Bill Clinton is in the Ghetto Right Now Handing Out Free Fried Chicken to Niggers

Bill Clinton knows every nigger likes fried chicken.

archive.is/0I0UZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/78mkn
ft.com/cms/s/0/7271d02e-12eb-11e6-91da-096d89bd2173.html#axzz47pOZ6a2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHEET

Shieeeet, more Obamaphone tactics

Meanwhile

Trump is serving salt.

So are niggers too stupid to be insulted by this sort of pandering or do they just love fried chicken so much that it does not matter?

checked

in all fairness to niggers fried chicken is actually some really "good ass shit fam"

Consider the fact that fried chicken to niggers is like cat nip. They are so mesmerized that abstract critique doesn't apply.

This.

I like fried chicken too but I would not risk catching AIDS from Bill to get some.

Just sayin'

The most disgusting part of all this: They pay so little attention to current events that, even after Trump vs. Hillary, niggers will be telling their grandchildren that Clinton was the first real black president.

Speaking of which:

archive.is/78mkn

Uncle Bill will never feed you fried chicken ;_;

Jesus Christ, Bubba really is going to fuck the election for his wife isn't he?

Look at him, he loves it

pick one fam

sounds like the sensible thing to do tbh

I think the globalist elite are starting to get REALLY out of touch with reality and the commoner.

Bill is just as much of a threat as Hillary.
We need to focus our energies on making them BOTH look bad.

What a fucking pleb.
No wattamellun and grap drank wtf bill…

Look at them all keeping their distance.

reminder the real Bill was killed by Hillary and replaced with a body double

Fake Bill is better anyway

Fried chicken is fucking gross, white people that eat it need a beating.

Fuck you. Fried chicken is the only good taste niggers have. Maybe if you only eat shitty fast food chicken or "chicken" "nuggets" you might think otherwise. Chicken tastes even better than turkey.

It's not as good as chicken fried steak though.

lol

Based Bill

Trips confirm. Watermelon is also fantastic; anyone who says otherwise has defective taste buds.

She isn't worried about Real Bill's body being found.

She consumed the corpse long ago.

this is making me hungry…

That nigger in the background is so black, you can't even see his face.

I hate the Clintons, but I love their blatant racism that shows itself as they try to pander to black people. From ignoring them, to belittling their positions, to feeding friend chicken to them. Hilarious.

No, he's a hidden character working part-time until you unlock him.

WUT?

Watermelon is great and very good for your body.

at this point I'm pretty convinced it's on purpose.

"Cum hungry, leave happy"

Holy shit, you're right

Haha

Dylan Moran?

Let's dispel one and for all with this fiction that someone is being paid to shill for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

Trips confirm, but any more detail on the fake bill story?

FUCKING

L

O

L

Don't forget Hillary and her, "Oh, I keeps me sum hot sauce in my purse playa, uh huhh, n I putz dat shyt on errrrthang." pandering ways.

Thanks for confirming the opposite, idiot.

and people wonder why she lost to mcconnell.

this is telling you something user, you might not be as white as you think you are, you must have some nog genes.

The Clintons hate everybody. It's not enough to hate niggers. Niggers hate niggers. The problem is Clintons don't like white people either. Clintons don't like white people things like democracy, capitalism, and Christianity because they all get in the way of their sociopathic tyranny.

Niggers love fried chicken. I love friend chicken. Everyone loves fried chicken. But leftists think this shit matters, so might as indulge them when it helps fuck their own candidate.

lol

I guess I must be part chink because of that Chinese food I enjoyed yesterday.

JANET YELLEN, YOU'RE FIRED

Archive doesn't work with this kike hive of a website:
ft.com/cms/s/0/7271d02e-12eb-11e6-91da-096d89bd2173.html#axzz47pOZ6a2A

That was supposed to be a new thread.
Oh well. Its not that important of a story for now.

link playa? gibs me dat

you must have autism because things that originate among other cultures don't need to be puritanically avoided. western civilization is great because we adapted. the west adapted the stirrup from asians. we adapted all sorts of things, like guitars, gunpowder, tobacco, coca and so forth, and we used them in our own way. just as non-whites adapted white innovations like shitskins making guns in their own countries and cars and planes and shitskins incorporating western design motifs and organizational structures.

Free chickin and AIDS to niggers, Clinton strikes again! I'm really starting to think he wants to fuck his wife's campaign up on purpose.

I know Bill Clinton is an evil mother fucker, but I can't bring myself to hate him when pulls shit like this constantly. My sides are gone and may never return.

Is Dave based?

I am pretty sure he is redpilled about niggers.

Palms and teeth

.webm related

Clinton is just so freakin' charismatic. I get why people like him, even in pictures he looks like a down to earth charming fellow (I know he's a lying politician, I'm saying this is his talent). He admitted to smoking weed and got a bj from an intern back when most of the USA was still conservative and people liked him more.

But Hillary? She is the opposite. You just look at her and shudder.

Fried chicken wasn't invented by niggers you yankee dumbfucks

"Man this is just like when I was a kid these animals are eating the scraps I give them just like the good old days. Fucking nigger animals will give my wife the election and it'll be like another two terms, finally I can do everything I wanted to, and all thanks to niggers being stupid and thinking I give a shit about them"
-Bill "Nigger Killer" Clinton