EU Plans $290,000 Per Person Fine on Countries Refusing “Fair Share” of Refugees

EU Plans $290,000 Per Person Fine on Countries Refusing “Fair Share” of Refugees
to quote the cuck…
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

archive.is/6ImVK

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/nr1jw
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0O44wjZQUGEJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/ &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nl&client=firefox-b
euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/ukraine-rejects-polish-million-refugees-claim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So?

I mean, what's gonna happen if said countries don't pay up? What are they gonna do, go to war? With themselves?

EU is such a fucked up idea, who wonders why the fuck it was ever created.

Just when I thought the EU couldn't cause it's own collapse fast enough…

I'm really looking forward to June 23rd.

what benefit is there to remain in the EU?

Nice.

So refusing say, 10,000 refugees would be a penalty of $2.9b?

Good on the EU for ending itself. Based EU fighting against the EU.

Golbalists trying to consolidate power and extract wealth, of course.

It was sold to the average European as a way to reduce travel and trade inconveniences, and a stopgap against future wars.

Which they literally didn't need. There was already the Shengen Treaty, the European Common Market, and NATO+UN. The EU added absolutely nothing to the equation except a new bureaucratic class.

Cultural Enrichment™

This is insane, the "EU" will crumble as countries begin to leave it one by one.

Yeah this isn't going to pass anytime soon although it will boost the "far right" parties sprouting up across the EU

We already have a thread about this, its a great decision for those of us wanting the eu to go down in flames

Time to Vote Leave, my dudes

Follow us, Europe. Brexit is happening.

I predict that Hungary and the Netherlands will follow next.

Love Europe. Leave EU.

HEY THAT'S GREAT NEWS OP

MAYBE ISRAEL CAN GIVE BACK THAT MONEY THEY STOLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES

THE POPE AND THE VATICAN TOO

No really I mean, this could easily be used to turn it on Israel for not "doing their fair share". Or Africa

Your hope and optimism is commendable, but it isn't happening, not in the first try at least. They'll never let you get out without a fight and even if you win by vote, they'll just make a new deal with Brussels that'll practically be the same shit.

Do you really think they're gonna enforce it on Israel, much less acknowledge Israel "not doing their fair share?"

This. Federalist institutions do not let members secede without a fight.

It's good this is starting only a few decades in, as opposed to a hundred years down the road, after the EU has really entrenched it's power. Then if a bunch of member states seceded there would be an actual civil war, comparable to the US civil war.

You may be right - they'll probably try to make us vote again to get the "right" answer. We're gtfo though, even if it requires us to take it.

The Remain side's fear-mongering is failing hard, especially in light of Cuckmeron using taxpayer money to pay for Remain propaganda and Obama's telling us to stay.

Also, checked

I have a feeling it won't happen. I just don't see the world going right any time soon.

I see a Trump win in November being met with martial law.

I don't see an indictment for Hillary.

I'm just not seeing much hope for change.

Trump accepts the GOP nomination

webmshare.com/play/nr1jw

You better not fuck this up UK.

You have actually a chance to burn it to the ground, it will be the only one. Neither France or Germany are EVER gonna propose such thing which are the only EU members on the same level as UK.
So I fucking hope each and everyone of you that post here are motivating 10 people to go to vote for Brexit.

Because it's gonna need all the help it can, we all knew there gonna try to rig it/swindle/scare people with everything they've got.

US Foreign policy through the UN and NATO pushed for the creation of the EU, it being a creation not under control of the population of any of its member states makes it easier to force foreign influence (mostly US and by proxy Israel) on most of Europe without having to resort to coups and other operations on every individual countries that are part of it. It requires far less ressources to force the hand of a single institution than have to send operatives in dozens of countries. Having to pull only a single set of strings to activate a multitude of puppets is easier than control each of them independantly after all.

I have great idea:
Negotiate with Germans that we will take them if they pay for bus to Poland for migrants.
Build concetration capmps for migrants - for germoney too.
Up to 100km from Poland-Germany border. Leave no guards for night. Migrants go back to Germany every day.
Repeat till EU go bankrupt. Profit.

nobody ever explained how recollocations can work if they want to keep schengen alive.
what is going to stop niggers and slimes to reach sweden and germoney or the uk again. if they are free to move and are assigned to romania or poland.
unless they are put in camps. but that would have solved the migrant problem long ago.

They're supposed to be paid the same amount of money, never mind where they're staying. I think the idea is that they'll move to countries where the cost of living is lower.

UK citizens will vote for a Brexit, UK politicians will claim the citizens didn't understand what they just voted for and ignore the vote.

Not gonna happen. Only cucked countries would go along with this, and cucked countries aren't refusing refugees. This will just accelerate the collapse of the EU.

Based Visegrad.

Every European's duty is to work towards destroying this unholy union.

The Slavs joined the EU to get Germanic gibsmedats. The fines will probably be deducted from existing EU aid.

==RACE WAR IN EUROPE WHEN?"

RACE WAR IN EUROPE WHEN?

Poland already donates, in taxes and fines, twice as much as it receives in aid. Slavs are at loss here, only (((chosen))) few politicians are profiteering from this farce. EU aid is never reduced, it works like IMF loans by accumulating debt through newer and newer loans before old ones are even paid back

So 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 jews become the 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 X290,000$ fer duh chillins right? I would love to see this shit happen.

The EU doesn't represent Europe. It is a hostile organization created by the enemy.

290,000 is a very small price to pay.

Germany has spent 1,000,000,000,000 euros to bring in 1,000,000 migrants.

That's 1,000,000 euros per migrant.

And that doesn't even include the costs of criminal behavior: rape, theft, murder, court costs, jail costs. Nor does it cover the costs of raising their children and children's children on welfare in the future.

290,000 per refugee turned away is a bargain

Where are you getting the trillion from user?

Wait a minute. I thought that "diversity is our strength". Why would the recalcitrant countries not see this and not only take them in but demand more of them? And why would the Western Europeans not want to hog more of the vibrancy to themselves?

simply and utterly wrong,

These fucking kikes. I already feel my blood boil at this.

Vox Day is saying that the race war (he calls it widespread ethnic cleansing) will come not this election cycle in EU, but next. He predicts the leftists will hold on to power for another go around, and that will cause the right wing nationalists to be pushed aside by much more hard-line far-right extremist types.

germoney

Repeat.

I'm an American, and not able to comment on the situation on the ground in the EU. However, having read the article, two things are very clear to me.

My EU friends, buy some water storage containers, non-perishable food, and a lot of first aid/over-the-counter medicine. This shit is about to get wild.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0O44wjZQUGEJ:www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/ &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nl&client=firefox-b

I foresee Russia aiding nearly all Eastern European countries. No way is Putin gonna pass this golden opportunity.

Only problem is we are gonna have to deal with Russia again.

Why? Russia is remover of kebab and is pretty based. I see no reason to go to war. Trump's friendliness with Putin is a major reason I'm on the Trump train.

The thing is Russia always splits Eastern Europe into two factions russophiles and russophobes.

You're saying this as if it was a bad thing. I would certainly not mind seeing Western Europe closer to Russia, on the geopolitical level.

So the there might not even be an EU by the end of the year? Great.

What's the EU going to do if they don't pay?
The worst they could do is nothing

If you're a politician, not getting assassinated is a major draw.

Germany has to be nuked to a glass slate.

Putsch when?

I agree that each country has a right to keep intact its racial and cultural homogeneity, but that shouldn't discount them from taking on their fair share of the burden. Poland, for one, has got a lot more out of the EU ever since the Soviet split.

I get that money loans and refugees are hardly comparable, but Poland (since I already mentioned it) has, as a member of the EU, a responsibility to uphold. Else, what's to say they're not as morally bankrupt as the EU itself?

What Poland and Hungary have established themselves as is a complete partisan movement, not at all representative of the EU - keyword here being 'union' - and have completely tossed state cohesion and liability to the wind.

Sup Moishe

Are you even trying?

I'd rather live in a country whose leaders care about their people.

The German liberal is allowed to say that Germany has too many immigrants, if and only if he immediately goes on to blame the rest of Europe for not taking enough of them.

"Fine a country because it doesn't want to destroy itself"

Makes complete sense.

Let the countries go bankrupt! See how long the EU lasts then!

They're both welfare states.

I understand that well enough. But shirking the entire thing off after how much they've benefited just seems both immature and ungrateful.

Supper scary times.

When the collapse happens I plan to try and give humanitarian aid to the fatherland as best I can.

What's your point?

That behaviour of both their governments can be compared to the blacks leeching off welfare and taxpayer money and amount to little difference between the two.

Poland has accepted close to a million refugees from Ukraine while Germany has accepted close to none. Anyone who claims Poland does not pull its weight is a fucking kike.

So what your saying is: "Poland has too many niggers to be a functional state and my solution is to add 10 million more niggers to the welfare roles."

Germany doesn't want white people.

maybe they'll just secede from the EU

I see the GOP peeling off and running 'third party', sucking up the cuck vote of at least 25-35% of the republican voting block. This will allow the traitor cunt a win, even if trump actually 'wins' diebold and its cousins are still there to nudge the numbers due to this cover.

This will likely be the shit or get off the pot of 'muh constitution' moment in U.S. history. Like the 1860's when hundreds of thousands of lives ended up being the cost of deciding if the nation is a federal nation or national states. This war will be between individual rights vs government control. You can expect the numbers of dead in this war to be far in excess of the last civil war by both real numbers, and percentage of the population. Both sides to win will have to cull problem populations by necessity.

Hope? Such is an illusion. Hope is only for those willing to bleed and destroy their enemies. Otherwise you are a slave. There is no other path.

No, it's not.

What I'm saying is that so long as Poland foregoes its responsibilities to the EU it will be comparable to welfare leeches - take and give nothing in return.

euractiv.com/section/europe-s-east/news/ukraine-rejects-polish-million-refugees-claim/

Where does this "Germoney is king of EU" meme come from. The EU is an institution based in Brussels with a Polish leader.

And why is the proposed solution always "kill all the Germans"?

Germany puts the most money into the EU and is it's most powerful economy

tl;dr
CIA made a geopolitical move to enslave post WW2 european countries

As Darnell would say, "Are these nigga's crazy?"

Just wait until you find out about Guernsey.