Hillary releases anti-Trump ad, inadvertently endorses Trump

WHAT A FUCKING LOLCOW

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/728268569306378242

First, the "Woman's Card" now this shit.
If this is the best she's got, then Trump will win in a landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344
archive.is/wFsm2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She also fucked up here, as well

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344

Holy shit, it really does play like a pro-Trump ad. It reminds me of that "Trump=Hitler" ad that backfired gloriously.

This ad:

This is going to be a fucking slaughter for her isn't it?

WEW

It's like she thinks all of America is tumblr who think borders are evil and illegal aliens should be allowed to break the law because they're not white.

She's in for a rude awakening.

Call her racist for saying all Hispanics are illegals.

She's a very weak candidate. She what you get when you cross Jeb's out-of-touch-ness with Rato's evil heart and slap a vagina onto the whole mess.

The political class really have no clue the undercurrent of sentiment that has been brewing in this country for so long, and they are completely unprepared for when Trump channels that current into a outright revolt against this corrupt system.

This is why they keep making "anti" ads that people confuse for "pro" ads, they are just THAT out of touch.

Can anyone repost it here? Videos aren't working on Twitter here for some reason.

Why do all of her ads sound like the Banjo Kazooie OST?

The hell are these ads?

Scott Adams is going to have a field day tearing these ads apart!

This.
Get all of Trump's weaponized Latinos in on this.

Several people did, and several whiteknights responded by saying "Well most illegal immigrants are hispanic, so the statement still works!" Except it doesn't because that implies that the only hispanics in the US are illegal immigrants, which is even more racist since it stereotypes all hispanics into being wetback border-jumpers.

BTFO

reminder

You would think these people have enough money to hire a Joe Schmo or two off the street to consult about what the public are feeling, or even just have some interns reading message boards and comments sections. It's like they're operating in a sealed vacuum. Event the most inept campaign should have a few people smart enough to say "maybe we should see what the voters are thinking". The only explanation is they don't care what the voters are thinking, that they have their agenda cooked up in think tanks and strategy meetings, and they're going to brute force it down people's throats with propaganda alone. That worked back when both parties were doing it, but the democrats are going to get fucking destroyed if they think the same old shit will work when their opponent has tapped into the zeitgeist.

Somebody ought to tweet to him

They're digging their own graves.

fucking gross

There is
ALWAYS
an opportunity to btfo people.
ALWAYS

I showed this to my uncle who's been in PR for 30 years…..he laughed his ass off for a solid minute then called Hillary a fucking idiot.

Do these people all share a list of shitty comebacks with each other?

It's the current year. We all have the internet. That means if you type out a low-effort comeback, we've already seen it 1000 times. Why haven't these people caught on yet that they look stupid when they all say the same lines?

The only real risk is if Trump beats her bad that he starts dominating polls in the next couple weeks to the point that all democrats see he'd beat her. Then Cali swings 100% Bernie. Then again that'd just mean that he'd have the fun of beating two democrats in the same cycle.

That ad is so fucking delightful.

DEPORTATION FORCE UNITE

WE MUST MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE

With digits like that it'll be easy

amiright

Exactly this. Liberals are already sold on these social justice points.

So the ad acts more like a tumblrina circle jerk than an actual attack ad to gain/sway voters.

I don't understand the point of it other than to strengthen anti-trump feelings amongst the already won over voters. So it's nothing.

Yup. It's the equivalent of the SJWs on twitter who trade smug sarcasm with each other. "Trump's a clown, amirite??" This is why attack ads haven't been working on Trump. It just panders to the people who already drank the kool aid and alienates anyone reasonable.

Those dubs confirm

Holy shit. Hillary is a fucking idiot.

"I assume you know what it is like to be a miniature golf course in human form. In size and how many balls you take."

Holy shit I'm getting second degree burns just from reading that.

She made another one?

SHE MADE TWO?
I'm not gonna lie, I was about to call OP a faggot and link him to than say he should always check the catalog, but it turns out she's made a bunch more ads against him.

Fucking pathetic, she is.

Remember, Clinton is someone who lost a primary race she was supposed to easily win to a black junior Senator nobody had heard of who's name was Barack Hussein Obama.

People keep thinking she's a genius politician, but she is completely inept.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be 100% on the attack or let our guard down, just that we shouldn't be afraid of her.

Are her campaign people fucking retarded?

WHAT A FUCKING GLORIOUS TIME TO BE ALIVE, THE LIBCUCKS ARE LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH AND NOW THEY'RE DIGGING THEIR OWN GRAVES

Is this the ad? It's not working for me on twatter.

It keeps happening. Only when the lunatics run the asylum do these ads get placed attempting to stump the Trump when in any other era this would be a pro-Trump ad.

I can't wait until Scott Adams picks this thing apart.

If I didn't have a shitload of student loans to pay off, I'd put off starting my career and instead help build the wall or join the deportation squads.

webm of twitter video

let me post deadwheels

Now I'm fantasizing about Trump forgiving part of or all of students loans if you agree to work on infrastructure projects such as the wall.

Honestly, the fact that Hillary hasn't shoah'd Bernie yet after Trump forced over a dozen people to quit is embarrassing

This is what bothers me and should bother people. She's supposed to be one of your likely presidents, and she's using dumb, childish music.

My theory is that the music is childish in order to promote a psychological safety-zone of sorts. To make things sound like a convenient game where all critical criticism and especially rationality proper, must be left at the door.

The liberals, and Hillary supporters especially, are afraid. They're using these little tunes in order to appeal to their voter base which is by and large retarded. When was the last time a supporter of Hillary genuinely challenged you? In my personal experience, having the displeasure of dealing with them at work, it is always a matter of playing a victim card and retorting with childish - even completely irrelevant - comments. That is why the zany cartoon tunes are so very appropriate.

pic unrelated

This general election will be amazing

Nah, it was this

please, newfags, use the catalog

Really looking forward to those Trump v Hillary debates.

He'll be like "MAGA, build it, audit the fed, take care of vets " and she'll be like "woof woof woof", "some crazy shit" "a bunch of lies "

It's gonna be great to see her get pwned

This is too good

Meant to reply to

Thank you

Is it too late for the blue team to choose a different candidate?

If I were them I'd run Bernie.

It's already been agreed by certain (((people))) that it's Hillary's turn.

Thats racial profiling

ARE YOU KIDDING?
THIS IS A PRO TRUMP AD

She and her cronies are so out of touch with the american people that they think all these points are inherently negative, when they're all the very reasons he's so popular.

This isn't just a failure at making trump look bad, it fundamentally fails at even being an attack ad.

This is a jeb bush level of faux-pa.

Don't forget this one either.

archive.is/wFsm2
"Inside the strange Hollywood scam that spread chaos across the Middle East"

TLDR:
Sidney Blumenthal is a long time cohort of the Clinton's. His son, Max, is a journalist.

Hillary thanks Blumenthal for an article Max wrote for the Guardian.
This article mostly consists of Max shifting blame away from the terrorists who attacked our embassies, to Christians and conservatives who Max considers to be "Islamophobic".

Blumenthal replies to brag about how "Max knows how to do this". I can only assume he means spinning stories to fit a narrative or writing propaganda, because that's what this article is. And Hillary is excitedly thanking them for it.

Even her voice reminds of Gruntilda´s

I don't think they meant this to be so motivating.

I'll admit, I'm not really on board with the guns in class rooms thing (don't care too much really either way), but everything else sounds pretty good.

come to the joo side

Getting rid of the "unarmed victims inside" signs is the main thing here I would think.

If you were to set this to something more inspirational and grandiose and were just to have the "stand united part" without the "to stop trump"
it might bring tears to the eyes of a patriot. Anybody have any music suggestions?

Bill is guilty of it too.

I laughed at first, then it turned to dread

Anyone have the one where she was getting cozy with one of the Rothschild women?

The target audience is "soccer mom" and young SJW women.
If you ever turn on the ZOG box and watch the commercials, you'll see that ads aimed at these demographics utilize that sort of "happy" music because that's what women like.

[spoiler]I'd photoshop her campaign logo onto it if I had any skills[spoiler]

fuck me, I can't even spoiler tag

>>>/hdi8/

How do they expect that to sound like anything other than an endorsement?