Hey Holla Forums. It's a nice day today

Hey Holla Forums. It's a nice day today.

I'm considering suicide.

I wake up every day, play video games, eat food that I don't deserve to eat, that I didn't buy, and go back to sleep.
I'm about to be forced into a job where I am literally flipping burgers, the lowest possible point I could imagine myself doing, other than being homeless.
The single most humiliating job available, aside from sucking dicks for money, but even that's debatable.
I'm a useless waste of space, and a burden to those who take care of me.
Everyone I know would be better off if I died.

You see, I'm typing all this shit so you all don't have to. I already know the drill.
I never thought my life would come to this, but it's happening I guess.

So what's the most painless way of offing myself? I don't have access to money, so I can't do the helium mask.

Everyone starts out flipping burgers…

No.
No one worth remembering starts out flipping burgers.
That's such a bullshit fucking excuse for people who are satisfied with mediocrity.

Now how do I kill myself?

It'll be OK brah. I'm a big believer in the power of positive thinking. You just need to change your outlook and, once you've done that, those positive vibes will take you to better shores. Bad times don't last, bad guys do.

How old are you? There's no other line of work available? School?

20. No. I dropped out like a fucking retard.

I wasted the last 2 years of my life doing nothing. What's stopping me from wasting the next 5-6?
I might as well just kill myself and get it over with. At least then everyone around me will be able to fucking move on with their lives.

Nah man. C'mon. I can't stop you but, really consider what you're about to do. Get a GED if no diploma. Apply for community colleges. I am 24. Wasted 19-23. Just now getting my shit together. Working for an airline and about to attend college. It doesn't have to end this way for you my man.

Instead of killing yourself, find a secluded spot in a nearby woods and set up your new log cabin empire.

Don't you have anything you want to live for? Any hobbies you enjoy? Anything that makes you wanna just lie down and pretend you're there and doing it?

I'm a music teacher and it pays peanuts but I enjoy it and I love just rocking out. It's great doing things you enjoy and get paid for it, although not a lot.

You can try hanging yourself since that's cost effective and all you need is rope and a sturdy tree. Or learn some Arabic and try pulling a gun from a cop's holster.

geez flipping burgers when 20 is completely normal you drama queen. Even if you do nothing and accomplish nothing in your whole life but being a burger flipper it is still worth it, and it is better than being a fag that killed himself because he had not had the spine to face reality.

Stop having a world view that relies on what others think about you. Take a walk inna woods and enjoy the world you live in.
/thread

I know those feels about mooching off your parents (or whoever else).
I am older than you are, for some time it felt aceptable, am way past that point.
I guess the difference is I am getting an education atm so not a full NEET (although it means being an even bigger leech).

Idk what to tell you OP. I know the guilt at the very least, if perhaps not share the same outlook on the future (if i'm lucky, my situation will be similar to but we'll see).

I kind of have to agree with

I get that we are talking about what you think of yourself… but you and I and everyone form our own expectations based on the rest of the world. I would hope that you instead tried to accept that you are going to float through life at your own pace.

flip burgers, bro. at least you'll be helping with the bills. those you leave would bereaved won't just keep calm and carry on, they'll hurt. assume that burden for them and flip burgers: it's much better than what you're doing now and much, much better than death.

yeah, I got some money coming in, so I'll be able to do helium mask.

If you don't have any money, and you don't want to be in pain for you least moments, then jumping from a high place is the only way I see.

Hey OP, are you an Amerikaner? If you are, army might be the answer for you. They offer some college courses or scholarships or something like that, no?
If you can, seriously think it through. Get fit. Let them put some discipline in you. After some time of service, do some fucking college and live life. I talked to a guy who did something like that. IIRC he was 27 when I talked to him, studying at the time. By his own words, he said he was glad he did it this way since he didn't have the discipline to study when younger, but now when older, it was fine.

Not op, pretty sure I'd rather be homeless than flipping burgers

never been homeless have you user? not even nearly. pack a bag and go find a safe place to sleep outside before you be pretty sure what you'd choose.

You're a fucking idiot if you're even considering killing yourself just because you don't like your current life.

You have it miles better than the majority of the worlds population, and your life is guaranteed to change within the next few years. One day you'll meet a girl and start a family, you'll have a better job then.

Go to college, start working out at the gym and you'll instantly feel happier with yourself. College only lasts for a few years, don't throw the opportunity away.

Is OP dead?

lolwut

you got a mcjob

that's great!

you flip burgers, yeah that sucks

but you also get to flirt with hottie highschool girls that also need money and work the register

if you flip burgers fast enough (or at least better than everyone else) then those girls will be all over your cock because you will make their job easier and they also know that you have money because you have a job

bitches love money

good job user

don't kill yourself

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY TRYING TO HELP OP, WE ARENT HIS COUNSELOR

fine you wanna kill yourself?

just jump off a high place

fucking whiny brat

Come on, starting out that low just means you didn't learn a viable trade young enough. Most parents don't bother, and that's not your fault.

It's a lot of work, but you can get anywhere you want.

You will be swimming in young vagoo. Be cool, be the best at the shit job. You will melt all those panties as they see their first man at work. Power through and find better employment.

I feel the same fam. I just won't kill myself cause I don't really see the point. Why kill myself when something cool can happen later. Like. Aliens. It probably won't change anything about my life, but I'll at least I'll have experienced something cool.
Also, embrace being at the lowest point, since it just can't get worse, you can stop caring.

have a look at your situation from this perspective:
at least you are not a crippled trannyfucker who had to settle to Manila for cost reasons and sell his only shitty achievement to a shady businessman with a pedo grin.

Maybe you can advance to head burger flipper. I read many stories about former burger flippers who manage the burger restaurant after years of experience. Make sure to be good and reliable at your job and learn everything you can learn. If your company gives you a chance to learn new things, take the oppurtunity.

Wageslave life is shit but living the poorfag life is hell on earth. You can never buy anything you would desire (not even your favourite junk food)

good luck

Still alive, OP?

lewd user of >>>/sfg/ here

If you're considering actually offing yourself, please do contact me at

[email protected]/* */

so we can set it up right, maybe you can stream it

I just got fired from a 95k/yr job. Unemployment won't cover my rent. I'm going to have to go back to the hustle that I took that job to get out of. I haven't gotten laid in two years because I've been working so much. I'm almost 40 and the chips look really down.

I have no idea where I'll be in a week. Everything that I ever wanted in life has slipped through my fingers over and over again.

But suicide isn't an option. Because I just might get another bacon cheeseburger and to rail some strange in the a-hole.

Flipping burgers sucks. So, you need to find out what skills you have beyond that. Did you go to college?

Go out into the woods or somewhere as natural as possible and spend a few hours thinking.

Did you at least save some money before you lost your job.

Get back to CSS!

Why helium mask? Nitrous oxide is so much more fun

Don't do it, life is precious.

A little. I'll be fine for the summer with what I saved up, unemployment, and some side work that friends are already sending my way. I'd have liked to save a little more, but I've been gradually spending money on repairing the damage of decades of poverty.

I'll have to tighten my belt a little, but it won't get rough until I'm in August with no forward momentum. Which I think I can avoid.

Thanks for asking.

Who the fuck do you think you are? At least you acknowledge that you're a worthless shit and a leech to your parents. But you've set up this dilemma for yourself to either get a job or kill yourself. When it comes to getting a job, apparently you're too good for flipping burgers. It's already been established that you're a waste of space. So you desire not just suicide, but painless suicide? What makes you think you deserve a death free of pain?

There is nothing more pathetic than someone who isn't pursuing their potential. You may not have many prospects at the moment; however, you can start building your foundation. Of course not many great men start off with a shit job, but are you great? Not yet, maybe you never will be. Instead you can be the best possible you. As of now you're not even selfish, you are far worse. You deny what you owe to society, those around you, and yourself. Enough squandering.

I have a few options, probably going to go with nitrogen. Kinda hard to find pure helium.
I bought one of those disposable red helium tanks. Pretty fucking mad.

You know you can change your job every two years, right? People do that all the time. Or you can save up money for trade school so you can have a job that youre proud of. You're not stuck there for the rest of your life.

Why are you so hung up over having a "humiliating job"? You seemed just fine being a worthless NEET for the last two years. You werent humiliated then? And whats so bad about humility? It's the age old art of not giving a fuck. A very strong attribute not found in many people today. I don't believe you will kill yourself, but will instead press on through life with this strong humility you have honed over the years.

Now go and give it your best, but not a single fuck.

be a wizard op, no I don't mean be a virgin it's still optional of course
You can evolve beyond this plane and become a god!
btw fam if your gonna do it at least stream it

You are sapient. That gives your life intrinsic value. You don't need to earn your right to exist. You're a beautiful person with an entire universe inside your head. You are the pinnacle of 4 billion years of uninterrupted advancement from self-replicating proteins all the way up to a self-aware mind which is communicating instantaneously with others on the opposite side of the planet. Don't give up now. Fight your fucking corner. When the world tells you to lay down and die, stand up and punch it in the face.

I want you to survive and find happiness user. Do your best, and don't give up.

how have you not seen this yet? don't kill yourself, but this method is very notorious for being completely painless.

He mentioned he can't afford that shit.

If asphyxiation is out of the question, then the next best method is to sustain a very hard impact to the skull. Playing chicken with a freight train or going base-jumping without a parachute will both work.

he must have atleast $101. even if it's all his money, what does it matter? he'd be dead?

OP sounds serious and all these cucks are just there to talk to him. You are not his psychologist!

=LISTEN OP=

You can strangle yourself with a rope by strangling the jugular vein and carotid arteries. Cuts off blood flow to brain
This is painless
Just Google strangulation to make sure you get the right vein

oh man, you fucking blew it. I mean, there is at least less shame in living at your parents place if you have a job and pay for your own clothes and other things, like gas, food (somewhat), some bills and your phone.

But playing video games everyday? Nigga you gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps. I started working at 16 when my parents lived in a trailer park. I worked for two years before being let go and then got an office job for 4 years.

Look, if you really got nothing to lose and you're in semi-good shape (not fat) then you should just leave everything behind and explore the United States, if you live here, that is. Meet anons, I'll give you my email and if you can get here sometime then I'll give you a pack of smokes, a tent and drink / talk with you.

I lost my job and I did something that pissed a large groups of people off, so I'll be here for two, three months or so. I could even give you a ride somewhere (if it's not too far) so you can continue your journey. Life sucks, but if you ain't got nothing to live for, then I suggest finding something to die for. Otherwise user, just drive your car into a lake. Drown yourself, maybe the classic hang yourself. Tying a noose is not hard

this

If you don't want to do that job then don't do it. There's no shortage of places that are hiring part time unskilled labor. Save up, buy a textbook, study, get a certification in something you'll be content doing.