Holla Forums needs its own intelligence agency

Obviously it wouldn't be to the level of the alphabets but it really does need competent hackers and software engineers. Why you ask?

1. Holla Forums is an extremely unstable website right now and we've seen some worrying attacks on the board that threaten to denonymize us to dangerous parties. A Holla Forums intelligence agency could pen test the website and board as a whole and ensure it's safety or even create their own website altogether that utilizes methods to weed out shills.

2. With creeping surveillance laws and intrusions on privacy becoming ever more real we need to accept that privacy online is essentially dead. It's also not completely unrealistic to expect discussions like the ones that go on here to be completely illegal in years to come. The intelligence agency would be tasked with creating our own virtual homeland, research projects like: docs.meshwith.me/ if you're interested in that.

3. Holla Forums has had some success with the memeing of trump into the general election. With proper organization and the proper expertise his online campaign can be made a lot better. This particular point doesn't just need hackers, it needs artists and those skilled in mass red pilling and knows how to target vast amounts of people.

How many of you would get into hacking but don't know where to start?

you ever read 1984 OP? I'll explain why it's important in a second

I know it sounds like a tangential question but I'll explain in a sec

y-yes?

Hello, FBI.

Yes, I want to get into hacking but don't know where to start. I'd also like to spend some time in a federal facility. Thanks.

Hacking doesn't mean illegal activity.

People of value have already connected themselves to others with value
You however are and "IDEAS man".
You are useless.

Elaborate. Are you suggesting I network? If so that's actually I point I missed out. The PIA would also be tasked with creating secure channels for us to communicate and network.

True. Not necessarily.

I'll be nice about it because you seem well-intentioned, but asking to recruit hackers seems like a honeypot tactic. No offense.

If you don't already know about it, you're not eligible to join.

Sorry.

Us suggesting starting an intelligence agency is much like the rest of the threads we've had here talking about how to achieve power, capital, influence etc…

At the end of 1984 you would recall what O'Brien told Wilson two important details:

Wilson in many ways represents our youthful ignorance when we first came here to Holla Forums, or really at the moment we became redpilled.

Wilson is forced to accept reality, or rather the final redpill when he is broken by O'Brien. It is Power that we come here to seek, power of information is merely a means to an end, just like the forbidden book that Goldstein "wrote" is only a tool to breed false hope that others will "wake up", Holla Forums is our black book. And unlike Syme and Parsons (Syme representing the arrogance of academics and Parsons the blissfully ignorant) Wilson survives to gain a spot in the inner party, probably replacing another older member who went through the same process towards enlightenment and was disposed of when his time came. The "Party" is an analogy for those in power in society, they may grow old and die but they are replaced. However "at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box". Death is the great equalizer, so we should always focus on prolonging our bloodline.

I have no doubt that the alphabet agencies are completely filled with those who are redpilled maybe some as far as O'Brien, even you OP, you are clearly either a troll, shill, or newfag because no one in their right mind would try to consolidate a form of resistance on an anonymous indonesian woodcarving board. Regardless of who you are, it doesn't matters to me, we all go a different path in this journey we call life, so no judgements from this slavic-burger.

However, we do no live in the 1984 universe, we live in a society where the conflict between those in power is changing as the use of the internet grows and free-flowing information is still available if you know where to look for it. So just just giving up or making it easy for (((them))) to mark you ultimately leads to the same ending; the stripping of whatever small amount of power power we still have.

>>>/8diamonds/

Apart from the general "your idea is stupid" thing I don't really know what you're getting at.

I would say 1984 ended rather ambiguously, most likely Winston biting the bullet.

nice post though.

Because the places you're talking about already exist op.

i r c . p o u n d a n . u s
# a n u s
6 6 6 7 n o r m a l c o n n e c t i o n
6 6 9 7 s s l

if you join, be sure you're covering your fucking ass faggot

Am I meant to just accept that there's nothing we can do to turn the tide or what?

aye, but just like every other inner party member, he was executed once his time was up, thanks for the sceencap

Not at all, the greatest aspect of life on Earth is to to endure the test of time through the survival of our descendants. We might grow old and decay but our children live on.

Needs less gamergate, more Holla Forums.

>>>/8diamonds/

Also, >>>/pina/, which is sort of like /baphomet/, Holla Forums, and PartyVan.info.

I'm still going to blame that faggot Milo.

Christ, Holla Forums is shit. And there are actual anons lapping this shit up.

Oh, I see now. Your entire post was to direct OP and others in a certain direction.

Reminder that this is how actual intelligence agencies work.

"All your options are closed, but here is an option I happen to have handy."

Learn C/C++, assembly and python then, learn to reverse engineer things. You'll find some easy crackme online to practice on and some CTF as well. For writing malware it's not complicated, just read msdn. Also if you're interested in dodging the feds, simply work alone and keep your mouth shut about your abilities.

I would suggest this instead: Python (high-level language, c/c++ is way too hard as a first language), Architecture, Linux, C/C++, Networking, Hacking, Maths. Yes maths. Maths will make you truly one of the greats.

oops, forgot: operating systems.

Here, just blow the cobwebs off
>>>/8diamonds/

It is pathetic that they think we'd be duped so easily. All Intelligence entails is finding some government tit to exploit then feeding on it with your buddies. Own the right tits and you can do some cool stuff with your toy soldiers that know fuck all. Maybe make them feed you information that you can exploit for more gain or kill some people. You never want to actually be the 90 IQ grunt on the ground though.

undisciplined

POLINT (or Path of Light Intelligence)
take off from concepts of SIGINT

iconography
typology
and
politics

now there is a way, if you can see it

Because you can always blame that faggot Milo.