The Donald has just trolled the fuck out of everybody

The Donald has just trolled the fuck out of everybody.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
archive.is/y5Pkt
8ch.net/pol/res/5904553.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-paul-ryan
youtube.com/watch?v=__RdJtpmIZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOP KEK

It's true though. The best mexican food is made by white people.

NIMBLEST NAVIGATOR

The Donald does it again!

Pure cultural appropriation.

I was just going to post this just because it's fucking hilarious. I love this guy. He seems legitimately down to earth and cool. The kind of guy that would be great to work for.

I laughed

I giggle incessantly at the sheer amount of fucks this guy does not give. He's been trolling and shitposting for 40 years. The medium had to catch up to HIM.

BANTZ MASTER

If he posts with a jeb! guac bowl im gonna lose it.

I love how he's already performing D&C on the Dems and potentially taking Bernie out at the same time.

He's trying to crash this election

No brakes

Whatever shitskins can do, whites can do better.

Damn I forgot it's Mexican 4th of July. Should I go out and drink margaritas with my USA flag bandanna on?

PULITZER PRIZE WINNING JOURNALISM

He totally dominated today's end with this, Clinton has put out a load of shit trying to shit on him and he takes the news cycle again.

Twitter has lost it's shit lol

Trump has made me want to visit NYC again even though I swore to never visit that hellhole again. You can stand up for your beliefs no matter where you are, even in that progressive urban hell.

I love my Hispanics just like i love my Americans, working for $1 a day.

Regards, Hurrnald Derp, the genius Jewish entrepreneur

Advertising 101.

Whichever intern is doing the Spanish ought to be fired. That is literally Google Translate-tier.

Did he not consider that maybe Trump DID get his from the Grill, and the employees didn't question his order because he's their goddamn boss?

Typical Trump man, that's what I love about him

what are they trying to say and what are they actually saying
no hablo taco

No shit, I can imagine the waitstaff in his restaurants jump 6 feet high when his orders come in.

The important bit is "his tower". I'll guarantee you no one else here owns a tower. Who cares if he misquotes one name on the hundreds / thousands of properties he owns?

It boggles my mind that some people who call themselves Holla Forums bitch that he is successful and equate successful to jewish… if anything you should celebrate the accomplishments of your fellow whites. Also, those here who bitch about his success on its own, as if he is "too rich"… you lot might as well go to a bernie rally. I'm all for more rich successful conservative white people, if you're jealous then you're acting like a nigger instead of manning up and making your own fortune.

Was thinking about cooking steak for dinner, might get Mexican today just because of this.

That was my first thought too. The simplicity and elegance of Trump's tactics are amazing once you've read his books.

First pic:

Second pic:

It's fucking stupid because: 1. "presunto nominado" is a shitty translation of "presumptive nominee", and 2. "White House" is often left untranslated.

It's wise to know the language of your enemies, anons.

What a monumental faggot.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This will never stop being funny.

This needs to happen.

This. Imagine being the person to try and tell Trump no while working for him on something this minor?

And no survivors

It's possible we've all been played for fools and this entire election was an advertising campaign.

You're welcome here regardless of race. Pro-white doesn't mean anti-nonwhite.

Yo that taco bowl looks like it's pure meat and cheese. Don, we need you to guide us for the next hundred years, throw in a tomato or something.

Damn beat me to it. Lol

oh boi, his job must be hanging by one of them

I'm white, bro. Learned Spanish specifically to know what the spics were saying in my town.

kek

I knew this was (1) before I even looked

It's a win win win WIN situation
It's like staring directly into the sun, so beautiful

Yuro here, what's a taco bowl?

Yeah, Taco isn't Mexican. Fucking lol

Fuck, this got me

What do they gain from this, seriously.

Must… not… reee.

Kikefeed fag BTFO

Trump is like one of those ninjas
He sneaks on you, stabs couple of mexicans from the back, throws salt stealt bombs on few liberals and throws around fliers for his restoraunt that say "Make america great again"

That is comedy gold.
He called a restaurant that Trump owns after a tweet where Trump says he ate some food from there.
The audacity..

You should call her out on it on twitter and then claim she is being insulting/insensitive to Spanish speakers just to fuck with her.

a smug feeling of superiority as Trump moves from victory to victory.

What's hilarious is that they don't even know they're being trolled.

Now I want a taco bowl.

GET READY FAGS
twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

Like a circlejerk of le upboat leddit kind
They feel like their point of view is validated by seeing how much likes similar minded post has

My body isn't ready
OH FUG

That is actually the real account of Hillary. She is now tweeting in Spanish to get spic voters.

His real skin tone is one shade above Dracula's. I mean god damn. Trump looks like he's one step into the grave already.

What if the actual election is nothing but a stunt for Donald to promote the Old Post Office building?

That deserves a thread of its own, man, let us talk about taco bowls and Trump's marketing genius in here.

It's happening

it's happening?

"Me gustaría que no usara nuestro lenguaje como arma política."

This deserves its own thread. Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

See

Make a thread, right now!

Where's tumblr when you need them? They would lose their shit over what Hillary just did. We can get the leftists to fight with each other.

Vox gets trolled as well..

Donald Trump's taco bowl, explained

archive.is/y5Pkt

hmmm
could this be a ron paul baiting the Don?
Does he has the willies wanting to be his sidekick?

Karma points with their circle of marxistsfriends.

Thx bro

I think Ron Paul would be a great fit as Secretary of State considering the fact that Trump's foreign policy basically lines up with his own.

I would rather see him as Federal Reserve chair, tho

OHHH SHEEEIIIT

It's ok when they do it.

Here the thread fagits:8ch.net/pol/res/5904553.html

Yeah, I already have, user. Quite a number of pissed off moderates at her blatant pandering, but mostly drowned out by the shills.

Remember that #NotMyAbuela shit? I foresee another one of those once the Fourth of July comes around.

Thanks, friend.

OH SHEEEEEEEIIITTT

Trumpcucks btfo.

Nice work user.

H-h-hey guyz

G-guac bowls…?

Ahahahaha

Best possible choice.

disgusting

Hhaha holy shit. Not even a mention of Jeb untill now

the Foggy Bottom Fudge Factory.

I want to hug Jeb! too

Ron Paul would get the lolberg vote, but lolbergs are completely against Trumps interfering in the global fuck fest, dude free markets lmao.

Not me. Why would I bother bitching about Trump not being a fellow lolberg when there's not a viable lolberg candidate?

If Ron Paul's run taught us anything it's that the establishment will never allow a libertarian to be president. Therefore they must be crushed. Trump is the best man for the job.

BEHOLD, THE MASTER

That MENSA IQ of his, man

It truly is. It can't even be blamed on poor knowledge of the language. It goes against all instincts.

I mean 'going forward' as they say, he would turn out more of the vote, but then in office there would be a fuckload of friction.

Holy shit the madman might do it

It's not happening.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A THREAD

see

He just retweets articles all the time

¡Tengan volver! You (all) have to go back!
¡Vamos a construir el muro! Let's build the wall!

Tweet these at her.

This. My boss asked the cooks to make her some Italian food. I work at a seafood place. If the boss wants something, you make it.

What compels people write stuff like this?

(checked)

idk what this is supposed to mean

SWEET BABY JESUS!

Maybe small subtle clues these professional journalists can pick up to keep the story going.

All that fuzz for a taco-bowl.

Check'd and kek'd

Im honestly taken aback that someone actually thought to call in the first place. Then continued on and thought that it is worthy to tweet that is from Trump Cafe, and not Trump Grill.

the irony is that Trump is actually just goofing around, whereas Hillary's entire political career is based around trying to look like "one of them" (black, latino)

Trump just legit dgaf and gets respect for that whereas Hillary and friends are tryhards who promise everything and give nothing

Trump offers true respect and honor

1.5 million views for this videos supporting trump from a negress who works for him. Quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

True. Texmex is top tier. Real Mexican food is shit.

I like to trigger the fuck out of beaners by telling them how much I love Mexican food, especially "nah-chose" and "toast-ta-das". It really rustles their jimmitos. See

Still.

What the fuck, why would someone even do that?

They don't realize they're being played.

Centipede

It means Mr Trump can't eat a fucking taco without media kikes losing their shit.

If this happens, I will unironically believe in the power of meme magic

You best start believing in memes user, you're in one

Dat fuggin look!

Master troll is master!

That might be the greatest tweet of 2016

Hillary is already a complete mess

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344

Why does all the music for Clinton's ads sound like something you'd hear for a really dopey person? Makes me take it even less seriously.

kek

That scorching reply, 10/10

Would be better as Sec. Of Treasury tbh fam.

Paul is okay, but Sec. Of State material?
I don't think so…

It's hard to believe people still think trump wants to deport all hispanics. He made that statement almost a year ago and it's still trolling people into telling lies.

Trump is going to make a deal with all the democrats who feel some kind of misguided moral obligation to vote for the first woman president.

The Donald will pay for the finest retirement home ever built, and it will be designed to make Hilary as comfortable as possible while convincing here that she won the election and is actually president of the US.

He'll even direct the secretary of state to arrange for foreign VIPs to visit her from time to time to avoid spoiling the illusion.

She'll get to experience all the comforts of the White House and bask in the whatever sense of accomplishment she derives from succeeding at her life long quest for power.

It's win-win for everybody: Americans get a real president, Hillary is kept comfortable and distracted in her final years of life, and bleeding-heart liberals can safely indulge in all the virtue signaling they wish by playing along with the charade without needing to actually destroy civilization.

why would you care for a bunch of belligerent assholes and what they considered "beauty"

the biggest green meme ever
all it needs is a frog head
who cares what france likes

0/10 Morton's toe is still rubbish, just kill yourself, mortonfag

SAVAGE

I'd say that's more of an example of how the left fights in this country. They just fucking lie and make shit up non-stop if you suggest policy contrary to their belief system.

Not so much in my experience. They may neglect to mention some information, but they try to keep their credibility.

Never seen it quite like this. It basically wins every argument about trump for me, because as soon as they mention this lie, I politely tell them they don't know anything about the subject and can't be trusted about trump. With most people it shatters their confidence because they can never prove this myth.

First one says something along the lines of " we cannot allow a republican to win the election"

The second one says something like " Trump is the presumptive republican nominee, we cannot allow his stupid and dangerous rhetoric into the White House" my Spanish is a bit rusty and that's not very well written but that's the idea behind it.

Yes. France is a place in Europe. They have tanks. Tanks I like.

Ackshually, tacos and burritos and much of what we think of as "Mexican" food in fact originated with the Tejanos, the Criollo Spaniards living in Texas since before the Texas Revolution and they hate being called Mexican.

Pretty sure I see some British ones as well, at least a Mathilda and a Cromwell. Granted, the turret looks wrong on the Cromwell, so might be some other cruiser-type.

beautiful
god his rallies are so HIGH ENERGY

It sure is an improvement over spanish food. Spanish food is okay but so bland.

Fajitas, cheese enchiladas, chips and salsa. Even Mexicans love it. This Mexican lady at my work used to make the best nachos every time there was a potluck

so Texas is the root of the best food on planet earth?

Fair enough, I would have used burger tank pictures. I actually like the French

This is completely off topic, but it ticks me off that those fucks stopped making speedy gonzalez cartoons because of 'muh racism'. Every mexican I've asked about it love that character, and I've spoken to a good amount of mexicans seeing as I'm a commiefornia fag these things are unavoidable, unless you live in one of those weird close off Jew neighbourhoods in Hollywood.

It seems to be a cruiser tank, you're right. There's even a universal carrier in there but most are frog vehicles.

Me mum makes Mexican food better than most mexicans I know as well, besides some grandmothers that do the fancier traditional stuff cooking skills are slowly dying. My GF can cook reasonable well and I can cook well enough to satisfy myself.

My dad told me when he worked in an car parts shop in the 80s he had worked with a lady who didn't even know how to operate a microwave oven. I'm loathe to think of how much worse things could have gotten since.

hah is that the real image of paul walker?

"You have to go back" is actually "Tienen que regresar", or literally, "todos ustedes tienen que regresar"

I swear I'm not a spic

The bantz.

My favorites are "tore-tiL-La" and "tack-o".

I don't get what's so offensive either. He's wishing us a happy cinco de mayo and making me hungry for tacos.

"Let's get dangerous"

I smell a new meme.

I hate this racist, but at least he's funny.

Horned up women everywhere biting their bottom lip

NEW: DON RESPONDS TO PAUL RYAN'S REFUSAL TO ENDORSE HIM

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-paul-ryan

As others have mentioned, our enemies are so bad they make memes that hurt themselves and help their opponents.

World War Meme is pretty one-sided.

Who are the qts?

Well from this angle it would appear to be Kirby and a Jigglypuff

They have not the vision to see their failings.

But it matters not even if they had such - Kek is with us.

Why are you here?

Trump is a racist
BUT WHAT ABOUT DEPORTING EVERYONE HURR

I want to suck those toes

Everything they touch turns into pro-Trump propaganda.

Because 4chan banned me for spamming Trump threads by saying he is racist.

Oh, the morning show on the CBC, The Tranny with Anna-Maria Threemonty, has Buzzfeed on as a non-ironic legit source.

man, he's even leaving easter eggs for the autsitic types for maximum trolling. seriously, is there anything he can't do?

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE
RIDE INTO THE DANGER ZONE

oh no you don't, faggot.
waste of hitler dubs

veggies go on the bottom of the bowl dumbass

You had enough French from Louisiana who knew proper French/Spanish cooking. See Andorra.

I WILL MURDER YOU RIGHT WERE YOU STAND

also grand-ay is another mexican trigger.

I thought it was pronounced "nah-chose"

how else would you pronounce it?

Haha so quaint!
Haha so quaint!
Haha so quaint!
EAT SHIT AND DIE RACIST

no, tex mex and mexican food are horrible, fuck off

got a pot of beans boiling right now because of it

I dunno, which pixel are you referring to?

I'm sure they'll find some way to paint that as racist too.

Hell, if he had a good gumbo lunch, I think they'd try to spin it as him hating good Cajun rednecks.

Even his mescan food has a wall.

The guy didn't type a good phonetic mispronunciation.

The right way to say it is "naw-chose"

The troll way to say it to rustle mexican jimmies is "nahe-chose"

Even his Mexican food has walls

I can live with that, the only one that gets me is when people pronounce the J in fajitas

For all the money she's spending, they got some first year film school fag editing them.

Dear god, tell me there aren't people that retarded in the world.

I can put up with a lot, but I'm not sure I could go on living.

Not even mixed acceptably

It's real hahahahahahah :^)

They STILL haven't learned that shitty "articles" like this only help Trump?

ENHANCE

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Millenial buzzcuck writers aren't known for their social skills.

Ive never read something so bitter about what one man had for lunch.

Women do love the bad boys.

They've tried everything else possible to defame Trump, up to calling him literally facist racist misogynist xenophobic hilter. To no effect, of course.

All they can do now is try to find tiny issues in pictures of him eating. It's fucking hilarious.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FEAR DEPORTATION

YOU POST CRYBABY BULLSHIT TO FACEBOOK IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO PROVE YOUR WORTH AS A HUMAN

SHE'S GOING BACK

you mean after spending the better part of a year repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot? why would they learn now?

Holy shit, they are retarded. First the attack ad that was accidentally a pro-Trump ad, now giving him a badass nickname. I say we make Dangerous Donald a meme right now, photoshop him into action movie scenes and shit.

I sure as hell would want a President with the name "Dangerous Donald". I want other countries to fear our leader if they fuck with us. Much better than having them laugh at pussy faggots like obongo.

They are stupid enough to actually try and do this.

Oh, he's dangerous all right. The (((establishment))) is in a great deal of danger once he becomes President.

As long as his cucky son isn't involved I'm fine with it.

Looks like Trump's attacks on Kasich really came back to bite him in the ass

It's assmad so intense it's evolved into it's own life form.

You could preserve a humpback whale with all that salt.

I AM THE POPULIST IN YOUR CONTROLLED ELECTION!
I AM THE TARIFF SUPPORTER IN YOUR GLOBALIST FREE MARKET!

I AM THE WALL ENGINEER THAT BUILDS AT THE BORDER

DARKWING DONALD!

Why is this tweet gaining so much attention ?

I guess it it's not the most subtle tweet and a little cringy but not to that extent

My white mom makes some of the best tacos ever. Way better than the shit around here and for less cost.

Would you mind if I came around and tasted your mom's taco?

They're so desperate to attack him that they're latching onto anything. It's just making them look pathetic, but I'd wager he's counting on that.

Because it's a casual, zero-fucks-given, seemingly off-the-cuff tweet featuring a smiling future President.

I suppose i walked right into that one.

(witnessed)

all this does for me is make me want one of those taco bowls. it looks fucking great

Because he's the evil Trump who wants to gas all the Mexicans eating pseudo-Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo day. And he's doing it with his trademark shit-eating smug grin.

It's a master troll. The guy is astounding.

Mexifag here (Califag too). I recently switched parties just to vote for Trump. I liked this post on facebook and everyone is now mad at me. I don't give a fuck anymore though, shit was too funny.

And as someone already mentioned, Mexican food really is shit. Whites do indeed make it better.

Don't forget adblock

Always use it.

The Dems /media have been so incompetent lately I'm starting to get worried it's some sort of elaborate trap.

wew

And there's the butthurt Trump needed to enjoy reading, eating his AMERICAN-made mexican food. Fantastic. This truly pleases the Donald
I need 50 ASAP
Man the media is mentally handicapped. Almost as mentally handicapped as the people who eat it's shit.

le le le le le

There's your problem. Texans know the secret of making non-shit food.

HIGHLY VENOMOUS

Some of you anons here have the best taste in music

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

Yeah, I botched the phonetic spelling. I guess it would be more like "natch-o", first syllable rhyming with thatch.

Don't forget the qwaysadilas

Nobody knows what digress actually means anymore. It's really fucking triggering, especially as an English major.Nah not really, I'm studying to be a fucking electrician and I know what digress means.

Donald "Setback for the Wetback" Trump is the best god damn president ever.

Enlighten us.

Nack-oh

"but, I digress" assumes that you're going to return to your main point, but people just end their shitty little parables and statements with it to act smug, thinking that they're smart.

Didn't mean to spoil that.

You had one motherfucking job leftyshills.

Me too!

Well, you're half-right, but "but, I digress" is used at the end of a digression, to express that you've spoken too long on the digression and you're going to return to the main topic now. So you're right that person used it wrong because their whole post was about the same topic and there was no digression (unless of course it was part of a multi-part post).

Yep, you got what I was saying. Didn't feel like elaborating to the fullest extent because it wasn't worth it.

Keep mining the salt mexicofag

Holla Forums lowkey has phenomenal music tastes.

This is a fact.

I actually had an anchor baby friend ask my Slav wife for her Mexican rice and green enchilada recipes. He really doesn't like his mother's cooking other than her tortillas. She makes great tortillas. She's supposed to teach my wife. Hopefully we can get that done before she has to go back.

I think I know what's going on here. The Hillary camp has built everything on a foundation of hiring feminists.

These feminists were given the task of producing material to stop Trump. In fact, that's what they THINK they've done.

In reality, because they refused to acknowledge their biological biases, they ended up becoming controlled by them.

What they've ACTUALLY done is to start shittesting the Don. The effect is similar but different, a part of them is subconsciously hoping he'll rise to their challenge and as such are presenting tests that aren't insurmountable (women who set the bar too high tend to get weeded out of society by natural selection fairly smartly).

It's a shittest, they're subconsciously attracted to Trump and deep down want him to succeed, which is interfering with their capacity to put out effective anti-Trump material even if that's the order they've been given from (((those above))).

Dude what else, right

Something is not as it seems here. That's all I can say.

Look at it this way. Hillary is the puppet of globalist billionaires, and these people are NOT stupid – they invented TV/Hollywood propaganda, the 24 hour news cycle, and infotainment. They've injected feminizing hormones in our food supply, convinced everyone that rambunctious children need to be medicated with brain-altering drugs, and most recently gender is a social construct. Gender. Is. A. Social. Construct. It's fucking unreal, and yet here we are with a large segment of the population convinced. Western spy agencies openly – openly!!! – funded, trained, and equipped ISIS and Al Qaeda, the very monsters that are being used as a pretext to justify the construction of a surveillance state "to make us safer." Fraudulent Wall Street bankers crashed the economy on purpose, and their reward was 3 trillion dollars stolen by the government from the very people they swindled. Last year the U.N. released a report that literally said "cyber violence is the greatest threat against women and girls world wide" and "cyber touch is just as harmful as physical touch" (direct quotes) while ISIS has actual sex-slave markets for captured christian children, and they advertise on twitter of all places. That doesn't get you banned, but criticizing 3rd wave radical Feminism does.

And I guarantee you 75% of anons reading this are like "blah blah who cares people are dumb" and they are also part of the problem. Our critical minds have all been rotted out, and we are complacent tax-cattle with stockyard syndrome walking right into the meat grinder.

This is that mad genius that us few wild humans are fighting against. They can do far, far, better than "Dangerous Donald." A trap has been cleverly prepared and all of this political theater is bait. Trust me you need to detect and reveal it before it is sprung.

How are you this retarded about figures of speech. Replace with the kermit "but that's none of my business" exploitable and it's the exact same structure. Same thing with a trailing "so…".

That's "the elections". I'm pretty sure that should be "la eleción"

Trump has his next rally song.

HILLARY^
HILLARY
HILLAR
HILLA
HILL
HIL
HI
H
^^^

Mexicans prefer Jack in the Box tacos to Taco Bell and Del Taco tacos.

Just want to bring this up.

Alex Jones, go home.

Where?

They sure as fuck don't in Texas.

Tex-Mex is nice too, but don't discount cuisine.

Obviously cultures exist in isolation. Otherwise they would not be cultures. It is leftists like Bernie and Hillary who hate Mexicans.

A melting pot = no Mexicans.

Yes, they are stupid, they're completely out of touch with reality, they underestimate everyone but themselves who they overestimate, they're a bunch of uppity kids who think they're adult enough to parent everybody else. That's why they're starting to crumble so quickly and so easily, they're not used to any real opposition.

go lick some heels you sick bastard

eh.

they're just body parts. There aren't many combinations possible…

ignore this.

Feet aren't repulsive, but men who LOVE feet are. They have a fetish that is the cousin of cuckolding.

<

Who do I give the $130 to?

You can tell a lot about a woman from her feet.

Money is also losing its power on people.

Even fantasy role play like D&D teaches one very important phenomena, the "thief's bane" where they have so much treasure and gold that they can't spend any of it without shit crushing down their door.

lel, supposedly she just mentioned kicking coal miners out

it doesn't exist.

FAIL

Fun fact: German settlers introduced flour tortillas to the locals as they didn't like the ones made out of corn. They deemed corn low tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=__RdJtpmIZE

I thought Kasich was Slobbenly Kasich

Dude, I think you just had a faggoty DM.

Ask me know I know you are a shill

It's true.
My mom makes the best beans.
I have her make gallon sized pots of beans that I eat for every meal weeks at a time.

She also makes the best tamales and salsa.

It looks like a spic meat pie
Is he trying to signal to the Strayan's probably not, that said in one of my dreams he made Mel Gibson VP but that won't happen
Any ways how do you make them

I thought it was Sloppy John. Sloppy John Kasich. Fourth place in a two man race.

Thats probably it
Kasich is only there for the food

Who wants to bet that the Trump Grill and the Trump Cafe use the same kitchen?

What is stopping him from going to his restaurants and giving his workers something extra for making him a mexican dish?

Somewhat true, but it's more correct they're only doing what they understand the men around them want them to be doing.

ahahaha get triggered, beaner

In YOUR OPINION he is "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

I'll bet 420 internet points that they're seperate kitchens on the same level in adjacent rooms

because your gay

next time someone makes a pro-trump vid they should use this song

What is with liberals and their ability to create memes that backfire? Feel the bern is perfect for describing a bernie supporter who gets fucked over in some fashion, and I would love to get such a nickname as some wildwest shit.

Sorry m8. All mexican food is shite except for tacos. And the best come from boyle heights.

fuck off shitskin

who else honestly thinks mexican food looks, tastes, and smells awful?
I can only really stand plain tortilla stuff like quesadillas and taquitos.

Fun fact: you're a nigger for prefering flour tortilla over frying some corn ones

Though it's great for breakfast tacos

I like Tacos but that’s because SpagBol mince goes great with anything

Top Kek.

Even today, corn is considered low-tier by the Germans. They deem it only fit for feeding horses with.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

All Trump has to say to deflect this is:

That's it. Done.

He could even run with the name. Call himself the Dangerous Don on an ad or two. It sounds good.

They're getting trolled so hard.

Every news site just gave free advertising to the Don, Hillary has gone loco, liberals are flaunting the stuff they learned from a freshman level anthropology class

Meanwhile, Trump gets to enjoy his nice little taco bowl.

This man… Is amazing…

I'm starting to think everything he has ever done is a greater level of performance humor than the likes of man has ever seen.

A true artist.

Excuse me

Check'd

"Damn right I'm dangerous…dangerous to criminals, dangerous to all the criminals coming over to the border into America folks!"

hehe, grill
award winning smile
the whispering eye
taco
in a bowl
the bowl is a taco
what the fuck is going on here?

Wow. Both bad grammar and RANTING ABOUT COMMUNIST COMPUTER GOD USING FRANKENSTEIN CONTROL?! Wow, you're a nut job!

Fuck you, you don't know what you are talking about.

Donald has been playing chess with the Establishment thinks its playing Tic Tac Toe

how is this a bad news ? I'm pale myself and in very good health, don't forget he's of Swedish descent.

Hyperbole is Marketing 101 everyone knows that

HIIIIGHWAAAY TO THE DANGER DON
RIIIIIDE ON TO THE DANGER DON

Cuck cousin ye be.

When they think he's playing tic-tac-toe he's actually playing them.

Sounds like you're the cuck here.

You're the one who worships a fucking foot, nigger. I was giving you a logical alternative, not saying I worship any part of a woman.

I think in our first D&D campaign my group managed to amass at least a million gold all together over the course of a year of weekly gaming. We always managed to find something to spend it on. Whole sessions were spent trying to figure out how to spend our money. We didn't even have a rogue.

Lets see… Dwarven sniper rifle +3? Check.
Huge temple to an evil god? Oh you want that temple to fly? And have a portal to alternate dimensions? Now you want to build fortifications around it and still have it fly? Oh, fuck flying, why not have it teleport once a day? Sure.

Oh those frog-people you met make great weed. Sure, save them from their enemies and employ their entire race to farm super-potent weed for you? Okay.

You want to build a fucking robot arm that has a disintigration ray? Sure.

Theres always stuff to spend money on.

Eyup, corpse was charred pretty good.

I'm starting to believe the Hillary campaign got infiltrated by Trump

Glenn Beck just had trigger fit live on air about this tweet.

webm?

Proven historical fact.

He didn't say where he likes hispanics.

on a truck back to Mexico

Man, now I want some linguine frutti de mare

Nothing.
He has serious chefs and workers.
Not all bottom tier burger flippers but real trained chefs from prestige cooking schools/guilds.

He technically did but…
WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Ahhh, just sit at my nice comfy desk enjoying a tasty taco bowl while sending my opponents into a fit of blind rage.

the irony is it's probably infiltrated by Bernouts, since we know they make incredibly weak memes.

We know for a fact that only post menopausal catladies like Clinton, so most of the people doing work for her are only doing it for a paycheck. We meme for free, there's just no way they can compete with that with paid stale memes written by hired ad copyists

Reminder that she spent the beginning of the election cycle trying to understand memes.

Spaniard here, most Mexican food I eat, i make it at home, last time I went to a Mexican restaurant owned by a Mexican, the food was unbearable.

Mexico you learned nothing from your Spanish ancestors. 1/10

See? thats why whites make the best mexican food. Because it's a shitty ripoff of Spanish food.

Complete bossCo

COMPLETE BOSS

She has also used a gif from one of her Benghazi hearings where she looks bored. I think it was her reaction to a GOP debate, but I don't quite remember.

How are YOU?

it's not for trailing off, it's for trailing back the fuck in.

Find yourself a good taco truck in the hipster part of town, the cooks there are usually White people.

You've never had real Spanish food then.

It's fucking sublime.

The one on the right is Zelda from Wind Waker