Not an American, so forgive me if my thoughts are unlikely. Cruz and Kasich dropping out seems too easy for me...

Not an American, so forgive me if my thoughts are unlikely. Cruz and Kasich dropping out seems too easy for me. Did the establishment give up already?

How likely is it that massive shilling for the Liberturdian Party will set in, maybe even with one of the late drop-outs as third party candidate for them. Of course they could not win, but they maybe could steal enough votes from him so Hillary could win. It would be a little more subtle than #IStandWithHer, after all, and could be their last resort to prevent a President Trump.
Please tell me that idea is nonsense, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/04/bye-gop-libertarian-party-registrations-double-mass-exodus-trump-win/
archive.is/UByoh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The LP already has a handful of possible candidates to run. A Trump v. Hillary election would likely result in third parties doing better than usual.

That said, LP shilling would be unlikely, because maintaining control over 3 parties would be more difficult than maintaining control over 2 parties. It's much easier to do round-the-clock damage control for Hillary.

What if Trump was the establishment candidate from the day one? The attacks on him were laughable at best, considering how cutthroat the political race can get.

It's not the first time they have done this. As a matter of fact, it seems to be their tactic for many countries. You got Tsipras in Greece who was also the "anti-establishment" candidate, only so it turns out that he was backed by the globalists since day one. And he changed his policy over night, which is what Trump will do as well.

Now this is low-energy heresy.

They gave up when they could no longer deny Trump 1237. There is no choice for them at this point but to back him. The voters made him the leader of their party.

even if he was, it doesnt matter at this point

With how often that faggot Vox Day talks about it you'd think the whole bi-partisan ruling class thing might have set into people's brains. The republican establishment's second pick after Jeb! has always been Hillary, they took a chance on Cruz and Kasich in the hopes that they might stall Trump's campaign enough for a contested nomination but when they underperformed they were dropped like a hot potato. Now the donor class will rally its money behind Hillary while its public faces try to rebuild voter trust and prepare for some backstabbing later on in the campaign.

Third parties are trying to turn this election into this year. I hear the Green Party is trying some grassroots campaigning where "If Bernie doesn't get the nom, vote Green" so that they can reach a small level of support (I think if you have over 5? percent of the vote than you receive funding from the federal government, and smaller parties don't get that)

That sounds like exactly what they're going to do.

The cuckservatives and the establishment have likely gotten their feet on the ground and are moving towards a purposeful split of the Republican party - they're prepared to sacrifice this election in order to maintain the differentiation of the cuckservative clade from the nationalistic clade of the Republican voter-base.

They'll happily give Clinton 8 years in exchange for being able to maintain their party position of pandering to brown people and serving corporate banks, and the notion of it inhibiting the hopes of future Right-wing victories is not a concern in the least.

no you fucking idiot. false flags in bound. happening upon us. jews crash economy any time they want before election.

No, there's still convention jewry and more likely, they'll just surround Trump with their own guys and try to direct him in the way they want/stab him in the back

They just figure they'll let a controllable dem take the election. They don't think the populace will rise over their shenanigans and probably feel they can get away with fucking Trump based on his rhetoric and the "vocal minority" that have been making all the noise for him.

They are that deluded or that confident in the controls they have put in place.

Also there is no way whatsoever a Libertarian party could take an election. The electoral college doesn't allow for it. The only way they could get a third party in is if they deadlocked entirely and it actually went to the popular vote.

Calling someone an evil KKK Hitler Nazi who raped his ex-wife for 10 months straight is "laughable at best"?

Jeb Bush was the double-digit frontrunner before Trump entered the race. There was absolutely no need to throw a wrench in the race between we were destined for an inevitable Jeb vs Hillary matchup, where no matter who won, we'd get amnesty, mudshit refugees and TPP shoved down our throats.

Literally no one on the GOP side would be talking about illegal immigration or border walls if it wasn't for Trump. Whether you like the man or not, we owe him for drastically shifting the Overton Window to giving our political views mainstream approval.

This is why I hate the LP
Instead of joining the GOP and trying to soften it on foreign policy/ the war on drugs, they split the vote and let Shillary grow the state and ruin the country.
I'm a libertarian but seriously fuck this shit

lol gtfo

True, but until Trump came along, was it really a good thing to join the cuckservative party?

See it happens as I predicted. The shilling already started.

redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/04/bye-gop-libertarian-party-registrations-double-mass-exodus-trump-win/

Also, archive that shit nigger, no one wants to give Cruz command clicks

Pic related: Ted Cruz's lost daughter

archive.is/UByoh

There you go. That´s my point exactly, those very few defectors in number wouldn´t be worth a mention or an article would it? Except if they´re trying to start something. Like, getting enough cucks to vote third by such reports. Thus sacrifying the next 8 years, without risking the split of GOP.

How do you mean?
Better than joining the LP. There was already a decent sized libertarian wing we could have boosted. If everyone from the LP had switched. elections might have been changed and we might have converted people.
There would maybe even have been an effect on policy for once

Clearly.

If the nominee for the Libertarians is Gary Johnson then I think there will be some shilling for them, but if it's Austin Petersen then no. From what I gather he leans more conservative while Johnson leans more liberal.

LP is going to court Sanders voters who are fed up with Clinton and want to fight big banks, too.

HEIL HITLER

I'd do him.

Tsipras is a fucking Marxist. Of course he's not anti-establishment. He's a fucking Marxist globalist.

Are you trying to tell us the establishment wants to build a wall, remove spic, remove kebab and make America great again? Really?

They gave up because it was mathematically impossible for Trump not to win after he won Indiana.

He would have won Commiefornia and Krispy Kreme land and that would have been that.

I'll feel a lot of schadenfreude if it turns out to be the case. I really wonder how shit will end up if once elected Trump goes back on every anti-establishment points he made.

I really hope he goes through with the wall, bringing back jobs, fucking up chink economy and trying to uncuck Europe still I can't stop wondering if voters aren't played like fiddles like they have been all over the world in the past 50 years or so.

It's possible, but I'm not sure which way it is myself. All the media had to do to bury him after a quick slander attack was ignore him, and he would have flopped in the polls. By feeding him the media made him the powerhouse he is. The media can be stupid but they know how to kill someone, and they would have known that this wouldn't work.

Obvious D&C slide. This happens literally every single Wendesday / Thursday after a primary. The lolbertarian posts pop up.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Exactly. And I recall there being a poll that would put Johnson at double-digits in a Trump v. Clinton race. Granted, I didn't look into the source at all and it was a little while ago, so it could easily be hogwash.