Reminder that some people on Holla Forums think it's gay to fuck a trans girl who looks hotter than most real girls

Reminder that some people on Holla Forums think it's gay to fuck a trans girl who looks hotter than most real girls.

Pic related, a trap it's gay to be attracted to.

It's only gay if you suck 'her' dick

I don't want to fuck something with a dick. Why do I need to be reminded of this again?

you mean a mentally ill man

Receiving anal doesn't make you gay.

It does if you're a man

Anyhow, on the topic, I'm not saying you can't fuck a guy, just fucking be honest with yourself about the fact that you're fucking a guy.

This guy gets it. Wait do I see balls?

Reminder: It's gay to be attracted to a trap BECAUSE they have a penis

It's not gay to be attracted to a trap BECAUSE they look like they don't have a penis

I can't believe you guys are still taking this bait after so many years of seeing it.

How about you eat a bag of shit? I'm having fun here nigger

user balls is one of the most delicious parts of a trap

femboys are the fucking best

too bad most are disgusting irl

Cumchair dude is a trap. it's top kek

No, you've got it backwards. It's gay if you receive anal as a girl, but as a guy it's fine.

D: How could I be so wrong.

Fuck these hot traps putting cis women to shame. Cisgraceful.

You are a Fag OP…

*pic related

Not gay as long as balls stay seperate

Alrighty, OP, whatever helps you sleep. :^)

Of course it's gay but that's fine, what's not fine is denying the fact that it's gay.

EXACTLY

It doesn't matter if the guy you're fucking disguise as a girl
what matter is the fact that he's a guy

nope, that's fine. it's only gay if balls are touching

Nope, It's only gay when he got the "Y" chromosome

No. Just no.
Balls are not sexy on guys and doubly not sexy on girls. Easily one of the least attractive body parts. You ever wonder why old turkey-neck is disgusting? Balls.

Pic is not even a trap OP, that is the after pic of a nose job. But you keep fapping to that fantasy.

Can I just fap to dat nose job?