of education.

Was pretty drunk when I read it all, think there was a video too drawing lots of connections. Anyone have that link?

The theory is that there is potential billions in government money to be made if they can push "gamified" education, but videogames need to be rebranded as not just murder-simulators for white boys.

Anons, I don't care where you fall on this whole gamergate issue, DO NOT ENGAGE! Let the left eat their own. They want us to engage so they can all claim opression bux.

Fuck off you feminist loving faggot. Nobody gives a shit about gamergate. This is about Shekelsberg.

Last thread we had on this

archive.is/Eal8f

the only reason they ever got high energy was because Holla Forums declared war on them. people won't see the facts when they're attacked, they will see hitlerdidnothingwrong666's post. That will just support their narrative and fuel their power.

We should keep ourselves informed on their movements however. The whole "fighting anonymous hatred" on the internet thing rubbed me wrong.

Yeah, so? Wait don't tell me: you're a super old fag who was here when it was all CP and a few jojo shitposters.

what, did someone's patreon dry up or something? Is the way to get it going again to post on Holla Forums and pretend that some non-factor controversy is relevant to Holla Forums?

zoe pls

Eat a dick user. You seriously believe I'm some sort of white knight faggot when I'm warning all user to let the SJW civil war occur and not get involved unless we get blame for it amd they all profit.

There is nothing wrong with observing. However, you know there are user in here who will get involved for the lulz. This is not the case for us to get in.

MERCEDES CARRERA HATES YOU Holla Forums

Fuck, didn't mean to quote this guy
instead of this one . Polite sage.

Shut up you feminist loving faggot.

They've been astroturf/bumping this thread for 2 days now

They're autistic lefty twitter goons, nothing more.

why is this thread still a thing

This spic whore is so irrelevant it makes me embarrassed. She tried hanging on the coat-tails of a movement and failed utterly. Too bad Milo and the others are still mildly successful due to PC appeasing gamers.

Who the fuck is Zoe Quinn really why is she so influential?

Is she old money or some super Jew or something?

Yes. It was went into in detail here

fuck off faggot

Reported for gamergoy posting.

You have your containment board, use it.

This is on sale at Walmart.

GG won a year ago.

Finally a reason to post this gif

Pure coincidence

No one ever brings up the Darpa/Common Core connections, which IMO is when GamerGate got largely shut down. Digging was the main point of GamerGate, now most of it is just anti-SJW shit.

I somewhat want this cunt to fuck off and die, but mostly don't care and want the OP to fuck off and talk about something else. Do something productive like get people to vote for Trump. Once Trump is president, America will change for the better in a big way.

bump

Go back yourself, faggot
>>>/ggrevolt/

Bring up Common Core, Darpa, DiGRA and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation then some asshat ruins the thread. Every time.

holy shit, time to kill yourself.

spamming autist fuck off. sjws in games and tech is pertinent.

Time to use that report function guys. Pretty funny how this asshole suddenly switched IP's to get rid of his ID. Hello DoD!

Why is this liberal crap being posted here?

Bump. GG is back and on the attack.

Yup looks like we broke a ZOG bot by mentioning the DoD connection to the cultural cancer that are SJWs

I don't understand why Holla Forums always forgets the FYC and Vivian thing was their idea.

Nobody gives a single fuck so please leave, Zoe. We had a lot of laughs at the expense of the second half of your life (better enjoy this first half because it will be over in a year or two, tops) and now we would like to begin the process of never hearing from you again.

Nothing to see here goys

Thanks for the heads up but fuck, there should be a "Super Spoiler" option.

KEEP THIS SHIT CONTAINED

Get ready to make a new thread guys. Apparently it has been reported enough. The dude keeps changing IP's so the mods tried to auto ban the message but now the dude is just making posts with different amounts of spam. MODS auto ban the individual statement! I know the next tactic will be to post the same shit without a newline character.

Actually this is the first time I changed IP
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

Actually, if I understand correctly, it's an automatic system. The messages get hashed so you can't post the same thing verbatim. You have to add a space or another line or w/e else to just change the message. Pretty easy really. Fuck you niGGer faGGots

Mods, have the ability to ban by IP and what is posted because of CP shit. You are correct, that's why I said ban the single statement. Which I am not going to type but you get it.

the shilling of May 2016

FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU CUCKS

Except IPs are meaningless since I'm not a retard and can into VPN. I was already banned on my first IP.

I can easily into different unicode characters.

This thread has niggers

Is there some way we could re-infiltrate GG to get them to re-focus on DiGRA? It would more productive than leaving them to flail around virtue signalling and getting murdered by tumblr.

revoltfag pls

Why man? Is it really worth your time or are you just an edgy teen who isn't completely fucking retarded?

I've been here a long time, a long time before Trump brought a majority of the users here. I remember the GG threads we would have on here. Never again. They have their boards and a dedicated general on Holla Forums. They don't need to take up our space too.

Are you people even trying? Quinn gets brought up and the sliders go apeshit. If you want a thread to die, stop telling le GG bogeyman to fuck off like everything vaguely related to it is a trigger word for your autism.

eat a dick faGGot, you pansy fucks littered this board with this shit for months, then shit all over us when we gave you a clear plan of attack that didnt adhere to the muh pr bullshit pushed by the e-celebs you all crawled up the arses of.

Take this shit to Holla Forums, they might give a fuck.

I love getting lectures from faggots like you that use it as a downvote

It's hilarious how (((Chelsea Van Valkenburg))) and her inability to keep her legs closed is probably going to be what blows the lid off SA's bizarre level of influence in the world.

Wat? I agree with everything else, was over GG last year personally, but if you don't see a connection between this news and pic related raiding you're fooling yourself.

You could try, but it was shut down when it was at it's strongest. I'm fairly certain that this shit is on the radar to a point where quelling even initial re-inquiry would get shut down immediately without nearly as much effort. I thought about creating a digging website but I'm not a fan of having a "random" heart attack. You have to be super smart about it, which I frankly don't have the time to do.

That's fair, so why not shitpost on the Trump threads? This has some actual new content that could be further explored. Google was also involved at one point with their "diversity" campaign. Some non-Trump content would be nice.

Overall, there are better ways to go about it than spamming the thread past the front page post limit.

Thank you. She is old money. Has ties to government funding. Is in bed with San-Fran hacks as well as google. This is some top tier Holla Forums material. Even more so this idea that everyone on the internet should have an ID that no matter where you go your linked to the shit you say or where you visit Joss Wheadon brought it up. It's like Enders Game without the alien invasion.

GG caught onto something that goes much deeper than just infiltration into games that influence children but also how the internet is in it's current state.

I agree, it's getting out of hand all around. No, stupid videogame news is not news. There's many videogame boards for this eceleb drama, we don't need it here.

I fought in the early years of that war. At least the sjw witch hunts were fun. I feel so old now.

Probably to see who is still paying attention…

well technically it was on halftran they started shitting on us…..we gave them the keys to the kingdom with our digging and they stuck them up their ass

You have to admire these professional victims. Their dedication to maintaining their victimhood while virulently attacking anything even remotely threatening their top tier victim status is impressive.
I'm confident, based on the kinds of attacks they've made on Candace, that they are likely responsible for shitting up Holla Forums and generally making Holla Forums look like shit.

They deserved to be dragged into the light kicking and screaming.

NO

With the strides we have been seeing in VR, it could very well be the world in which our lives revolve around. Please wake up. We miss you.

Reminder the Holla Forums raid here in March '14 came less than a week after the /gamergate/ board was nuked. A few months later the Holla Forums BO started revolt and all the r/gamerghazi goons flooded in and still haven't left. For a board normally spot on about historical revisionism there sure are a lot of short memories around here.

Moore's law is over m8. Also proper aryan men shouldn't wish to lose themselves completely in escapism. We want to change the world, not hide in a fake one while the jews place us in the mental cryosleep that is VR.

you are correct, it's been so long I’ve all but forgotten my time there.

on a side note, the best indication that we are being raided is that Holla Forums is the top board.
My guess is because the Holla Forumsirgins are posting here spurred by Holla Forums or a similar party.

In a Democracy/Republic all you have to do is convince the R's. Defeatist but true.

get outta here, this is why your kind isnt welcome

This isn't about "vidya games" its about corrupt degenerates manipulating public opinion.
That's why these freaks are losing their shit about something so failworthy as "Social Autopsy". Just the idea that all their sockpuppet accounts would be catalogued, eventually leading back to them and their journo bro's, and eventually to the sick fucks funding them.

Then again I'm probably posting a response to some SJW trying to shit in the punch bowl of Holla Forums.

At the core of what gamergate was a reaction to, is the emergence of Rockefeller's technocracy. Here it comes gents.

invi*sib*lee*rfsc*oll*ar

How am I wrong? Funny that you resort to ad hominem and the classic "get off my board cuck" mentality. The shilling is real in this thread.

joke post? you're obviously a fucking goon

Holla Forums's whacking off to nonsense and doesn't care, why do you want this thread to die goon?

You goons must be fucking terrified of Holla Forums jumping on the GG wagon huh? Would destroy all that astro turfing between weev/vince/endchan/8ch.pl wouldn't it

Good idea. Multiple fronts instead of a united fronts is better. Unity lasted only because moot was compromised and 4chan got cucked. Guerilla fighting is superior because of all the pov's that squabble over bullshit.

Nice try, Zoe.

wow after bening gone for a few hours faggots raided this shit. (and getting reeeeely fuked yup)

going off the trump mentality; the more they resist, the more important it is.

Fuck you faggots. tell me why gammerfate reall doesn't matter.

TELL ME IN A WAY THAT MAKES SENSE/((isn't dependent on meemmememeemme kek fag lel kek) OR DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TOU FUCKIN RETARDS)

Why isn't GG important? Dont it distract from trump? You Fagggot.

I'm not quite sure what the fuck you are on about but my T-Cell count went through the roof after reading that.

Why is it important?

I saw that girl's nudes so I always avoided the topic.

well then your a weak faggot. jerk off and continue the fight for great justice
youtu.be/nqZ4ZonQb9U?list=RDWBOD8qeCBuc

Sorry ledditfag OP, but while GG is interesting in that it was SHUT DOWN by kikes.

That's Kafka trapping you mong

Hitler dubs confirm

Fucking hell, tired
*kikes, this thread is just trash

kek, dubs confirm fag

samefag your way into oblivion you faggot

omg what a faggot
kek

This sounds like it's just progressive vs progressive. This is good news for us.

Parody account.

You just said absolutely nothing. This is what i've become accustomed too on boards. You faggot. It sounds like you said something but YOU DIDNT. YOU SAID ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU MENT TO SAY… HHAHHAH NO IT DOESNTS. BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY YOU SAID NOTHING. YOU'RE USELES. HHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Go to bed.

130 replies later and nobody. No one from either side has addressed the contents of the article and what's been going on. You're a fucking trash. Holla Forums, /gamergatehq/, /ggrevolt/, /int/, I don't give a fuck who you are, but you're all equally shit.

I didn't even see a link to an actual article. Like I said, whoever loses, we win.

I really have a hard time keeping up with this and maybe it's because the last video game I played was Bubble Bobble back in the early 90's at a convenience store while my friend took a shit in the washroom.

I don't understand how a hashtag wins or loses. Doesn't just being informed about shady journalists and shitty developers sort of make it an outright victory? After all, they are buying a product and they won't buy from ideologues or virtue signaling idiots and/or goons from now on. At least I hope they won't.

The contacting of advertisers was pretty slick, maybe even overkill but perhaps it hastened things turning around in that industry. Gatekeeping journalists are on their way out.

I guess the hashtag is a watchdog now since the industry happily went along with the bullshit for various reasons/shakedowns I am sure.

Meta arguing about the status of a hashtag or it used to be about this or that is just pointless at this point.

What else do they have to do except make noise every time there is some fuckery afoot?

Stop dad'ing us please, we're not a captive audience.

Twitter's business model now involves sucking outside people into twitter drama, it's social media clickbait under a new form.

Holy shit, could you do anything else to out yourself as an anti-gamergate shilldrone?

I just had to take a quick break from work to laugh at your ineptitude. Oops, sorry; I meant to say "you're a big fat meanie poopy head". Is that more on your level of understanding?

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/27/why-are-anti-abuse-activists-zoe-quinn-and-randi-harper-trying-to-protect-anonymous-trolls/

I'm sure the trolls ITT, posting multiple aGGro threads and making fake Mercedes twitter accounts is totally unrelated.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

the reason this is important is that a black woman feminist is threatening to blow the lid off of a big chunk of the feminist conspiracy in the media– not just in the gaming press, but also at outlets like New York magazine and the Washington Post, as well as Twitter's anti-abuse team. even if you don't care about ethics in game journalism at all this should be worth watching.

The real question is how we, as the cathedral of misogyny, sexism, racism, transphobia. islamophobia profit of this. I feel like that there is a golden opportunity here somewhere.

niGGers have their own board

why is this here, get this shit off Holla Forums

Hi shill. Please tell me more about what an old school Holla Forumsack you are.

Never thought of it like that. It's social media buzzfeed.

That feel when you realize the internet is on a slow drive into oblivion.

HISTORY RHYMES

A day in the life of a SJW shill:
-wake up
-go online
-plunge into the maelstrom of free ideas swirling around the last great frontier of free and anonymous speech
-tell people there what to do and where to do it

is there anything more pathetic than a powerless bootlicker trying to be authoritarian?

Also, bump, thanks.

Gamergate = Jan confirmed

Just kill me. I passed out a few paragraphs in.

If the allegations aren't juicy enough to be condensed in a couple of sentences, then it's fucking nothing. No one wants to read 57-points of he-said-she-said conjecture.

Grow up gaymergate. Chicks gossiping about each other is not news.

She needs to go to the owens

Somebody needs to seduce Zoey Quinn, Laci Green, etc, and film themselves fucking them in the ass. And put that shit all over the Internet.

well said

you put low energy nihilist lolbergs like Holla Forums and 'le anti-sjw' side of leddit in charge of standing up to the left and they end up backpedaling and cucking in no time

From what I'm reading, where does it indicate that the assistance of gamergate is wanted or needed?

THIS

The whole GG thing was a valuable lesson. We got to see how manipulation is actually done and also glimpsed into the mind of psychopaths.

I mean, now I am convicted that some people deserve, well, uh, physical "removal".

Ah yes you finally swallowed the last red-pill. How long did it take you to complete your regiment?

The Unkindled and a certain slavic monster slayer would disagree with your assertion there. So would I.

History tends to repeat itself when people ignore facts. We did as much as we could and its up to the normalfags to finally get the message

agreed he should have written western video games
slavs and asians still create good stuff

witcher 3 had shit combat.
i'd say we should fight about it in irathyll but i just started ng+

Oh no…

This thing will be in charge of assisting the remolding of a mentally fragile person(s).

Spot on summary there tbh user. It is a shame the energy and drive of the early movement when Holla Forums in particular was the driving force ended up dissipating thanks to the clusterfuck of "moderate" retards who jumped on the badwagon and GG became a cuckolded, impotent parody of what it was originally meant to be.
They became obsessed with PR and trying to win over a media that had openly shown its hostility and corruption. We told them this but faggots and self appointed "leading voices" like sarcuck etc insisted that the media could be won over by presenting a good image. This meant that GG got put on the defensive and that was the slow death of them. They kicked out Holla Forums and instead turned to plebbit cucks who were about as effective as a chocolate fire guard. They became obsessed with proving that they were not right wing. The "nuh-uh were libertarian liberals" from the likes of sarcuck was fucking cringeworthy and sickening. with us gone, the backbone of the movement was gone - its willingness to get down and dirty, attack, boycott and use effective tactics left with us and was replaced by pointless circle jerking (adopting a fucking sea lion ffs) and a descent into cuckoldry and virtue signalling. From then on you ended up with the impotent movement populated by autists, scammers, trannies, attention whores, cucks and all manner of faggotry that GG sunk into.

It pisses me off tbh because Iv been a fan of tthe hobby for 30+ years (My first computer was a commodore c64) It was one of the few refuges from marxist pozzery and a rare enviroment of pure meritocracy. Id always been fond of the hobby and felt an attatchment to it having seen it flourish from very simple, pixellated games stored on cassette tape and made by guys in their bedrooms right up to the multi million dollar production feasts for the senses that put hollywood to shame. Seeing a bunch of kike backed fat, neon haired spiteful femicunts and their betacuck orbiters come in, take a giant festering shit on my hobby and demand that it be changed because they couldnt stand the fact white men were having fun with it rustled me beyond belief.

It wansnt a complete failiure though. There are upsides to GG in the fact that it served as a huge 'babby's first redpill' moment and it helped expose the cancer of feminism and corrupt media to a fairly wide audience who were previously blissfully unaware of this. It dealt a blow to the cancerous games press who had shit on their readership for years - less and less people visit major gaming press sites now and most of them are a running joke with the likes of shitaku and polypozz who have become a byword for lazy, bias idealogically driven journalism.
The whole shitshow really made journalists a loathed group and rightly so. Their outright collusion, arrogance and all round faggotry really cast their profession into disrepute to the point that they are a running joke now, listened to no one outside of their bay area circle jerky clique.
Another positive is the failiure of gg and its descent into impotence was a lesson learned and newer movements that pop up (our right wing twitter troll army for example and the trumpstaffel) now know not to fall into the trap of tone policing and cucking themselves by trying to play within rules that the enemy refuses too. Its working too - we own comment sections everywhere now - from twatter to jewtube we outnumber sjws by a huge margin.

I find it best to see GG as a learning experience and build from that. It opened a lot of folks eyes to leftist cancer and sjw invasions of hobbies they are not wanted in and it certainly bolstered our ranks somewhat. It also showed us why we should never compromise our message to appease others, it showed us to keep leftards out of any of our movements lest they ruin it by cucking it up and it showed the chans user userbase is effective while reddit is cancer.
Moreso, I do think it slowed the marxist rot in gaming down somewhat. It forced certain devs to come right out as sjw and consequently lost them sales with some devs even folding because no one wanted to buy their shit. Games with hamfistely forced leftist messages are called out and shit on openly now (two recent cases in points are R.U.S.T and that Baldurs Gate dlc both getting shit on hard for their progressive pandering, to the point the devs are throwing hissy fits on twatter and begging for cucks to leave good reviews to counter the comments calling them out. Now everybody has their eye out for this shit and any game that pushes sjw shit on the player rightly gets called out on it.

tl;dr

GG became impotent and fizzled out thanks to Holla Forums leaving and the vacuum being filled with plebbit cucks and degenerates but it did serve a useful purpose.

Oh fuck off bernout. Go stand with Bahar.

I was even halfway thinking of paying attention to this but now I remember what an ineffectual fag party this will be.

So this whore was in my state was she? I should visit her.

You mean the broken game? No poise, Broken damage absorption, broken blue sentinels/darkmoons, no real build quality other than straightsword r1 spam and magic being trash.

Not to mention that it's shorter than bloodborne, demon's souls and dark 1&2.

Maybe early game but Iv made a pure sorcerer and at lvl 120 hes a fucking beast. Basic great heavt soul arrows doing 900+ damage and crystal soul spear doing 1200+, chunking boss health and one-hitting players in pvp.
Theyve fixed magic up in the latest patch too, shortened cast time slightly and reduced the cost of certain spells. Its a myth that magic is not a viable play style in DS3. It just requires some gitgud until the payoff later on.

Total fucking exageration, the game is decent and like other souls games, patches will resolve any balance issues. You sound like one of those 'everything is shit' impossible to please faggots tbh.

Isn't it?

it was fun, but come on man. also the linearity compared to DaS is pathetic, big step up from DaS2 though.

Wrong board.

if DS1 was a 9 and DS2 was a 7 then DS3 is an 8.
Decent game all round. Iv had a lot of fun with it and been playing it since release.

Its not as good a Bloodborne though. BB is my favorite souls game

seriously, read

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, STAY OUT OF THE OVEN!

Please stop writing until you learn to read first.

lel Murdoch pissed off a lot of people with that one. He's parodying mass movement tendency that maintains the presence of an outgroup once short-term goals are met.

He's right, even if the niggers and kikes were gone tomorrow, the Slavs and Mediterraneans would be next on the chopping block for Nordicists, Christfags would be wanting to get rid of the fags and degenerates (regardless of racial purity), etc

Reading is for fags.

I see summer has arrived.

I wouldn't let my dog fuck either of those two. How desperate are SJW sissies that this seemed like a good idea? MUHDICK

The sociopath is trying to become a better manipulator. A lot of anti-social women take psychology.

No. It's a malappropriation of James T. Kirk's middle name by a fat disguting pig.

Where the fuck are the archives?
OP is a complete nigger.

It really is an excellent case study of the shaming methods leftists have been using for decades. Once you can shift the debate such that your opponents spend all their time saying that they really aren't nazis, then you've won.

Fortunately this hasn't worked on Holla Forums so far, likely in no small part because of all the actual fucking nazis who are proud to hear that someone is finally recognizing their efforts.

Honestly, I'm surprised people still fall for this shit in the (current year).

Zoe Quinn made this thread.

something wrong with jojo shitposts fgt?

Nice.

Chelsea is looking for attention.

Go, go, Reddit and GamerFags, your Queen needs you. Go to her, you know you cucks want to. Feed her as you feed of her.

Hey Candace. No attention for you. Cut this out. Learn to cook and be a good mom instead. Sage

Appears that the GamerGate is evolving into BullyBait. Somehow the story of SJWs fighting each other inspires some on Holla Forums to tit-for-tat on the significance, as if Holla Forums should have to make some distinction between factions of SJWs. Can't really tell what it is, but something is getting telegraphed, so why can't Holla Forums sort of tease the paranoia a bit about it? Because the intrigues of the GamerGate complex are like to be, well, we're talking about toys? Very sophisticated, technologically advanced toys, video games. (If 14/88 is a mandate of sorts, how does bread and circus factor into that?) Maybe it's possible to draw a comparison between the Owens/Quinn affair and Bernie and Hillary campaigns, that is, since the SJWs are after all something of a leftist hive-mind.

Dutch merchant vampire.

Exposing lugenpresse all that matters here and it matters not who, how or where it comes from. Discrediting the press as the lying sacks of kike shit that they are is worth it.

These fugly cunts are from the drawing board, they have handlers, most likely alphabetsoup.
Get to the handlers, takes some time, but in the next 5years there might be an opening.

Reminder that these fugly cunts do not act soley on their own agency but are groomed to serve a certain task.

Military and other shit is involved, trying to bring their "memes" into mainstream by using the media. Videogames are a good vector to promote these kind of ideas. The cunts are just there to genereate controversy, they are fugly with dyed hair spewing emotionally capturing shit. That is their purpose, wait for the handlers to make a mistake and then get to them.

I've come to realize something after lurking for ages on both chans, when it comes to one main thing that people like end up doing:

We've gotten to a point where anons will do literally EVERYTHING other than just hide a thread if they don't like it or what people post in there, or even go "Not [Vidya/Politics/Cartoons/animu/other thing]" because it doesn't stay 100% fully to whatever strict guidelines some user thinks has to be followed FOREVER. The stupidest thing to ever come of this is people going >>>/out/ (or insert whatever board you like there) every time they see a thread they don't like. Even worse when people try to use it constantly with everything, or especially when people end up throwing out some shitposting next to it basically shitting on the entire topic and/or those within it just because they either don't like it, because they think they're pure GOLDE comedians who think doing so will be worth some laffs, or because the people this affects most get assmad about the topic itself. This kind of stupid shit has gone WAY too far, and by now it's caused a shit ton more harm than good. Especially when everyone keeps acting like someone is Leddit, Dumblr or fuck knows whoever else because they don't like their post or topic.

I'm unsure if it'll ever change or if anons will ever stop being autistic with this shit and learn how to just fucking hide or report shit, but the longer we let this dumb shit keep happening, the stupider things will get and the longer we're going to spend never being able to discuss this sort of shit just because some user has an autistic fit of rage over the topic at hand. Even though I barely give a shit about either side of this GG mess, this sort of shit I can't stand when it's the very shit that's been plaguing halfchan and is currently trying to do so here as well.

And yes, I may be going maximum overautism about this myself, but I felt it was time to finally speak up about this stupid faggotry.

SJWs are just another piece in the puzzle.
They are so disgusting that you only can conclude they are created from a drawing board done by psyducks.

SHOTS

FUCKING

FIRED!

Their handlers are smart enough to not use social media and have a discreet online presence. You can do all the 'digging' you want, they can screw up repeatedly and their assets might even mention them by their codename in public. But there's very little to go on unless a leak occurs.

And while I think we're on the same wavelength I'd like to clarify that nobody thinks the people pictured in the OP are agents of any sort, it that they're being managed by such. All the indicators are there, especially with Van Valkenburg. Wealthy parents high up in the education system, socialist views and a worthless degree, putting on a rebellious act while servile to established authority, infatuation with secret society symbols and a need to display them for power, addicted to social media and the validation it provides.

I don't think she's mentally stable enough to be used as a major figure, we've probably seen the height of her fabricated popularity. With any luck I'm wrong and they try to make her into a cultural icon for the modern era.

news.com.au/technology/gadgets/wearables/oculus-rift-is-going-to-destroy-families-and-relationships/news-story/62f03519ec810b61878da56e3ccf03fe

Again?

Reminder.

Is it just me or does this graphic describe a good 80% of millennial women these days? Feels like this kind of person is becoming more common.