Looooooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooool

the cuckservatives are now the cucked, how ironic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/65B6d
archive.is/kvCvg#selection-1921.0-1933.564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hope that ugly jew cunt decides to fuck off.

archive.is/65B6d

Learn definitions

We the RNC now.

Sweeet

I'm pretty sure trump-supporting RNC staffers would have been told the same thing if cruz got the nomination

Brutal.

It's exciting that power is rallying behind Trump, but worry because I just know the kikes are up to simething. They aren't just going to give up.

ya the kikes will try to JFK Trump

Trump hijacked the republican party in 1 year. Holy shit.

Glorious

Suck it GOPe

lol

fixed OP

The memes continue to roll on.

We should meme the death of anti-Trump shills. Shit would be so cash.

Whatever you say :^)

I'll be an optimist, here.

The wisest kikes realized they were blowing it as their puppets (Ramz, Shapiro, etc.) lost brainshare while Trump continued to rise in popularity amongst the goy.

Shekelstein ran the numbers and the chance of armed conflict at a contested convention was high enough to spur the race war they're trying to postpone until they've got enough niggers & spics to overwhelm us.

They'll try to buddy up to Trump and get amnesty, H1Bs, etc. so they can continue to grow the 3rd world 5th column.

Based on the fact that there were people capable of that in the GOP, the real headline is, "God-Emperor begins first act of cleansing."

You're bad at this. No solutions, no suggestions, just shitting everywhere.

Maybe you should, because it is ironic. Cuckservative isn't an actual proper label for them.

It's like when parents call their 4 year old boy as a big guy. He's not a big guy for them, it's just a name they use, however inaccurate.

The IRONY is that they're being cucked literally. You wouldn't expect that [thus irony].

Trump is truly the greatest thing that could have ever happened to the Republican party. He's unearthed every vile snake and confirmed what the GOP's dissatisfied voting base has suspected for years now: that their own party leaders are so cucked that they would openly support not only a Democrat, but THE Democrat, in the event that someone came forward that refused to toe the party line. What we are seeing now need not be the final gasp of a dying beast, but a sigh of relief as tumor after cancerous tumor is excised from a political body.

Trump's candidacy is a cleansing flame burning away the rot and filth that has accumulated in the party over the years. Once the GOP is a hollow husk, people like us will be free to fill the void. If certain ideas could be cemented in the bedrock of this new party, it could be a powerful force for the Right long after Trump's presidency.

Source? Haven't heard this theory.

archive.is/kvCvg#selection-1921.0-1933.564

They're doing what they always do - scurrying for cover and trying to cozy up to those in power. Like rats fleeing a sinking ship, they're abandoning the left to try and hitch a ride on the USS Donald Trump.

It'll be interesting to see how much they manage to get away with on Trump's watch. Given that he's managed to survive as a real estate magnate in New York, he's probably more wise to their tricks than they're used to.

→Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
→Irony

Irony \I"ron*y\, a. [From {Iron}.]
1. Made or consisting of iron; partaking of iron; iron; as,
irony chains; irony particles. [R.]

Irony \I"ron*y\, n.[L. ironia, Gr. ? dissimulation, fr. ? a
dissembler in speech, fr. ? to speak; perh. akin to E. word:
cf. F. ironie.]
1. Dissimulation; ignorance feigned for the purpose of
confounding or provoking an antagonist.

2. A sort of humor, ridicule, or light sarcasm, which adopts
a mode of speech the meaning of which is contrary to the
literal sense of the words.