Some transients were mean mobbing me, cursing at me and threatening me on my way home. Let's make a little flier...

Some transients were mean mobbing me, cursing at me and threatening me on my way home. Let's make a little flier, or brochure, that I can lay by their heads while they are sleeping on "public" property, to help them remember how vulnerable they are.

No overt threats and nothing racist. (they're all white anyway)

Any ideas?

If you're in America, get a gun. If you're in Euroland, move to America and get a gun.

It's not that easy in America. DAs will still fuck you unless you're in TX

Any ideas for art?

Dude you're a fucking FAGGGGOT. Pepper spray them. Don't come to Holla Forums looking for fliers like a god damn coward and dare post Hitler. Hitler would bitch slap you and tell you to be fucking ARYAN! "But police…" When that happens you simply utter the words "I feared for my life" and mean it.

Daily reminder that Hitler was both a transient and a NEET in his youth.

They were too far away to justify that. Plus, I live in a totally pozzed city, so that's not an option unless they run up on me

These people aren't youths, and they certainly aren't Hitler

C'mon guys, ideas. This is going to be great

here you go user

8/10 bretty gud

No racism or swastikas, though. I'm telling you, I live in a really, really pozzed part of the country, man. Its gotta be more subtle than that

PS. I'm using this for other things, though. thanks

Berkeley? SF?

he did something with himself while in NEET hood.

he would forgo meals to buy a book and read it, not sit on his ass and shitpost

very good guess, but no. close(ish) tho

How about a flyer that says: "You've been visited by the Right Wind Death Squads (RWDS). You will have great luck if you respect the legitimate residents of this neighborhood…. [something something]" and then maybe that graphic of the dude being thrown out of a helicopter

I wasn't trashing Hitler, just saying there is nothing inherently wrong with it. I am a neet and have used my spare time to read a large amount and educate myself above a normie level.

good for you. I did the same when I was NEET. Nothing wrong with being NEET for a bit, as long as you edify yourself.

I'm just saying let's make us a flier. it'll be funny. it might even scare off these faggots

You're a FUCKING FAGGGOOOOOOTTTTTTTT. Kill yourself for being such a coward. "I live in a pozzed city". You are such a fucking faggot. I live in Davis, CA and used the same line after I punched a motherfucker. You're just a fucking faggot cowward

coward

coward

coward

coward

Fucking faggot. Fight back WAKE UP – YOU WEAK BITCH

Why did they harass you, what were they saying, and how did you respond?

Describe them somewhat, what are their numbers?

How many /fit/ friends do you have?

Making flyers/pamphlets is to my understanding how separatist pretty much memed the american revolution.

But these are outdated except in poorer areas that arn't being filled with whatever shit their facebook wall is filling their head with. If you were to distribute flyers it would have to be through social circles to people who might have the time to read into the things you say or change who they follow on facebook, thus changing their rhetoric and opinions. Dropping some "teehee redpill" shit onto these degenerates will just save them money on toilet paper.

Davis is nothing like my city. Sorry fam. also, I've learned from the kikes that psychological torture is better than direct violence. (although, that can be fun). Also, the dude that was talking shit the most is gone now.

They were just yelling shit about take a picture it'll last longer and I taunted them about being homeless and told them they should respect people who pay rent. they said "I have more money in my pocket than you do" and I said "yeah, because I use plastic because I have a FUCKING INCOME" etc. I just walked on basically after that

(cont) I mean he was talking shit from like 10 or 20 yards away. I didn't really have a good excuse to approach, since I was walking home along the sidewalk

Just go up to them and tell them you hate niggers and if they got a problem with that,you might have to kick their asses.

Don't worry user most transients hate niggers too.

This.

retarded. and, no, in my area they don't. like i said, very pozzed

let's make it jewish so they think the kikes did it

have you tried not being such a little bitch?

what's a transient

A non-cis-ient

pick one

why are you even here?

nice way of saying a bum

stop being a little bitch holy fuck delete your thread and reevaluate your life

lol. hold on. I has an interesting video

my webm won't load - it keeps fagging out. what do?

Me giving him a rude awakening after I gave his "weapon" a slip. lol.

kek dude what the fuck are you doing messing with hobos? settle your shit with them and fuck off.
go piss in a bottle and dump it on them like the cuck you are.

first, see the op
second, holy shit i wish you could see the video. what do I upload it to? it won't post