Microsoft says its Microsoft Edge browser uses less battery, that is true?

Microsoft says its Microsoft Edge browser uses less battery, that is true?

Earlier this week Microsoft released the results of a test that showed his Edge browser uses less battery than rival browsers like Google Chrome and Opera.

michellhilton.com/2016/06/microsoft-edge-gasta-menos-bateria.html

YES!

Of course! #WIN10FAM

this is so much bullshit it hurts my face. Also never download windows 8 or 10. NEVER

DO

IT

JUST DONT

microsoft employee confirmed
you can use less battery using chrome + dark everywhere addon

Of course it's true.

wow I'm surprised the kikes even know about Holla Forums enough to actually shill in it. if it isn't a shill post, and it is, you're still retarded for even using wangblows 10. Enjoy getting v& normalfag.

you do know that

is sarcasm, right? Tell me people's humor hasn't taken this hard of a nosedive. Also most of the comments, probably even op, are trolling.

What are you talking about? Windows 10 is the best choice for light and powerusers alike!

I'm sure it has no spyware, malware or adware in it, either.

My desktop computer doesn't use batteries.
Fuck phones.

Kennedi check em

Stop being a pleb. Just get a mac and use Safari like a normal person.

Microsoft also says that installing windows 10 will make your PC magicly run games faster

EDGY browser for an EDGY site

Microsoft you will never be able to catch up in browsers. Your glory days are over, you need to give up and stop shilling products that no one is better off for having

Yes.
Also, I say that my ManMilk™ is healthier and more nutritious than regular milk, so you should buy it from me

Microsoft cares about its customers unlike Google

Link posted isn't https I wouldn't click it

I'd take Edge over Chrome any day of the week.

Thanks for making me reread the URL, user. Didn't realise it was michaelhilton.com. Threads about articles on that site kept getting posted to Holla Forums recently, and the OP got banned for being a shill. I guess he's back on Holla Forums this time

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD FOR MICHAELHILTON

If you have to call yourself EDGE, you're not edgy nor cool.
Now Lorde, she's edgy and cool.

implying I don't use firefox. now stop shilling products that are literally evil.