I saw BlazeChan, thought I'd way in with my attempt. It's in Java using spark...

I saw BlazeChan, thought I'd way in with my attempt. It's in Java using spark. It's really shitty I've been working on and off while watching Suzumiya Haruhi for 5 days.
Not much is there atm.

Feel free to tell me how autistic I am and this is. Also feel free to tell me where I'm being a shit cunt and how to fix it, cause I've been so busy I only get to this when I'm half asleep. There's bound to be flaws.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/spanishtech/bruce-lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are autistic and so is your project

:')
Makes me feel at home

TFW I forgot to link it
gitgud.io/spanishtech/bruce-lee

Fuck that

It doesn't have to go into the trash. It was trash from the very start.

at least theres animu in the mix

Finally, an imageboard for the enterprise.

ebin

Nice datamining site OP

Set your fucking repository to public if you want anyone to look at your code, OP.

Weigh in.

I hope you make a delicious home-made meal and then drop it on the floor.

By far the funniest damn thing I've seen on Holla Forums

Fiiiinnnneee

[Ensuring Dankest Memes]

your anime is shit, weeb

Fucking rood food

Made the repo public, ya fuckers

PajeetChan

This is entertaining
To be fair there's not many suitable languages for developing a not shit Web application that won't break like Holla Forums

If there are not many suitable languages picking one shouldn't be hard.

Go
Java
Node.JS (Eww)
PHP (Uwot)
So I picked java, since I don't know go.

Node itself isn't a bad idea but the fucking community is pure cancer, probably made more cancerous because of npm

I thought node and shit was there because C was hard, I have a much easier time with C and including libs than node.

I know right. I installed one of the networking libraries and a logging library. All of a sudden it was breaking, when I went to uninstall them with NPM they had installed so many other modules that my terminal started to cut the output

Bump

Blazechan dev here, thought I'd pop in. Nice work going, keep it up. Don't let the shitposters discourage you, in the blazechan thread they sperged all over.