I'm going to post this every day until Jim falls into a vat of boiling rubber and likes it

I'm going to post this every day until Jim falls into a vat of boiling rubber and likes it.

Real honest to goodness rubber from a rubber tree?

Is that an anime?

Most of these things you post are lethal. What if Jim dies in one of these ways but doesn't like it? It seems likely he wouldn't, and there would be no do overs.

Also, seeing her every day and the more I look at her, it unnerves me as well now.

Boiling RUBBERS?!?
Why would you do that?

Holy shit you're still doing it!? boss

how long he's doing this?

He's been doing it for quite a while. Probably three months at least. I don't know, probably a good deal longer.

JIM IS DELETING POSTS

DIE YOGAPIG SCUM, DIE JIM WATKINS

we're fuged boi

I'm pretty sure Led Zeppelin did play their own music. Milli Vanilli not only lip synched, but their albums were recorded by other singers.

I use this image as an avatar now. You win, I like it.

All right you lazy loafers we need better memes in this place. I didn't invest my entire animal husbandry fortune into this shithole to see it all dwindle away to nothing. Get to work on something normal people can understand like those funny cats damnit. Chop chop!

I'm going to post this every day until somebody tells me the husband's name again

Jim isn't a cuck, he's a freemason

I thought he was a 'former' mason.

If this kitten could talk he'd be saying "wook I am a fwog" lol

you don't leave the freemasons dude

How do you know? Are you with them?