RNC PURGES #NEVERTRUMP-ERS

"Some staff members at the Republican National Committee were told Wednesday that if they were unable to get behind the nominee, they should leave by the end of the week." t. jew york times

archive.is/UJr3u

I think they might not be planning anything after all, lads. If they're purging resistance, they might very well be resigned to their fate at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AuoNR
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.717792
archive.is/x2QvK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cruz missiles BTFO.

Trump is taking this bitch over

I'm thinking most of the NeverTrump cunts are Hillary plants/shills.

Glorious.

I've seen a lot of Republican robots talking about a third party candidate today. They're going to try and suicide bomb their own party. lol

To what extent do Cruzcucks on Twitter represent the average GOP voter?

Honestly have no idea.

It's quite the sight to see a party try everything in it's power to lose.

PURGE THE COMMIES

The primary results should make it obvious. They are a vocal minority of assblasted cucks and shillary plants.

Good luck getting enough of the White vote away from Trump to beat him.

Glorious.

But there's far more left to remove

It's the mindset of a cuck.

It's not like they can actually stump Trump that way. The only candidate I've seen thrown the Cuckservatives throw around is a Open Borders pushing lolbertarian.

:^)

It's kind of sad to see their desperation but then I remember they're more worried about falling off the gravy train than Making America Great Again.

This is a point I've been trying to stress elsewhere, especially among non-Holla Forumsacks who simply don't know what shilling is.
I have absolutely zero doubt that Hillary has paid shills signal-boosting the "real conservative" NeverTrump movement for the purpose of splitting her opposition. Besides party operatives and insane evangelicals like Glenn Beck, no Republican is willing to purposefully lose like this.

Still

Keep an eye on em.

Neo-cohens are a resiliant pest. While some of them may have gotten too cocky, the rest know the importance of shape-shifting to retain power when necessary. This is them retracting the proverbial knife back behind their back again, until the opportunity arises to pull it back out.

good

this is a completely retarded move and a guaranteed career killer for anyone involved. which why I'm convinced there's bound to be some idiots who actually go for it.

I love /pol but you have to admit y'all were caught up in some nigger-tier faggotry worrying that the RNC might steal the nomination in a brokered convention.

As if Donald "The Art of the Deal" Trump wouldn't completely dominate that process.

As if it wouldn't be even easier for him to win that way.

Even Roger Stone was worried. You're a dumb fuck.

It's ok, everyone has their moments of weakness where their faith The Donald isn't what it should be.

The important thing to do is learn from our mistakes and avoid repeating them.

Some one link the torrent to the blueprints please.

Fuck me… Wrong thread…

It's hard to believe that Reince Priebus showing enough of a backbone to do this. Is the Republican Party experience a true reformation??

Funny they'd say that when the Chairman of the RNC won't even back Trump. The dirty fecker.

archive.is/AuoNR

Whoops, I'm a huge faggot. Different RNC.

(but Ryan is still a dirty fecker)

They'll be merciful, guise

Lol, cuck uprising soon.

Isn't that litterally treason?

NO BREAKS
Business genius applied to the political world. They stood no chance. Trump is CEO of GOP now.

Now he is calling the shots he will remove the remnants.Anyone who doesn't fall in to line will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Those 2 and what army?

Trump has a better chance of a coup than these fools.

Lol he blocked me super fast. Cuckservatives like liberals hugbox fast.

The gravity of the situation isn't being realized. Those within the Republican Party who are disloyal to Trump – the neo-con faction, the Bush family/Carlyle Group faction, the open-borders Koch Brothers wage destruction faction – are going to have to be killed.

They can't be granted any sort of "right of kings" to quietly step aside and be set up elsewhere in exile. They and their entire family lines will be need to be eradicated.

This is a new order. They can not be allowed to remain.

They'd have to ask their wife and her boyfriend Quantravious for permission to stage a coup anyways.

Every single person who makes anti-trump posts after the election needs to be put on a list to be hanged afterwards.

Anecdotal, but I work with about half a dozen christ cuck Cruz supporters, and I have all but one of them supporting Trump now. The last one is pretending to be a libertarian and supporting Austin Petersen, who probably won't even get the fucking libertarian nomination.

I hope they try this. I hope they go though with it. Let all the traitors join them. Form some bullshit 3rd party. Then when Trump crushes them he can have them banned for life from the republican party. We need to flush out the cucks.

They might just be trying to avoid getting blamed while plotting to JFK him.

Somebody with twitter should respond to this guy:

Get in line. We will not be merciful.

KNIGHT
OF
THE
LONG
KNIVES

MOTHER FUCKERS!

There should be Trump Gordon Gecko hostile take over memes, stat.

Happy?

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.717792
archive.is/x2QvK

Meme responsibly