Ex-Reddit CEO Ellen Pao Is Now a Professional Diversity Advocate

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/05/ellen-pao-now-professional-diversity-advocate/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kvjJ7
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/
vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does she have a patreon?

Has she changed her look yet? Also, has there been a study the shows that all these armies of consultants actually accomplish anything?

Also, I dare an user to ask her a question at one of these fucking conferences.

"Ms. Pao. First of all, I just want to say that you were so brave carrying that mattress around campus…" and let the lels commence.

I was hoping I'd heard the last of this evil woman but no such luck. People like her really do enjoy tormenting others, I'm sure of it.

Wait, I thought Asians were our "greatest ally?"

meme it's death

"Dear white cis hetero men, pay me money so I can tell you how shit you are. Cash me up so I can tell you to hire people on the basis of gender, skin color, sexual orientation or personal beliefs. I need your funding to keep spreading a culture of tolerance and inclusion (excluding straight white males, of course)".

Yeah, as the SJW industry gets revealed for the useless money sink it is, I can see this business venture making big bucks.

She smells like garbage day in summer, is at least 100lbs overweight, and literally looks like a pig. I had to sit in front of her one day, she took her shoes off and I nearly fucking died, the scent was like bad milk.

That's my blogpost, had to get it off my chest. This world is too fucking surreal.

fuck diversity and the jews that inflict it on european societies.

It looks like someone flattened her face with a frying pan. This bitch is torture to look at.

Anyone who hires her gets what they deserve.

They are, to an extent, but whitewashed Asians can be as bad as any white liberal.

She's failing upwards like Carly "Just fuck HP up" Fiorina

Yeah the ones that stay in Asia are, specifically Japan all the other Asians are iffy at best.

It's not because she's asian, it's because she's a sociopath.

You'll find that as Holla Forums starts winning, more and more ideological purity is going to be demanded until either the board fragments into a million pieces or a paradigm shift occurs.

That's a fucking man

Bloody kek, what a laugh. A nail in the coffin of her credibility.

All asians are, before plastic surgery. The teeth, the facial structure, the eyes, the skin color, always black hair, etc. Another reason to be glad to be white.

Foreign asians are fairly right-wing, and far behind us in the diversity agenda. Adult asian immigrants are very well-behaved (not even comparable to mudslims, blacks and spics). The teenage children of rich asian immigrants can be shitty though.

Her record of failed mergers continues with Cruz.

All of them need to go anyway. They threaten our racial homogeneity, and unlike niggers and spics, they are actually capable of competing with us for employment or positions of influence. Just because they're intelligent and "well behaved" doesn't mean they're not a threat.

kek

That wasn't the link I was looking for.

Honorary aryan /fit chink reporting in.

Dear god, as other user's have mentioned and from my own observations, 50% of second generation white washed asians are basically liberal SJW whites. The irony is they chimp out like niggers about AZN PRIDE, MUH DIVERSITY and MULTICULTURALISM, but don't know their own language, history, and culture. It's true that multiculturalism dilutes all cultures until all that's left is the lowest common denominator, Pop culture.

However, the few asians who do know about white genocide tend to lack charisma and tact to convert others, so in reality, it's hard for them to benefit whites in hypothetical "alliances". Even Hitler himself found the Japanese alliance to be lacking and unhelpful.

Wait a minute, I was told in the Tila Tequila thread that asians are amazing. What's up?

Isn't Ellen Pao a millionaire?

Most people on Holla Forums don't even have $200 in the bank

The Westernized 2nd and 3rd gens are libcuck SJWs, as chingchong here said

Yes. She also married an ape that went to Harvard on affirmative action, and lied about his enormous wealth gained from working in hedge funds.

Source: archive.is/kvjJ7

You know, being a millionaire where I live can't even get you a house. And I'm in the Greater Toronto Area. I can feel the turmoil bubbling, and it's almost time for the next Hitler.

Unrelated to the topic, but millionaire basically means "Homeowner" here.

In a sense, Holla Forums is right that boomers are out to fuck us. Existing homeowners are HAPPY when rich immigrants flood in and cause a housing bubble because their property values increase. It's not a personal thing, but it shafts the later generations. We're basically all fucked now as a generation.

that source doesnt say ellen pao is married to him

3rd generation is at least 75-80% SJW.
It's one of the few similarities asians have with whites. Because asians assimilate relatively well, they take in the whole jewish libcuck propaganda as much as whites do. Go check east asian and white birthrates. It's the only birthrate that's lower than whites. 1.7 vs 1.75

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/

vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html

Say what you want about chinks, but I can tell you that East asian families and couples, don't have kids unless we're able to financially support them. The problems I see are the same as the white communities. (east) Asian young couples working till they're in their 30s, unable to afford a house, while their tax money goes to funding Shaniqua's 6th child from a 6th father. The thing is these asian's make decent money too, around 100k between the two of them.

If the chinese community (not counting the rich mainlanders who come in and splurge on maseratis and mansions) can't keep up, and whites have an even lower average family income of around 80k, how will the society even hold itself together for the next 20 years.

The reason why I fight against white genocide is because I can see the big picture, that if your boat sinks, we go down with you.

Correction: Fucked up my stats.

We're below 1.6. My bad.

Also as a corollary:

Of course they don't accomplish anything, these level of jobs aren't about getting anything done, they're about paying your niece or friend or trading favors in a tax free way. The rich who run these companies have never been less rational as anyone who does any work at all for them must 100% be a yes man. Anything less is considered as having a "negative attitude". Companies like these consulting firms are just a way for the entrenched aristocracy to perpetuate themselves. Why else do you think they would pay hundreds of millions to have someone come in and fire everyone and downsize the company if it wasn't favors being traded? Of course the studies won't be done, the studies showing the companies are wrong are never done or discredited when they are. Also all these corps seem to follow whatever trend the other corps are following.

Additional corollary for those who don't want to check the sources:

Christianity in Canada is cucked SJW libshit stuff. Westernized women, white or asian, are basically the same.

Oh fuck I just realized I turned this into an asian/canada/white genocide thread.

But yeah, I hope you burgers or eurofags see that the entire western world suffers the same disease. North America is close to being entirely lost, I'm almost certain the upcoming white minority is irreversible in Canada and the US (Trump can slow it down, but he really does need to deport the illegals). Parts of Europe can be saved, but you guys have to move quickly.

American republicans have an average birthrate of 2.3. It will rise even more when trump brings the jobs back I know so many rural married couples who desperately want children but don't have full time work.

Hmm, you bring up solid points. I'm your average hwhiteboy burger from the Midwest; living in the Toronto area can't be much different than San Fransisco. Home ownership out here is mostly about 2-stories built in the mid-20th century, in the high 100k to low 200k range. Homes start from the low millions where you're from.

That's another stipulation about household income, where here in the West any given family unit has 2 occupants working full-time, pulling in 80k-100k total. The pressure to get into selective schools for six-figure incomes is even greater back home, where wifey stays home to raise the kids (more often than not.)

Taxpayers are so ridiculously cucked here in 'Murica, especially over the past 8 years of King Negro. Comrade Sanders' plan would be the end of us all.

What's stopping me, a cis white male, from publicly identifying as a trans-racial, otherkin and cashing in on these sweet, sweet employment opportunities?

Absolutely nothing. Take Shaun King's success as the palest black man alive for instance.

lol
So I take it as I can't go to US to study then?
t. chink in China

You have to go back afterwards.

How the fuck does that work?

No comment just remember that if and when you ever have to wrestle one to ground. May be worth the court time to just taze it instead of dealing with the inevitable skin infection.

Why should we waste money and resources on your education? Especially when we got plenty of our own to worry about?

holy fuck is this even a woman? Looks like a tranny to me. Absolutely disgustening

Japan, not Chink

pretty sure it's a tranny