dailystormer.com/infowars-is-awesome-now/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source:

archive.is/ubWq4

STALIN!
WIR BAUEN SÄRGE!
FÜR DEINE ZWERGE!

They are so empty and dead inside they have to constantly a literal bank robber foreign alien who sent their granddaddies to meat grinders.
Let them.

I feel bad for actual white Russians. The "Russian" kikes have wanted them dead for 150 years and it looks they're still trying to go at it

No shit they like him

>>>Holla Forums

No shit they don't like him.

Stalin was pretty based tbh. More then Hitler that was so stupid that he bankrupted Reich and go into war with SU to give jews their Zion.

Fuck off Holla Forums

Keep it up and you may get to eat tonight Ivan

Stalin turned on the kikes and planned to Shoah them for real. The current jewish perspective of him isn't much different from that of Hitler.

home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/fpyockey/prague.html

Fuck off, Stalin is far from based, you fucking bolshevik piece of shit.

Y-yeah man, it's just Realpolitik!
Stalin was a good boy and the Red Army din do nuffins!
The Soviet Union was a WN superstate, just like Russia!

t. Anglin

Islamic gommunism soon comrade

Clearly op has a delusional mind.

Communism and it's murderous leaders have caused huge numbers of deaths of their own citizens.

Communism is the death of the white race.

Leon Trotsky (real name Bronstein), a Jew, was responsible for the mass murder of 10 million Ukrainians through induced starvation.

Stalin was based. He outjewed the Jews and had them holocausted for real. Oh and former Soviet nations are whiter than the Western "free world" by far.

And Stalin had him hunted down and killed with an ice axe.

Fuck you
Yeah, because being under Communism is so shit that you have no other choice. The economy is shit thanks to the Soviet Union and it is STILL shit thanks to the European Union.

Jews wouldn't like this. He was going to shoah them for the second time. The first is a failure. I wonder what are the jews thinking about this now? It is their fault for installed him as the leader of USSR. Am I correct?

Found the Commie

by KPRF

That's Kommunist party of Russian Federation

Last time I checked pootin wasn't in KPRF but in Edinaya rossiya or something like that.

Goddamn, there is seriously something wrong with russians.

Haha, you have no idea that he actually killed them along with others. I don't see how the jews respect him for being murderer lunatic?

Russians enjoy praising the foreigner who put Thier royalty to death killed millions of them and turned Russia from what was going to be the predominate power in the next century to a backwards shithole there women will always be whores and the men useless cowards Stalin and Lenin understood this. It's a pity Tsar Nicholas had any empathy for them.

The real nationalists in russia and ukraine recognize putin as a kike puppet. Kinda like the real nationalists in america will realize trump is a kike puppet.

Vatniks out of Holla Forums!

Bump

None of this matters, to the extent Putin is an element of chaos on the internationalist kike schemes to deracinate our nations and people, he is useful. To the extent he serves the purposes of those same schemes, we should oppose him. It's really that simple.

So they put up some signs about the leader who brought them victory in WWII. By that logic, obviously the governments of the USA, UK, and France are all kike puppets because they suck on the respective cocks of Churchill, FDR and DeGaulle.

I wonder who this could be…

Well, yesterday was V.E. Day.
If the Russians want to honor him, that's their business.
Seriously, who cares?

You gonna complain if the Western Allies start hanging up posters of Churchill, de Gaulle and Roosevelt?
Cause I'm pretty sure if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to find fault with them as well.

And there is no reason then for us to consider them "saviors of the white race" or even pro-white at all.

I feel embarassed for my country.

Russians have some kind of propaganda disorder I can't even comprehend. They call everything they don't like "fascism", but most of them have extremely conservative views. They hate Hitler and love Stalin, despite being nationalists. Many refer to their communist period as a time when "there was no degeneracy and faggots in the streets".
The hell is up with these people?

Stalin represents the rescuing of Russian culture from the leftist free-love insanity that Lenin and his ilk brought in. He turned them almost puritanical and they loved him for it. Like it or not he's a symbol of Russian nationalism, as is the hammer and sickle. It has very little to do with actual marxist thought.

What are you surprised about? Russians have no self-conscious, they have been told what's good and what's bad for their whole life. What, do you want them to think with their own head?

Not an argument.

They are not educated in politics and military stuff.

Found the degenerate

Shit morphed into an airborne virus and has been eroding us for 70 years.

You're thinking of the Jews that fled because Stalin was going to gas them.

A shame he didn't get to right his wrongs.

These posts are so similar they sound like coordinated shilling.

In the early 1930's Stalin murdered, through forced starvation, some 6 million Ukranians. Between 1935-1941 the Soviet NKVD imprisoned around 40 million Russians, at least a third of whom were immediately executed and the rest to perish in harsh, inexorable Siberian gulags.

Despite FDR/Churchill/etc's immense flaws and complete deference to their jewish paymasters, they never exercised such wanton mass-murder of their own countrymen. It's laughable that you cannot understand why Joseph Stalin carries a bit more stigmatized reputation than Charles de Gaulle

Stalin?

Wasn't he the guy that literally gulagged and killed millions of white Christians?

I am confuse.

PUTIN HAS CONTROL OVER BILLBOARDS ON EVERY ROAD!

TRUMP HAS CONTROL OVER CHALK MESSAGES ON SIDEWALKS!

It's a billboard by the communist party in Russia. Putin can't do shit to them, his party is United Russia.

OP is being a sliding shill faggot.

Oh. Seemed like it.

Omg the Germans were so inaccurate! Omg the poor Jews!
Omg the Germans were horrific!

This is the stupidest fucking meme I ever saw on the left. Jesus Christ

This.

(((White Christians)))

disgusting

So? The commie party paid for that ad space.

Hate Stalin all you want but daily reminder that he brought back the Church.

The best thing with stalin was that he protected the white race and removed tatar kebab. Also, he wasn't a jewish shill like the pedophile lenin.

Only Stalin could get away with getting 50 million of his people killed in the span of his life and still be remembered as a hero.

At least American LARPer's have an excuse. They never experienced or lost their entire blood line to the man.

WWII killed 50 million white people and yet Hitler is a hero here.

Because the christians were deserting him during WW2 you idiot.

It's arguable whether WW2 would have even started without the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact which Stalin ordered.

dumb American detected.

you fucking autist. read history and study human nature. nobody cares about the intricacies of ideology, they only care about signalling, people and movements.

That was a clever move by Stalin. The pact bought USSR time and pretty much guaranteed Britain and France would distrust Germany. It worked so well that Britain and USSR ended up in an alliance.

But hey, Ribbentrop signed that pact too. Hitler also needed time before pushing east.

Didn't like, masses of people starve under him? How is that saving muh white race?

Pick one

Russian antifa openly praise Stalin, Putin and Donbass rebels.

Some of the more retarded Western right-wingers openly praise Stalin, Putin and Donbass rebels.

Coincidence?

Russians just suck up to symbols of powerful authority while looking down on everyone else. It's their nature.

But Holla Forums sucks up to Trump, Hitler and other icons, while looking down on everyone else. Isn't that what everyone does?

It's more like because he needed something to inspire morale and atheism isn't helping.

+15, zalupka.

Holla Forums has more than 3000 users.

According to new set of Russian censorship laws, Internet resource with more than 3000 users is considered a mass media. So, from the point of view of the law, posting "Holocaust didn't happen" there is equivalent to printing it in a local newspaper.

Posting on Holla Forums from Russia is literally a felony. Nationalist white superstate indeed.

t. Russian from Bongistan (PBUH)

Before Anglin or one of his shills accuses me of being a Hebrew, have a look at your favourite news outlet which told you Putin is some kind of white nationalist:

archive.is/FRpc2

Three fucking years ago.

I don't get how that relates to what I was saying.

Facts do not matter to these "people". They are highly autistic.

But remember too Sperglin has officially announced that Infowars is awesome now and if you think Alex Jones is a shill then you certainly are a kike!

dailystormer.com/infowars-is-awesome-now/

I am actually a diagnosed autist. Autism is no excuse for being delusional.

And it takes a lot of self-delusion to convince oneself that former KGB agent who literally worked for the Jews, who was appointed as a successor by kike magnate Berezovsky (granted, the golem turned on this one), how Russia did 9/11 before 9/11 (google "Ryazan sugar" if you want to find out more, although you'll need to be able to read Russian most likely):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Is somehow a white nationalist who cares about the race.

Glad that not every autist is a delusional tard, maybe I shouldn't stereotype autistic people.

Jewtin runs off EU kikes out of Russia so he can steal the shekels for his jew oligarch buddies and he's praised as saviors of the white race?!?

EU kikes and Russian kikes are one and the same. A lot of (((officials))) and (((businessmen))) have bank accounts and property in places such as London, Switzerland, or Greece. Dodgy Dave called for changes to property law in a panel last week - a small step in this low energy conflict. Mr. Navalny (he probably works for EU kikes, but at least he's consistently promoted nationalism and "Russians First" since the time he was nobody) has uncovered that an apartment in Somerset House, which is literally within spitting distance from No. 10, owned by Russian vice prime minister. It's pretty ridiculous to pretend British Government doesn't know who their neighbours are.

Not sure what's the deal is on the other side of the pond. US took a lot of kikes after dissolution of the Union, that's all I know.

Or he's being sarcastic

No, Putin is playing real politik. :^)

Don't worry goys, Stalin Putin is white and redpilled :^)

The most amusing part is that Russians view the USSR so fondly even though the USSR was a shithole, and when other Slavs (and non-Slavs who happen to fall under communism) hate on it they accuse them of resentment.
It would be one thing if it were like many historical examples where an empire profited from oppressing others, but fact of the matter was that the USSR was WORSE OFF than the satellites it was controlling. So Ivan is mostly oppressing himself.

I've never seen anyone says that seriously beside the people mocking it.
Is this the response to Shillary e-mails about Iran and Syria and George Soros "Putin wants to kill the EU"?
Stalin is a national hero even if he was a monster:Russia won the war,freed itself from the invaders,become a global power,the Cold War,USSR become the only force against the USA,etc. It's not rocket science why he is still praised,same way people praise Mao,or consider Pinochet a monster for a change,or praise Merkel.Your average Joe is a fucking idiot everywhere.

To be completely honest, even diehard anti-communists, such as Solzenytsyn (god damn, how do you spell his surname using Latin script?) or Podrabinek claim that modern Russia is worse than USSR in pretty much every regard - we took the worst from communism, added worst from crony capitalism, and called it a day.

So, fondness of USSR is understandable, but none of those fucks lived under Stalin whom they praise. At best, they glimpsed last, meek years of Red Empire, run by senile bureaucracy (Bernie Sanders is a good example of what it looked like)

For communists there is no such thing as a nation. He was international "hero".

top fucking kek, "Russia" was destroyed by commies in 20s. SU != "Russia".

Nice euphemism for Russian nationalists.

I wouldn't know as I don't live in Russia but then you have these smart people who want the USR back.
Cause & effect. Modern Russia exists because of the USSR.

Stalin killed more Judeo Bolsheviks than Hitler could have ever hoped to.

we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins