Dear Kek, please help me lose my virginty and be good with women. I want to be happy so please make me happy

Dear Kek, please help me lose my virginty and be good with women. I want to be happy so please make me happy

I love you and I hope you'll help me!

user, in the esoteric realms of the dark meme arts flattery to Kek will get you nowhere.

Then I how can use meme magic?

no

Meme magic is about the number of posters willing an event to happen, not directly, but indirectly through the use of connected themes in the posts and the willed event. It is primarily about numbers (both number of posters and actual numbers) and secondarily about OC and the organic spreading of said OC. Events willed through meme magic are not personal, but of great satisfaction and humor to a large number of people.

t. memeoligist

why not?

shit OC

I know a large number of people want me to become happy.

I know a large number of people want me to become happy.

I also screen shotted you

get a prostitute

>tfw I've been posting this in virgin threads for like a year now, but people just don't learn

Where? I dont want to get stds or arrested

Are they also anons?

no. They are normies and my parents

Kek is not influenced by the hopes and wishes of normalfags.

That sadly makes sense. Do you have any proof at that tho?

Has an event of meme magic ever been willed by a normalfag? Normalfags do not praise kek, nor do they encounter and find repeating digits noteworthy. They are closed of from the distribution of power that meme magic supplies.

It's not even hard to have sex as long as you put an effort into your appearance, talk to them, and put out a confident vibe

kuk is dick in Norwegian.

swedish too

I think you actually gave us that word when you basically owned us in days of yore.
Thanks for the cultural enrichment.

backpages.
an user on here pasted a detailed guide on finding good prostitutes.
if anyone has it plz post

1. have a job
2. lift weights
3. masturbate less frequently
4. talk to girls
5. invite girls to do fun stuff with you
6. touch them (research kino touch escalation method)
7. remove clothing
8. penetrate vagina

it's really that simple