Putin a pedophile -Alexander Litvinenko killed for exposing this

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/21/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile.html

A prominent Russian dissident was assassinated in London with a deadly dose of radioactive poison because he had claimed that Vladimir Putin was a pedophile, according to an independent British inquiry.
The hit was “probably” carried out on the personal orders of the Russian president.

The allegation—that Putin had used his position as head of the Russian intelligence service to destroy video evidence of himself having sex with underage boys—was “the climax” of an increasingly bitter personal feud between Alexander Litvinenko and the Kremlin leader.

The claim was made in an article on the Chechen separatist website Chechenpress shortly after Putin was filmed lifting the T-shirt and kissing the stomach of a young boy at the Kremlin.
Litvinenko claimed this display of affection was the first public sign of a secret that had long been known by some within the KGB. He said Putin had been denied a place in the foreign intelligence division as a young recruit “because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile.”
“Many years later, when Putin became the FSB director and was preparing for the presidency, he began to seek and destroy any compromising materials,” Litvinenko wrote. “Among other things, Putin found videotapes in the FSB Internal Security directorate, which showed him making sex with some underage boys.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/21/why-would-putin-have-had-a-former-kgb-operative-murdered/
youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/21/why-would-putin-have-had-a-former-kgb-operative-murdered/

Guys, be objective and make research. Stop fanboying.

kek, they call him a dissident while he's a traitor
Traitors need to die.

pretty sure his mother was Jewish so no surprise

a alleged accusation from a man who already had beef with Putin, was supporting rival politicians, and who defected to the UK to top it off
Sorry m8, unless there's hard proof this isn't all that objective

and linking to the daily beast is retard tier

#teamflat confirmed

P R O O F S ?
R
O
O
F
S
?

Daily (Mark of the) Beast; typical jewish propaganda.

Call white people a pedophile if they are bad for jews

, at the same time say that pedophilia is good when niggers marry 12 yr old girls.

can't lie to all the people all the time

totally not suspective at all.

Maybe this is why that waste of life wants to start buying up children before there aborted. Lord knows they already have hundreds of thousands of kids on the streets they cant/wont take care of, hundreds of thousands of kids in state care already.

The British inquiry was not done properly.

Fuck off shill.

I believe it the whole of Russia is fucked the long lost son of anastasia needs to save the poor bastards

I'm sure soon kike media will announce that Putin takes bath in blood of little syrian babies.

They're getting really desperate aren't they? They already tried something similar with Trump.

THATS NOT TRUE GUISE, PUTIN IS NOT A PEDO

pedophilia and politics go hand in hand
I thought this is Holla Forums
didnt you know that?

how naive you people are

Fuck off anglin

In other news, new independent Russian inquiry reveals that David Cameron is a necrophiliac.

Nice source. Funny how the Chechens are the ones with 'dancing boys'.

His superiors knew he was a pedo, but still maneuvered him into the most influential post in Russian intelligence? Makes sense

The fact that you didn't archieve the article leads me to believe you're just a faggot who wrote it.

Stop shilling for views for your propaganda rag.

I-is this normal in Russia?

come the fuck on now

I'm still waiting on the article about how Hitler diddled kiddies 6 million times with his one testicle and micropenis

Sure, he totally wasn't killed for being a traitor. I fucking hate the west, such hypocrites, you would have killed Snowden if he didn't run to russia but when Russia kills it's own traitors then it's the most horribe thing in the world. This crap is on the same level as when they called putin an autist

At least it won't stretch them out. Hitler is a kind man.

Litvenko was a dumbshit rad smuggler taken in by the Brits for providing the polonium to assassinate yasser Arafat.
Dumbshit because he decided to avoid using a clean room and filters when opening a water deionizer, dousing himself directly (cause he used his teeth) and his crew plus the room.

His death is really nothing more than a tale of why you shouldn't put stuff in your mouth, just like your mother told you.

Oh and he sold a leaky canister to some German contractor who was either the intermediary to him, or away, its unknown.
Well that or the guy was literally dragging a trail of piss everywhere he went, and I do mean literally, its not droplets but a very clear leak in a container.

Perhaps we would like actual proof?
Especially after the whole Michael Jackson was a pedo thing?

Not that I really like Putin or something but

Yeah, sorry, but it's probably horseshit

wut…

Being the Daily Beast the very next article will be about how we need to accept pedos.

I wish I owned my own paper so I could just make shit up.

Now that I have defended ol' Vlad, can I get some RIDF shekels thrown my way?

Those are the same people who covered up and defended Rotherham.
I don't know if the blatant doublethinking,how being a pedo is ah okay but if we can use it as a pejorative against political enemies go with it,is funny or fucking sad.Relativism was an absolute cancer.

What's the problem, guys? The Left says pedophile is just a sexual orientation. They wouldn't be hypocrites now, would they, and judge a man by his sexual orientation?

certainly absolute horseshit

Its impossible for a dose of Polonium to cause the symptoms that Litvinenko exhibited.

His symptoms were cachexia which are caused by nitrogen or sulfur mustard variants i.e. chemotherapy drugs ( nitrogen or sulfur chlorine compounds ). Same shit was used in the trenches of the 1st world war.

Since this story is hrseshit, the question becomes who is telling lies, and who murdered Litinenko with nitrogen mustard?

|
|
x
|

If its chemotherapy, it fits with him having cancers from his smuggling business.
Not what I've heard though, this is a first.

Bringing in more muslims into Russia and arresting people who question the holohoax is just Putin playing real politik.

Yeah, Putin is fighting the jews by banning anyone from hosting websites such as this in mother Russia.

British Jews are pedophiles.

that's what the kike lugenpresse always does when they have to discredit you.
last year they also called bootin the literal next hitler and they failed in achieving anything
it's good to see that kike media is losing some of its effectiveness

sure thing schlomo

That is true. It's so awesome how Putin is being the jews at playing real politick.

hah, I never even thought of it this way

top fucking kek

Would it be more or less suspicious if Putin didn't take pictures with the juden?

Isn't the explanation behind why Trump backs israel the same one that anyone in a zionist occupied government would make?

Seems legit.

I must request a more concrete evidence than what you have presented, Sir.

and what was he smuggling? Tumors ? Using his own body to grow and maintain them?

Radiological goods.
Polonium, Americium, etc.

Yeah, tell us more about how how close Saville was to the Queen and all those Tory ministers caught chasing boys, but there are no pedophiles whatsoever in the royal family. Nope.

Putin did everything to protect russian families and children from pedophile menace. And you are playing yourself for a fool.

Dissidents always carry something worse than puny arguments against their persecutors.

Trump and Putin both have the same tactic to gain power - use jews as a tool and they will bribe anyone to support you for supporting them.

If you can control your enemy, its better than killing him.

Nope.

Wew lads, Jews made up lies and propaganda about a nationalist? Who would have thought.
I suppose this also means Hitler had no testicles and molested animals.

No matter how much I hate Putin for bringing non-domestic muslims to Russia there is zero basis for those articles

except the posted picture which was well known for a decade already.

Drop those empty accusations and move along to issues which matter - muslims, Rotenberg, Vasilyeva, Savchenko, Magnitskiy, embargo, etc.

This.
Need some proof, not just a statement from one of Putin's political enemies.

what the fuck

Putin should really know better, this sort of evidence is a great way to tank his career. What sort of retard unseals his own phylacteries?

I wonder if that kid had cancer or some shit in his belly and Putin was trying to act like a healer but came off as autistic and creepy instead

>>5901971 >>5913404
Are you fvckers for real? This shit is old as balls, back when showing affection for a child wouldn't immediately throw you in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0

Evidence of what? Kissing Russian boy in tummy? It's not west when you are labeled pedophile couse you look at kid or kiss him.

top kek

An hero

Do I really need to spell it out for you?
You guys are seriously low iq if you think we haven't seen that picture or treat the Daily Beast seriously.

this
hahahahah