Tfw no friends

;_;

Cheer up underageb&, friends are severely overrated.
Learn to enjoy your own company and you will be happy again.

I'm here 4U any day, mane.

thanks fam

Dis thread again?
C'mon mate.
You know there are always virtual hugs waiting for you.

You've still got us friendo

thanks fam :'(

;_;

i got bored of shitposting and realized how sad i am still

We don't have enough computer for those yet.

kek

My life sucks.

Oh I see. Sorry fam. Here's the hug I talked about. You can choose which one, and which person you will be (I am a guy though so it might turn int oa big gay hug, choose at your own peril)

Jokes don't have to be lies idiot

tru ;_;

:^(

WTB: [Happines], pst details

It's a vicious cycle.

that's because people who meet you know better.

same

i'm a great guy. anybody would be lucky to have me as a friend tbh. always super popular in elementary through high school and as well as college.

just have had a hard time meeting people in the new city i live in

nump

Wat city?

cincinnati.i moved here from socal ;_; sucks here

Why do I always do this

you sound like a huge fucking loser lol wtf…

We are antisocial introverts. Our substitute for social contact is imageboards.

kill yourself my man

I feel for ya brah. Ohio blows .

nonsense you have us

:,)

thanks fam

You are the pinnacle of 8chans AIDS.

Maybe if you weren't a cancerous faggot who not only spends all his time on imageboards but fags them up too, you'd have friends.

I'll be your friend!

Don't forget to sage tripfag threads!

Fuck you.

Can we please just have some trip fag cybersex right in this thread? Like here we go.
:Puts on a dress and begins pretending to be a girl: Don't take advantage of me user!

Aww, user, friends are just enemies who haven't betrayed you yet, that's all. Believe me, I know from experience. :^)

:Rolling myself in the oils of a thousand tears. My armpits secreting thousand island dressing. Cum spewing out of every single direction.: LOVEEEEE MEEEEEE

LUUBBBBBB MEHHHHHHHHHHH

:wiggles my boy butt getting ready for a huge cock>>??????"

I'll be your friend if you watch this ad

Can we be friends, attention whore?

You know it just spread my boy crack and go to town. Its time to get naughty in ways we absolutely need to now and forever.

Oh fuck I'm getting off so godamned hard isn't amazing? OH FUCK OH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD BABY

Hey, last time opiate made a thread i asked about people selling salvia D in georgia. Somebody said I could get plants for herb shops, can somebody tell me where to go for more info on that?

Also, opiate fag, I would love to be your friend in IRL, or with a lot of people on here, but the world is not that small. I would give you mad blow j.

My friends and I do the same.

go months without talking, then bump into or send a random message and back to talking.

I think its an introvert thing, extroverts (in my experience) get really offended by this xD.

What did you do with the real Senafag!?

Why do you >implying so much?

Whatever happened to Maka poster? Haven't talked to that guy in a while.

I remember the real Senafag. He never made a post without Sena. The perfect avatarfag. He collected hundreds of pictures. But he didn't trapfag. I deem you a faker.

Hey opiate faggit, every thought about kicking the shit again? When was the last time you got sober and for how long?
- Your friend
Some Nigger

Could very well be the same, sena fag just got sadder and more lonely and then evolved into opiatefag for friends\attention.

where is senafag?

SENAFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He posted about bringing dope on a plane then went mia.

The jews are at fault for this.

Truly you are the best Holla Forums vol dysnomia :3

dysnomia is a self obsessed NEET girl, this is unusual, something must have happened to her, won' anybody do something?! ;_;

Hahahaha yeah I remember that

No. Senafag had Sena. You don't need anybody else when you go full waifufag.

You dont have it the worst. I'm pretty sure there are people who are so fucking antisocial they are even afraid of posting on this site

FUCKING GHOST BUMPING THREADS TO CONTROL THE CATALOG

FUCK YOU MODS

Teh!

what is this new buzzword?

Let's bump this once again.

this thread was about to get got it got bumped up without any new posts.

A bug, someone post something, this thread goes up, then the post was deleted, but this thread stay bumped.!!!!!!
Cryyyy

C R Y M O R E ! ! !

kek

Yes, I try so hard.

Vinnie, would you be a good mod?

It is so obvious? Really? kek

I blame opiatefag
have a webm faggot

Me too

:).

Mods plz sticky