Police Arrest Tartget Tranny-Bathroom Protestor After Fat Housewives Report Him as an Active Shoote

archive.is/Pz1t4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqFd9O0oPIg
eyeweardesigns.com/brand.mgi?bid=dt-1030
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The women have spoken. They want men to use their bathrooms.

Wait a fucking minute.

HIS ACTIONS caused PANIC?

HE WASN'T THE FUCKER MAKING FALSE REPORTS OF A GUNMAN IN A STORE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this.

Im sure we could find out who this woman is and fucking gibbet her.

Yup.

Only the left is allowed to protest without consequence.

Burn down Ferguson? Let's give them some "space to destroy," goyim!

Quietly protest pedophiles in the bathroom?
CALL THE COPS!!! ACTIVE SHOOTER! HE HAS A SCARY NON-HIPSTER BEARD!!!!!

Great. So when SJWs give me a bad case of the feels i can just SWAT them.

Smells more like deranged tumblr cat lady to me. Housewives don't typically try to murder someone by proxy for opposing progcuck insanity. At least not the ones around here.

And the guy still got arrested. Nukes when?

I'm impressed, ladies.

Meanwhile, cops stand idly by as beaners crush a Trump supporters face in

Not one fuck was given.

slowly realizes I missed the point. Still a solid tactic against actual degeneracy

This is also why armed protests are a bad idea.

Imagine how this would have went down if he had been open-carrying.

All it takes is one blue-haired femicunt to falsely report something they don't like as being an "active shooter." Cops show up, plebs carrying moist nuggets, and while you might not be shot, it definitely increases your odds of being ventilated by Officer O'Malley.

Armed protests are not a good idea. Protesting in general is a good idea, but with this kind of climate, arming yourself to protest is a bad idea.

Filtered.

Looks like someone has deluded LARP fantasies about a revolution in which leftists don't pull dirty tricks like this.

Likewise filtered.

what? what he said is perfectly rational
wtf are you smoking?

Your cowardice sickens me.

Bless you, Merichko. Doing the Lord's work.

The more stories like this, the more likely others will also protest.

You're wasting your time with an anti-gun commie cocksucker of peace. Your time is worth more than his life. Don't bother.

Filtered.

If you want to deny that this could have gone much worse if he actually was armed, go right ahead.

I agree that there will be a time for armed protests, but with no action coming to the false reporter, it's hard to deny that at this point, having a firearm at a protest can go very wrong very fast.

Found this:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqFd9O0oPIg

Lost it.

don't be that shitlord

that said I'm glad the fault lines are active on the leftard side.

FUCKING STOP PLUGGING THAT KOSHER FUCK EVERYWHERE LIKE IT'S FUCKING PRODUCT PLACEMENT

You seem triggered.

you're acting like a hillary shill who tries to make other believe he's a 12yo autist

reported

No i'm fucking sick and tired of you marketers shitting all over this place. Fuck off.

Fuck off defenseless cuck.

Anyone remember our Fed protest? I thought it actually turned out pretty well.

Still fucking mad as hell that wasn't happening every first Monday since then.

Quiet the fuck up, bitch. Also, while you're busy shutting the fuck up, maybe take a look at our fine selection of Trump ties and dress shirts. Be confidently you in the uniquely designed men's dress shirts from Trump's very own signature collection.

Get the fuck off this board you goddamn cancerous marketer piece of shit.

Jewish people LOVE you

Not triggered at all you say? You should take a look at our fine selection of headwear.

No, jewish people love their kosher puppet.

Fuck off.

Here have some free water you poor motherfucker. There’s a lot to love in every bottle. Many Americans appreciate a domestic product in an industry of imports. Foodies choose our fine Trump water as it complements rather than overpowers. Some praise Trump water's unique “mouth feel.” Health-conscious consumers appreciate the calcium carbonate, iron, magnesium and naturally high pH to help offset modern acidic diets. Whatever your reasons, you can count on our enduring promise of pure, premium, great-tasting bottled water.

Stop shitting up the board you marketing cancer.

Not a hat man I see. What about some nice tee shirts? You have a child? not to worry we have some great apparel for them as well.

I take it you don't care to hear about our fine selection of steaks?

That's fine. I'm not disagreeing that there is a time and place for armed protesting.

Just imagine, for a second, that a blue haired femicunt reported an active shooter because she's scared of firearms and doesn't know what you're doing is legal (which in some areas is not legal at all).

Call me a defenseless cuck if you want, but I own several firearms and will use them if necessary or if situation dictates the use of them.

While it went off fine by all accounts, I think it's complacent and fantastical to think that something similar could happen at an armed protest.

I'm a pussy? Fine, but I won't have my weapons confiscated and thrown in jail over it or be a victim of a hero cop who thinks he's stopping the next false flag mass shooter. When it's time to break out the weapons, I'll be armed. But I don't take unnecessary risks with my firearms or my life to look cool while standing outside of a privately owned bank.

I've said my piece. Carry on.

I know something much better: fuck off and let this board return to its former quality.

Those steaks look delicious.

And those steaks look fucking disgusting. Learn to get standards and get it fresh from a butcher you pleb.

Well anyways, thread is derailed thanks to Trump marketers.

Chalk up another thread ruined.

In the places where open carrying and protesting are legal, the situation would go as follows:
Don't believe me? Look up the militias who stood between police and protesters during the occupy movement. That was a volatile situation, and no one started shooting.

What are you talking about the marbleization on those things is nothing short of prime.

sorry for derailing but you didn't help. the picture of the Trump supporter that got beaten went completely under the radar until you called attention to it.

Also what more is there to say on this topic?

I see you're having trouble with your eye sight. No problem. Luckily I have just the thing for that with the new Donald J. Trump Signature Collection of Eyeglasses Eyewear from Eyewear Designs. Now you can share in the Donald's style with Eyeglasses Eyewear that is bold and modern, yet hits the right notes in price, appeal and approach.

Just filter and move on. I suspect he's just butthurt that everyone but Trump dropped and he's not going to get his shekels for shilling anymore.

he won't
he's just doing his job

Forgot the link. We have a fine selection. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking. My I be so bold as to recommend the DT 69, from our Problem Glasses Line.

eyeweardesigns.com/brand.mgi?bid=dt-1030

Shills for all republican candidates should be drying up right now. It simply makes no sense to keep paying them when Trump is alone on his side. The shills I would expect to see would be hillary and bernie paid. I do it for free.

No, people were just getting a rise out of you and you fell for it like a hotheaded autist.

You made issue with some user who posted about how violence against Trump supporters goes unpunished. You sperged out like some loser from RenegadeBroadcasting and people were toying with you. But you went on, and kept on replying.

Congratulations, retard. You made yourself look more foolish than anyone could have hoped for.

Those steaks look great.

t. butcher that rips you off selling inferior steaks

This user is correct. And nothing says "You're right and I was wrong" like Trump Greeting Cards. From humorous to heartfelt, find the perfect cards with Trump Greeting Cards.

You can't appreciate freedom, so you don't deserve it.

Riiiight.

Because nothing says freedom like 4 dudes standing outside a bank, when nobody even knows why they're there or why they're armed.

Kill yourself you commie piece of dog shit.

Excellent. I love hearing women poop.

Somebody needs to murder you. Today.

Sorry, did I trigger you by bringing up a valid point? I hope a cop shoots your fucking face off.

Wait…. what did he actually DO to get arrested?

Such a valid point, loser.

fuck off faggot

Only fair that they should get some space to destroy after the right wing managed to destroy the US and (in cooperation with an equally wackadoodle ass-backwards group of religious zealots) destroy a few more in the process.

I am seriously hopping you are joking user. every democrat ruled district is a slum or is rapidly becoming a slum.

Nobody said anything about PR. It's about dumbass cunts playing dirty tricks like this and having it backfire. As long as SJWs can do shit like this and have you jailed, it's not worth it.

I don't care what anyone thinks. PR is useless.

that's why they hate shill against him so much?

Also want to add:
If there are consequences for the cunt that called the cops with this shit, then I'll change my opinion. As it stands, the false reporter is getting away without charges.
If they jailed her and there were consequences for her, then I'd say both people are equally protected under the law. But obviously only one person went to jail here.

They can do this shit and get away with it. It's my belief that we can not. It's just the way it is for now when a nigger is the president and congress is full of cucks.

If there are real consequences for the caller, then I would rethink my position

because they pay you to shill for shillery
;)

You must be blind. Those steaks look great

This. These people will reap what they sow, and if they really want transexual perverts raping them in the bathrooms, let them have it.

Damn, filtering this pussy ass idiot is the best thing you could do all day. What a fucking loser. Holy shit.

I love you.

Holy shit, yesterday i suggested guys use the women's bathroom to end the tranny laws in protest, to turn the women against trannies. Looks like it's working beautifully.

#NationalUseWomensBathroomDay

oh god, this comment
looks like she is a lesbian too

I believe you. It probably is the best thing you do all day.