What is some television and/or film that features NEET wish fulfilment?

what is some television and/or film that features NEET wish fulfilment?

Autist detected.

Cosy post apocalypse movies are my wish fulfillment.

Breaking Bad.

A man with a dead end job with nothing left to lose becomes an alpha drug kingpin.

Almost any harem anime.

eh, he has his moments.
but he's still furiously beta throughout the series. i mean, he gets cucked, cries like a bitch, loses money, gets his ass kicked, etc.

Spaced

he had a job he wasn't a neet.

He had education too. Does anyone itt even know what neet is?

NEETs have held dead end jobs and lost them. They have also had some education, but no longer.

Also, Officespace; a man is able to slack off at his dead end job and live a NEET life with no repercussions.

fuck off with your semantic argument, you jew

Are you too stupid to understand what that means? Or do you think having an education means your are "in" it forever?

Retard. It's simple. And that's the actual definition. Unless you want to be a Jew like I predicted.

No
No
No

Then you're a NEET.

Yeah, you are too stupid for even basic reading comprehension. No wonder you fight for your right to be proud of being a proper uneducated fuck.

benis

Here's your (You).

The Sessions

Samefag

man, that movie had so much wasted potential and turned out being a generic chick flick in the end. It could have been so much more.

Is that movie any good?

Do Asian films count??

i saw an Asian movie last year. girl lives off her Dad money and lives at home
Movie Spoiler She tries to better herself but in the end decides it is more comfy to just let her Dad work and buy her food so she stops trying

Castaway on the Moon
(another asian movie)

Asian movies have a lot of what you describe since Japan actually has a hikkikkimoro crisis and they get disability checks

Amazing first half
Second half was okay but thats only because I hate sappy movie endings and

MOVIE SPOILER
He turns into a normie at the end

Just finished this movie.

You were right, the beginning was great, the movie got progressively less stellar.
I did like the development; he starts out isolated, and gradually becomes less so. That would not have happened without Bianca. A lesson in reaching out to people.

Seriously? For what? Autism?

Conan the Barbarian I guess?

It's a serious mental condition

My Uncle (I live in America) gets disability checks for basically the same thing

He has real bad PTSD/Anxiety (no he's never been to war or even a marine) Isolation Disorders & has social phobias

He is 54….I believe. Or older. Somewhere in his 50s

He claims that due to his phobias and mental/social disorders that they prevent him from maintaining & holding a stable job. He won

And now the gov't grants him something like $1,000-1,500 a month

But like half of that goes to child support

Fucking makes almost as much as me without doing shit. And all he has to do is just pass drug tests which anybody can do since only druggies do illegal drugs anyway

Kinda pisses me off honestly.

dusb checked. That sounds like it enables them rather than helping them overcome their problem.

Shit sorry to hear about that user.

KEK
How did you even come to the conclusion that Conan is NEET fulfillment?

What pisses me off even more than that is that he has a girlfriend and she is pregnant with his kid

How the FUCK do stupid, non-working, OLD people keep finding people to fuck them?

I'm a fucking kv that god damn works and is polite and nice and shit and girls dont even look my fucking way. THAT pisses me off the most

Starts out as scrawny kid. Overtime becomes badass and builds himself up through his own efforts and fucks hot women. Its the stereotypical male power fantasy.

Not him but he is 100% correct
Conan is a NEET

It is but no one cares. Neets live, farmaceprical companies sell drugs, doctors have their wages. If anything neets are less harmful that the other 2.

BAZINGA

I liked the redhead. She was mega-cutie.

But was he autistic?