RULE, BRITANNIA!

RULE, BRITANNIA!
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!
BRITONS NEVER, NEVER NEVER, SHALL BE SLAVES!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dougalmurphy/status/746705379136921601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marri-ed to a merma-id at the bottom of the deep blue sea.

Enjoy your coming class-warfare, I will keep cheering on until every last banker and capitalist in city of london is dead.

Communism!!!

the people of the UK today proved that they are not cucks

People of Scotland proved they were.

You actually did it, you madmen.

France next?

test
test
test

Scotland was like 40% remain, the SNP are just playing it harder as an excuse to get another vote for themselves.

(heil)

soon I hope

god damn can this girl be cute

okay brits you can leave
good for you

now what are you planing to do about this "little" muslim problem of yours ?

I am honestly disappointed in the current results
Why UK? You were doing fine with EU, but you had to listen to that fuck Nigel Farage.
Well enjoy the economic collapse of pound, and the separation of Scotland and Northern Ireland from you. I hope next month you realize what kind of a mistake you made.

britons have been slaves to the Jews since the 18th century

>>>/cuck/

Fuck off

kek

I'll stop calling you a cuck when you stop getting cucked

The brexit dilemma is a very complex matter.
Being so sure about being on board with it or not makes you one of two things :

1. An accomplished economist.
2. A fucking retard.

You don't look like much of an economist.

bitch you don't know what I look like

thx fam good night

it's the moron with the graphs! hello again, what are you hoping to show this time?

graphman? 60% remain in scotland

1. An accomplished economist.

2. A fucking retard.

3. neither of the above. brexit has nothing to do with money, nothing to do with stupidity or the weather or beer or islamophobia.

happy independence day you limey cocksuckers

Yes, 60% of those that voted. Call it 70% of the population voting - so 60% voted remain, and 70% of the pop voted

You'll find that makes almost exactly 40% actually voting to remain

Honestly mate, I'm with you. 90% of the leave campaign falls into one of two categories:
>Idiots who didn't do any research, see twitter.com/dougalmurphy/status/746705379136921601

I really hope Scotland does leave the UK, and rejoin the EU. With any luck I can move to Scotland, and either smugly say "I told you so" when the UK goes to shit or move back to the UK on the off chance that Farage is right and he won't be

That makes literally no sense in the context of the original reply , because by your logic everyone is a cuck

uwotm8

that cat is so beautiful, so majestic, so amazing

Just clarifying why someone said "40% voted to remain" in this post

I wasn't really reading the context so fair enough

What makes you think Scotland is going to be any good anyway?
So yeah, even if the UK does go down the toilet (which is far from certain, and plenty of people think it wont) Scotland is fucked either way, if it leaves it's fucked even more so than any damage leaving the EU did

The one that actually makes sense if for Northern Ireland to leave the UK and join up with the Republic, but they hate each other more than anyone is willing to admit, so it would be a fucking disaster while it was getting bedded in