And we will win.
And we will win.
And we will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6cOVMoFmOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did this already get pulled from YT for everyone calling it out as pro trump, how it made hitler look like the god he was?

MAKE HITLER GREAT AGAIN

This shit still gets me hyped up and ready to fight for the future of our nation.

That video made me so pumped up
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

youtu.be/h6cOVMoFmOQ

"Are you with me Titus Holla Forumslo?"

"Will you come with me to Cleveland?"

Ain't it great? They're doing half the work for us, and we only need to show up.

We will get put under martial law for a 3rd Obongo term.
And normies won't know how to handle themselves.

I dare them to try it.

Should they, there will be blood - and it shall be theirs that graces the face of Emperor Trump during the first American Triumph.

Prepare yourselves for whatever lies ahead, for whatever end.

Seriously though, you video editor fags need to start making Trump-Rome shit.

That whole series is littered with material better suited to such than Game of Thrones or 300 or Mass Effect.

wow trump is hitler exactly we should start writing our history books now about the over 11 billion (x10^23) jews Donald J. Trump personally gassed in shower rooms that weren't gas chambers and were just shower rooms.

Can't wait

They're already planning it. They already have the US military indoctrinated. Those posts outlining how a big chunk would defect or sabotage are wrong. That's under a military with very few women in it.

Is that the same series? What is it?

I don't think he's the guy. He seems like he's in bed with the Zionists, guys. I think we should sit this one out and hope for the best.

could any german bros translate the part where hitler talks about the annihilation of the jews? i suspect thats not what he really said seeing as some progressive agitator made the video

I've already seen Germans dispute it and say the word really means something closer to "the end", not necessarily killing them.

more on that pic please… how do I make/buy one? link?

this.

also, it just seemed to make Hitler look good, if anything tbhfam

bump

Yep.

It literally translates to "annihilation of the jewish race in europe" but it is still taken out of context.
The entire line is "If the jews were again to succeed in inflicting a world war between the people then the result will not be the bolshevisation of earth and thus the victory of the jews but the annihilation of the jewish race in europe".

The video was from soros schlomoberg himself. What a friendly merchant.

He's talking about taking schlomo's shekels but to the yiddish chosen people that's worse than death so it's exaggerated in all historical records.

WE WILL WIN…

WE WILL WIN…

WE WILL WIN

THAT LAST COMMENT

THAT MUSIC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mein sides.

it's like everything is acceralating more and more

We ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.
And we ARE winning.

FTFY

with love, a NatSoc wizard~

bump

Have this one too

and this

I still need to know which song they used to make this, can anyone spoonfeed me?

This only makes me want to vote for Trump harder.

Oh fuck, I want one of those tables.

bump

bump

GREAT TRUMP AD Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

This is actually pretty cool

bump

I go to wizchan once in a while, why does everyone there hate Holla Forums so much?

Just libtard "wizards", don't mind them, they're scum and egoists who don't care if the world burns.

Because we blame ourselves for our personal failings, and better ourselves in response.
This is the exact opposite of wizardchan mentality, so says Chad Thundercock.

Alternatively, SOME of them tried to green pill or/and iron pill Holla Forums, but got laughed at/burned by shills and occasional "mundanes" and thus they have given up on us. They couldn't handle the banter, of course, they're too gluteus molested to even admit this.
Those people have no resolve and patience, really.

We would get rid of their gibs.

The voice talking there said: "Die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa", which clearly means: "The anihilation of the jewish race in Europe"
There is only a minor Problem. When i comes to the word Europa, you can clearly hear that the speaker has a non german accent, and certainly does not sound like Hitler.
I listened to many of his speeches ( wich are pretty good by the way) and he simple does not sound like that.
Also the Video footage does not match the wording.

Good observation

I'm not seeing a difference.

File size and type

File size and type

Is there a European equivalent? The nomadic Asian monk shit is too cool.

bump

bump

bump

Fuck off.

No

So what? Women are shit in combat, they'll just be easier to defeat.

It's clearly him.

youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo

It's clearly him. He's the speech when it's not within the ad.