"Jay...

"Jay, the Rules of Acquisition say that in order to make more jewtube money we have to make more content related to Disney's Star Wars™" - Mike S.

He doesn't really care about anything except booze and blacks fucking Jessi anymore, he's just milking this bull for all it's worth.

He's just fucking with us now.

Webbum please, I don't want to give Cucklasa views.

tl;dr he's upset his fanboys liked rogue one more than force awakens.

It was better. Not to say it was good, but it was better.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

It's a 12 min video. I can't make a webm Shlomo.

Which one? Rogue One was pretty much fanfilm tier and TFA was genuinely offensive to me.

Rogue One was better.

I wonder if Mike blames George for turning him into a fat loser whose only renown is that nerds like him for making a couple of "comedy reviews" of the prequels.

In what way? It was bland and the ending didn't make sense, something both movies acheived.

It wasn't TFA.

It was an effective war movie and it wasn't as pozzed as TFA. The MC was also a fallible woman who needed the help of others, as opposed to a shitty Mary Sue who defeats the Darth Vader clone and spares his life in the first movie.

For one thing it didn't feel like everyone was running and shouting all of the time. There wasn't a sweaty nigger in every second frame. The story by itself made enough sense to at least make you understand what was going on. The acting was better but not by much. They tried to introduce new environments and make every planet feel different.

I think you should kill yourself, Cucklasa.

Really showing sympathy over the degenerate kike whore that's dead, I'm not even surprised any more mike.

Better than TFA isn't exactly hard.

his review of rogue one exposed him as a fat hypocritical snob with shit taste.

Hey, I'm not saying it's good or anything.

I am surprised they have not been swatted yet for taking jewgeld.

RLM channel deletion when?

so you are saying that it's not communism?

RLM Rogue One checklist:

[x] Characters
[0] Story
[x] Emotion
[0] Interracial group action

IT'S SHIT

I still enjoy their content even if they are incredibly biased. Besides, weren't them mostly Star Trekk fans? they shouldn't care much about Star Wars.

Mike likes Star Trek but his opinions on Star Trek should have been a red flag years ago. Mike likes the commie liberalism in Star Trek unironically. He liked Jew Jew Abrams 2009 Star Trek movie even though it was terrible.

There is literally nothing wrong with the jew jew reboot except this

Both reboot movies are bad and you are bad at baiting.

Cuck? The cucked man?

I find that the baiting standards have been lowered, they used to aim to ignite flame wars, enrage people and so on but these days it's considered a victory to just get a single reply. This is what the "everyone's a winner" attitude has lead to.

I blame reddit and their upvoting and reply system.

Trolling has basically become
'lol you replied so I won'

Why? The visuals are impressive and it kept the exploration meme. Nothing in the writing made it any worse than TOS. Hell the TOS writing was a joke compared to the movies.

Aye

Do you think Mike is self censoring himself now? He did not even talk about the lack of interracial romance in this Rogue One video.

You blew it when you went with exploration. Jew Jew Abrams Star Trek movies did neither of those things. Try again.

JJ films did that in both films

They work for the company… the mouse man.

Why do they use this ugly fucking face all the time

cause without the character they wouldn't be where they are now.

Well no. The Romulan mining vessel looked like the Scimitar from Nemesis. It was a rehash.

And Benedict Cumberbabrhsjaj was a fucking terrible retread of an established villain.

No one cared who I was until I prepped the bull.

I suspect that 'romance' bullshit was because he was struggling to not name an actual flaw so Disney would pay him, but in so doing he came off looking like a cuckold fetishist.

Holla Forums bullied him too hard.

The ride never ends…

Notice right after showing the mojo gross he uses a same shot to show his plinkett ep1 views. He actually thinks he's part of the mickey mouse club now.

:^)

I get the leddit,cuck, pleb and kike parts but where's the memes?

OC/10

I was about to say that he's never done this before and its a new low but it's actually not. Remember the Cowboys and Aliens review? It was one of their first HitB videos. Half the episode was them bitching about people's comments with their Captain America review. To be fair, some were autistic as it gets, but the point is that the signs were all there.

So this is the new low, but it's also a return to their old ways in the worst way possible. In the C&A review, it was making fun of autists who didn't like their reaction to the Captain America review and it ended with their ever popular Get Out Jew reaction images. But here, it's people calling them out on being cuckolded sellouts. What a ways to go Reddit Letter Media.

Jay how did you manage to become a bigger cuckold than Mike?

Jay has always been a egocentric loser faggot.

Jay has always been the most shallow of them all. That's why Mike tried his hardest to keep him from being a pleb but then while he was distracted, Rich got out of his control and became AIDSmoby 2.0. Jay could show up as the new member of TYT and would seem like he was always there because he does not care what comes (in or) out of his mouth.

Ever since he got cucked by the chief cuckold himself, Kike Cucklasa.

All minorities die at the end.

implying

Then use an adblocker sperg.

more like "I spent hours trying to get a response and someone spent less than 30 seconds giving one so I won".

I don't want to give them views. Everyone uses adblock.

t. person that didn't watch the video.

Mike hated Rogue One, he's responding to all the comments defending it.

Here's the webm. Had to be split into 3 parts.

What was even the point of this? He didn't address any of the actual comments subject matter which primarily were people asking him how he could like Force Awakens when a lot of the shit that he mentioned making him not like Rogue One being much more present in Force Awakens. He just nitpicked the most obvious shitposts, some of them flat out made by RLM fanboys in an effort to mock people questioning his love of Force Awakens and acts like he proved anybody wrong on anything. He even took it a step further and took the commonly mentioned thing of it being laughable that he thought Force Awakens had good characters but added on a made up thing about space battles to make it seem like it's all Star Wars fanboys without realizing that a Star Wars fanboy wouldn't be making fun of Force Awakens in the first place.

What the actual fuck is this nonsense? What makes him think the people giving him shit for not liking Rogue One are fanboys when the majority of them clearly hate Force Awakens? Did he think this through at all? Is he just pulling his own version of "Fuck you it's January"?

He got butthurt and this was his reaction.
Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

well, simple, because in force awakens its implied that the bull pozzed the strong female protagonist

Ever since the TFA review they do seem to have picked up a lot of genuine fanboy viewers who just want them to give glowing reviews to everything Star Wars related. It's their own fault.

pure damage control, which is the only reason this is still funny

Absolutely disgusting, and absolutely hypocritical given how they bitch about shitty but successful movies all the time

Get the fuck out

Stop sperging out over youtube embeds.
This isn't Holla Forumseddit

Dayum check out all that patreon bux he's making.

maybe selling out was a good idea and Holla Forums is just jealous

Is Mike a Jew? Serious question.

Is he being ironic, or is he just that butthurt?

No, just an alcoholic

Didn't Rogue One also make money?

Well it is split between the five of them, don't know why they don't fire beard fat and the pedo and give themselves a huge raise.

The Phantom Menace also made a lot of money.
I guess Mike didn't really think this through which proves again that this video was made out of butthurt.

Hot-diggidy damn.

Nah, Mike and Jay pocket the most money
Beardfat and bald cuck only come in so they can be on camera and don't get paid.

New real opinions on the movie is up there on their fake podcast

First Star Wars-oriented video I genuinely enjoyed from them.

.OH MY GOD MOTY
What did they mean by this?

Is this a TFA or RLM bitching thread?

just an autism awareness thread

Are you implying that Mike has a MasterPlan?
That selling out to Disney he'll try to crash the plane with no survivors

Same.
He's right

The rant against loot crates?

agains't whoever made this C.R.A.P film.
He says it out loud check 12:00.

Mike confirmed Holla Forumsedditor?