Milo & KMac

1/2
Kevin MacDonald thread here with a twist.

So watching a new mini documentary about Milo it's pretty clear to me that Milo's movement is a kind of Jewish movement like Kevin MacDonald described in his book. For the record, the guy recording the documentary, Dave Rubin and others are all Jews, too.

Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=bsskzh74IIc

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080107053409/http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/1/29/222213.shtml
theamericanconservative.com/2011/03/17/dont-scapegoat-israel/
radixjournal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2
Now assuming that Milo's movement, call it whatever you want to, is indeed a Jewish movement, why are Jews doing it? Let's put out thinking caps on, people.

What's their motivation to come out as "alt right" and against SJWs?

What's the game?

Maybe subversion/infiltration?
Just look how pozzed the "Alt-Right" is.

kosher shit and cum farts

To prevent a real anti-jewish nationalist movement from rising.

The Jews see the writing on the wall and their plan to destroy western civilization and sell off its pieces has failed. They need to prepare a possible escape pod and the alt right is it. A few Jews willing to not bask in the decadent riches that is the current left will pave a place where Jews can flee to their whole thing goes tits up.

sage

Sage for calling it a movement when we know Milo (fag or not) is a Globalist shill

It's what they always do: Play both sides so that no matter what happens, jews win.

Milo (and a few other jews) are getting involved in the "alt right" because they want to co-opt the movement and control it for themselves. Being jews, they'll get the support of other jews, who know that milo et al will return the favor. Simultaneously they will make a lot of money being able to hoodwink useful idiots.

Ultimately the end result are jewish parasites continuing to persist through all levels of governance and business.

Every effort must be made to reject any and every jewish """"spokesperson"""" or similar. If the alt-right movement is hijacked by them, ditch it and start a new one.

No matter what, do not allow jews to infest it, no matter how """based""" they are.

Anti-feminism is not really a movement. Milo is not a political thinker, but a commentator.

They aren't just getting involved with, they're who promoted it–and Dicky Spencer–so it could grow into what it is today: a kosher alternative to the far-right.

He's a reporter and a public speaker, not an insider on anything important. His goal is EDL/PEGIDA-tier neutering of nationalism. As long as normal humans like TRS continue to expand and reject Jewish infiltrators, we should be fine.

If you don't like Milo's influence, then have more power than he does. You're not owed it.

"Alt-right" is an umbrella term for white nationalists. Spencer is a white nationalist. Milo is a degenerate Jew who restricts himself to anti-feminism and the like.

What white nationalist social media does:

-Make Trump memes
-Post girls in wheat fields
-Gripe about Muslims
-Retweet Milo, CHS, ramzpaul, and Cernovich

What white nationalist social media should do:

-Expose and threaten traitors and Jews.

That's how you poison the relationship with Breitbart and cease to be useful idiots.

even mentioning this jew faggot on Holla Forums needs to be a bannable offense already

I love watching stormcucks get shittershoahed whenever Milo's name is brought up.

Pretty much this

???

He pisses off feminists, SJW's and dishes out some good bantz
that said, he is as right as my left shoe and this whole alt-right thing reeks of a subversion plot.
I enjoy watching him shitpost IRL but would never throw any support behind him.

He has secured his place on DOTR and it will be hanging from a street light

milo has fucking nothing to do with most of the "alt right". None of the alt right sites accept Milo as alt right

so no

Yet he invites kikes (possibly even Milo, based on that article) to his conferences and is promoted in the jewish press.

The fuck.

No he doesn't you idiot. Spencer has called neoconservatism 'A Jewish movement' as part of why it's no good. He calls things 'kosher' as an insult.

Spencer coined the term Alt Right. Milo is just attention whoring by calling himself that. Stop being so paranoid, honestly. And actually anyone is allowed to go to NPI events, not just White people, even though it's a White movement.

lmfao no actually altr right websites like radix and counter currents do high quality pro-White content and talk about the JQ often.

You pulled that out of your ass, man.

Then why is @genophilia retweeting milo's 2k rt'd tweets?

I hate Holla Forums much of the time, but I'd prefer to see fury in a stupid uproar dominate the waves than these preening intellectual figureheads.

TRS parties are fun as hell too.

Beats me man, I don't know. I just googled it, it's some anonymous guy who probably wants to support people who attack the left, I'd guess.

Anyway look at Richard Spencer's twitter, it's pretty good for the most part. So are a lot of Twitter feeds from "alt right" people. You're going to find some stuff you agree with, some stuff not so much.

The alt right is an umbrella term for people who basically sign onto

1. fuck the cuckservatives
2. the white race must be saved
3. tech savvy being important

basically.

He ok'd Ramzcuck inviting Progeria Kikess to the last NPI, and has had multiple jewish speakers at passed conferences.

His mentor was the kike Paul Gottfried.

JFC reign in your tism dude

So? Paul Gottfried is a Jew who attacks Zionism and openly talks about how Jews have fucked up western culture. He is totally fine with that shit.

Gottfried is insightful and interesting. Honestly, if every Jew were like him, Jews would be fine.

I don't see the damn problem, honestly.

Wow, such an anti-Zionist.

web.archive.org/web/20080107053409/http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/1/29/222213.shtml

theamericanconservative.com/2011/03/17/dont-scapegoat-israel/

So you don't see a problem with moderates trying to take over the White Nationalist movement while palling around with the traditional enemy?

I'm not aware of him having spoken at any fucking NPI conference for one thing. He is anti Zionist. He is against what he sees as scapegoating Israel. Israel is not to blame for fucking everything.

He is friends with people who are "far right". You can call him a traditional enemy if you want to, but he isn't.

Just go fucking listen to any of his talks on Youtube. The guy is a legit rightwinger who likes western civ, he is nothing like Milo who I consider worthless.

Also he doesn't pretend to wholeheartedly agree with the White nationalists or to be one, he is just someone who respects them.

You're so fucking paranoid man.

He says right in the article you linked
He doesn't try to pretend all the Jews are poor oppressed motherfucking people, he never "oy vey muh 6 million"s, ever.

Spencer is a bright White guy who I'm assuming met Gottfried through his job at Taki. Nothing sinister. Gottfried is, if anything, pro-White, certainly he is not anti-White, at all.

Look at this cancer. Several intellectual corruptions have occurred to make this tweet possible. Gross encomium for two men whom have done nothing to deserve glorification. How is this possible?

The name, FashyTrumpMemes. An agglomeration of one piece of slang I hate and two subjects that I am really coming to dislike.

dude it's just satire.

No one is putting forward the meme you just posted as serious commentary. It's kind of stupid is the worst thing you can say about it.

Also
oy vey man

They don't want us to name the problem: the eternal Jew.

He's not anti-Zionist, and he's only one of many jews Spencer associates with.

Start looking at some of the last names on Radix articles…

I wonder how many of you NPI cucks would still be defending Dicky if he were inviting Muslims to write for his website and speak at his conferences, even though the Muslim problem is only an offshoot of the jewish one.

What Jewish names? Why don't you just say. The writers who come to mind like Gregory Hood are not Jews. You're really full of shit, man. I don't remember ever even seeing a Gottfried article on Radix.

And for the last time Radix talks about the Jewish problem and Jewish power all the time. Back up your shit man. You have no proof of your dumb accusations.

Jews are around in the culture of wealthy people, wealthy people like Spencer naturally meet and interact with Jews, it's not unusual. I don't know any other Jewish "associates" of his. But even if you can name some, it won't probe anything since Spencer is openly critical of Jews.

And for anyone curious just look at Radix right now. radixjournal.com/

Jesus Christ this dumb Jewish hysteria that sees evil Jews under every bed. Radix isn't a Jewish thing lol

Macdonald is operating on another level.

Vid included is great intro into his theories, dangerously subversive stuff

I love watching kikes get shittershoahed whenever Jew's name is brought up.

Here is your reply.

It is funny, but its purpose is not to satirize Trump. Putting Trump in a suit of armor and halating him is not satire. The purpose is to signal Trump's in-group status.

Why are these thinkers failing to foresee the inevitable realpolitik conditions which will preclude Jewish cooperation? Why do they think their conferences will be spared popular antisemitism when the times get really bad?

Social Justice need to stop if Jews and the elite are to survive.

I think white genocide need to stop, for Jews to survive, as the Jews could be forgiven if they work hard at stopping the muticult, but it will be gaschambers for sure, if whites end up seeing the jews trying to subvert us, when we are fighting to stop our own genocide.

Complaining don't help, as it is when the enemy complain, that you know you do something right. What you do, is focus on what subverter is unwilling to talk about, so he ends up puling the overton window in our direction.

The day Gottfried starts to say "antisemitism is unacceptable" or some shit, I'll stop liking him

When the Jews steals the moderate 1488 position and make it mainstream, is frees us up to go full 1488.

Us going more 1488, frees up YOU to do your thing, so you shouldn't complain.

I guess you're right, I'm just trying to be real here. Gottfried is a smart man, and you can learn a lot from him. Everyone in our movement should read his books. He basically shows how to destroy the left, he knows the left inside and out. He's a brilliant historian.

Paul Gottfried is probably the #1 expert on the European right as well.

once I finished his books, my filter broke. I can no longer not name the Jew.

anything of his you recommend reading?

look up his youtube speeches and interviews, all good

Huh? Are you trying to promote him? He's just an attention whore. Stop paying attention to him. If Trump wasn't winning he would be latching on to something else to try to be under the spotlights.

bump