What's this nazi alt-right KKK devil up to?

What's this nazi alt-right KKK devil up to?
Did he get picked up by any other networks?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/samhyde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please support my patreon

He learned not to fuck with TS.

forgot my link
patreon.com/samhyde
2K a month isn't bad but not enough to live off of. Throw whatever change you have his way.

AS picked him back up.

Kill yourself Charls.

Is IA the next best youtube redpiller?

Source?

Is this confirmed?

No, Holla Forums is bullshitting again.
Sam and AS hasn't said shit about being renewed or getting another show.

I wish they'd ask for him to come back just so he could turn them down.

He's probably eating; but charls just posted this kino.

Post nudes, charls

Why is Charls so dreamy?

so what im i supposed to feel here?

what's it parodying? is there a joke?

So are you butthurt about Sam Hyde exclusively, or are you legitimately retarded enough to think he's Holla Forums's poster child and honestly believe making constant threads about him on Holla Forums is going to do anything but make you look like a butthurt retard?

Do you think Jim is a qt3.14?

I think it's a goon who's still butthurt about the weird-twitter comedy show.

Good breeding.

You need to reign in that paranoia brah. This is the only thread that's up right now about sam with the other one bumplocked

You have made at least five different threads about Sam within the past week and a half.
This isn't paranoia, it's an observation.
Now answer the question.
Are you butthurt about Sam himself, or do you think shitting on a mediocre comedian will somehow get back at Holla Forums?

I haven't made any sam threads this entire month you dumbass.
Christ you'll find any excuse to shitpost Sam threads. Go make a tim thead if you want to suck his dick so much.

Answer the question.
I don't care about what particular politics you agree with.
I just want to know why you keep making Sam Hyde threads when the faggot hasn't done anything noteworthy since having his show cancelled.

and I keep telling you this is the only same thread I made shit for brains. Fuck it I'm convinced you're a reverse troll since this thread was fine until you came barging in shitting it up. You can talk to yourself or a while bud

Is he perhaps our guy?

So no answer then.
You don't even know why you hate this particular faggot.
Good job being a completely indoctrinated retard.

I respect him because he didn't beg for them to take him back. Called induring Tim's interview to troll him like a boss.
His book is selling well so nice

Name a great comedian.

No, while he believes in nationalism and the white race, almost all of his content is super entry level "lets make fun of these stupid sjws and neofeminists xDDD" and it's usually just him reading off stuff in a mocking manner. None of his stuff is good for the seasoned Holla Forumsack. I think red ice radio and david duke have good channels. ryan dawson also has good stuff, and molymeme has a good video once in a while. Most of the "alt right" youtube channels are either new right or super entry level.

Anyone else find it embarrassing when sam's friends and fans are at his stand up and laughing after every single little joke regardless of how well it was told? Especially when he does his cringey shit like acting like a baby and crawling on the floor. He does it best when the audience doesn't know what to expect.

Oh you're part of nu-pol.
Back to the ovens with you!

Yeah. Sam works best when he's surrounded by a room of people who hate him, or don't get the joke. If you're a Holla Forumsack who wants to visit one of his shows, at least pretend you don't get it. You ruin the vibe by cheering and shouting memes at him.

It's a sort of post modernist humor where the audience is the joke.

Admit it. Sam Hyde makes you laugh your ass off.

The only thing Sam Hyde did I ever found funny was vid related, and mostly becaue it's a good reaction shot. The entire sketch makes no fucking sense (and isn't really funny either, not even in an absurdist sense), and his infamous TED talk came to me as trying to hard.

*trying TOO hard.

He has a lot of experience fucking with TS

You really get around, don't you?

I wish I was a tranny prostitute like him…

My tranny ass is for real communists only, not a faker like Hyde or the other cunts that pretend to be me.

goddamn i want to fuck bugs bunny

That sketch is clearly about mgtow fags that want a world without women.

And I agree, Sam is mediocre in general, just look at his Rutgers talk, not funny at all, barely got any angry reaction from the crowd; most people laughed or took it well.

Can you stop samefagging?

Fuck

What do you expect from jewtube?
Calling for white genocide is kosher but making a joke is bannable

Into the trash it goes

whoops forgot my name

Truthseeker loves Holla Forums though…

I can confirm this as being entirely accurate. Quite frankly, I'm sick of having my name dragged through the dirt with all of these fake comic edits.

ikr

TruthSeeker I'm a littler uncomfortable with you using the nu looney tunes designs.
Please go back to classic bugs

I think there's about 3-4 comic-making TruthSeekers now.

What did he mean by this? Really makes you think.

I would never use NuLooney Tunes.

Love thread to balance out the hate on the front page

Nothing matters. All lives don't matter.

This is not real communism

Source on that please.

Another stupid sam hyde we pretend we're retarded thread

If real communism has never been tried before then how do you know what real communism is?

not having a show

I stopped reading after "Nazi and KKK".

Trump really packed on the pounds

he is a proud anti semite

Ftfy! You're welcome.

blockhead

Pretty sure it really is Cracker Joe. You can feel the personal rage behind the line "who will NEVER get another show" and he uses that line every time.
Cracker Joe is also an ID cuck who doesn't understand memes, as shown by his twitter.

Make your mind up Drumpfedditor, which one is is?

My rage is non-existent, deal with it. Im not the one who got my show cancelled sammy boy! What do I have to rage about? (Putting the political madness of 2016 aside)

It is YOU that is filled with rage! You sad little man!

YA BLEW IT SAMMY! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Calm down, Bernstein.

Because Sammy is still alive?

Sam:
>he will NEVER get work in the entertainment industry ever again LOL

Mr.Bernstein:

What does this supposed "blockhead" have to be mad about again? Please remind me.

I don't know but it must be something since he's angrily spamming an anime board with threads about his celebrity crush.

Did you imagine him naked or well dress with unzipped pants?

Get a grip you sad little bigot, people like you make me sick. Step out of your paranoia driven cloud of hate for a moment and breathe in some REALITY! Wake up Drumpfcuck the 1950s ended decades ago, the reds aren't out to get you grandpa. They never were.

Take deep breaths and relax. It's all going to be ok.

TINY!
T
I
N
Y
!
To answer your question I imagine him on his knees begging me to spare him. I won't.

but you didn't, is he naked or not?

So you imagine him sucking you off? What happens next?

Typical Drumpflet closet homosexuals, keep lying to yourself. So you like cock, big deal! Just come out already, your family is already suspicious.

We all know that you masturbate whilst fantasizing about Drumpflstiltskin. Stop projecting.

Bro I voted Hillary. Not everyone is out to get you, schizo.

SCUM! SCUM! SCUM!

LYING SCUM!

SHAMEFUL SCUM!

BIGOTED SCUM!

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Says the guy who's obsessed with naked sammy's dick.

Holla Forums stop pretending

bump

…but why?