How does this guy get a women like the Princess? He is a whiny little bitch and yet he gets the girl

How does this guy get a women like the Princess? He is a whiny little bitch and yet he gets the girl.
Does it work if you go after older women who like younger boys? What is Lucas thinking? Padme should have been 14 and the story could have worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/04/10/jake-lloyd-jail-mental-hospital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by being a little bitch ;)

Yup

Padme is a pedo.

You're dumb as fuck, man. Women in real life love dudes like Anakin.

do you think some ss shit went down?

You know it did.

tmz.com/2016/04/10/jake-lloyd-jail-mental-hospital/
He got fucked up as a result of all the rape padme did.

Episode 1 was so bad it has destroyed the life of Jake Lloyd.

Go back to reddit, retard.

Count your blessings user.

Love overcomes all obstacles including age

SOMEONE CALL THE CALL THE CARDINALS, I'VE FOUND THE NEXT POPE

Jedi mind tricks.

now this is podracing.

They're dead… every single one of them. And not just the men. But the women… and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals!
I HATE THEM!

He was literally the only "bad boy" in her circle of "friends/guidance/counselors"

Everybody was giving her orders and telling her how to be and he was legit THE ONLY ONE that was rebelling and going against the order and questioning things

Of course she would fall for him. Women love that shit.

The whole thing is a metaphor for underage girls to rebel against the "Order" (their parents) and go out and have premarital sex and experiment sexually

He's also the most powerful Jedi ever, that's pretty appealing.

Even his whining is attractive to women in the way he does it. He doesn't go "woe is me, I am so weak, I need some love". He says "I could be better, I am better than this, I want more and I want to be superior to everyone else".

You seem to forget that while women are illogically inclined to rebels and antisocial people, they are also logically inclined to men who don't whine and have a sense of authority. Acting like a contrarian retard doesn't make you attractive to any woman, especially with a idiotic personality and a figure that weighs less than 130 pounds.

Seriously, Anakin is the embodiment of Holla Forums and most if not all of Holla Forums are total virgins. All this character is is (THERE SHOULD BE A FUCKING GRAMATTICAL SYMBOL FOR TWO REPEATED WORDS HOLY SHIT) a self insert of George Lucas during his highschool years and a story that's supposed to embody his infantile interpretation of what love or attraction is. He probably got rejected in high school and never figured out why, he never realized he had an unattractive personality, an unrealistic interpretation of women and a shitty body to match, but I guess women are supposed to love you anyways right?

Hahahahaha

SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE CURRENT AUTHORITY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

She wanted more. She wanted a better future. A different establishment. Just like Anakin. They shared that thought. They just had different ways to reach that "end goal"

His sense of "duty" and his "code" was always there. He was very disciplined in that regard. Just confused since he was so young & powerful

Its ironic Anakin was rebelling against the status quo and wound up establishing a new authoritarian order.

A better question to ask: Why will he remembered as a bad actor and an antipathic character, while Rey will be remembered as cool and an awesome actress?

Well trips, probably because he was in the prequels and people don't like the prequels so they will associate him with all the bad things about the prequels whether or not it was his fault. While with TFA people like that and will associate Rey with all the good things about TFA whether or not it was her fault.

Makes sense. Though
Why? What for?

Very well put. I believe this too

I, myself, enjoy the Prequels and hate this new trash

I understand that (at least to me) Anakin was strong in his role and did a good job. Just the writing and the forced love story was shit

I kind of feel the same way. The concepts were good just needed better execution.

If I were to guess it was a blockbuster and was marketed and merchandised to oblivion.

Wishful thinking at its best.

Episode I was merchandized to Hades and back. I was a kid then, had a sticker collector album, drinking vessels, little gifts from cereals, maquettes, and I remember action figures were everywhere. Does this mean that people who were the subjects of that campaign back then like the movies today just because of that, and those who hate it were outside of the marketing?

It was a failure because that asshole Jar-Jar

Padme was gonna move in on that succulent meat

"Every anarchist is a baffled dictator." - Kino Mussolini

/thread

I never realized how to the prequels are when you think about it.
How did George get away with this?

*How hot.

10/10 dank and still fresh as a crisp spring morning matey

No I think the marketing worked more on children than adults. I too have all those Episode 1 toys from Taco Bell and KFC but can recognize the faults of those films as an adult. I think its more to do with age.

Welp, thread over.

He looks like Jon Lovitz there.

How dare you say that about muh rey!!! :^)

Women love whiny, moody, faggots.

These bait images are so low energy. Retards like you are so autistic you can't even tell apart sarcasm or jokes.
Smh

There's nothing contrarian about liking the sequels. The general public loves them. The k ly ones who dontt are fat balding cucks like RLM who obsess over Star Wars OT