Only land owners/home owners should be allowed to vote

If renters don't respect their own property then how are they able to respect their country?
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Then almost no one here would be able to vote. I don't have the money to buy a house in today's climate, and neither do a lot of others here.

Completely agree. This would completely destroy the left and actually make somekind of democracy work.

Apparently this was the case in England, they abolished it because "it was sexist" or some shit. Mostly men owned property.

You do know this is how it used to be right?

This is a democrat voter.

This would also have to include the 'has to be a citizen' clause as well. Tons of foreigners own land, and we already have tons of illegals voting.

1790 - Only white male adult property-owners have the right to vote.

1810 - Last religious prerequisite for voting is eliminated.

1850 - Property ownership and tax requirements eliminated by 1850. Almost all adult white males could vote.

In order to vote you should
- Pay taxes
- Not be on welfare, food stamps
- Be a native born citizen (or at least be a citizen for 10 years)

Of course, if we did any of things, democrats would never win another election. So that isnt happening

Shit idea. We don't even need a minimum voting age.

All we need is a simple test with 5 easy civics-related questions. If you get them all correct, your vote counts, if not, the vote is discarded.

This will nullify the votes of all illegal spics, a majority of niggers, and a solid amount of women.

And the person must be used in military service in case of war, that is one of the core basis of why someone can vote. Women never should have gotten the vote, only once they are forcefully used in military service like men are, under exactly the same conditions, treated equally, should they be allowed to have the vote.

This.

Fuck off kike.

Save up your money. Don't buy homes you can't afford.

So only people who have taken a loan from Jews should be able to vote? What a great idea numbnuts. It's not like they would abuse that by only giving loans to people they know will vote for the Jewry's interests.

This system would only work if we got rid of Jews, interest on loans and made it possible to earn enough money for a house just from working, like in NS Germany.

I don't know where the fuck you live but in my country you need to take a loan to afford a home. You will never fucking save up enough to buy one with your hard earned money here in Finland.

Well OP didn't point this out, but historically when this was active. Property bought with loans did not count. you had to own it.

The voting requirements for the home owners are;

- Well educated

- Serviced in military for eight years with a honourable discharge.

- Are white

- Can speak two or more languages.

- Pay taxes and other financial types.

- Not be on welfares and loans in the past 10 years.

- Be a citizen for 25 years.

That will keep the stupid people out of the politics as it is a serious game so why let them control the government.

That'll keep virtually everyone from voting though.

There will be few because it isn't supposed to have too many voters and the government will be running effectively by the veterans in power because they tends to be good at business. We don't have to hear the ridiculous bullshits from the faggoted politicians and treats us like his cattle. I hate politicians because there are too many of them are shitty and will be more than happy to bend over to be fuck by the kikes.

What kind of cucked, globalist shit is this?

English and Russian or more will be good. I don't see a problem with multilingual speakers so what is your issue with them?

Making it a voting requirement is nonsensical. Its basically saying that one's national tongue is not good enough on its own. Learning another language is a good thing to do (im currently doing that) but making it a voting requirement would undermine the very idea of being a sovereign nation. It reeks of globalism

You have few few good points. I haven't thoughts of that. Now it is one language instead of multiple languages so is that good?

just stop women and foreigners voting. that will be enough.
t. foreign trap.

I like this >>5895417's idea. I see nothing wrong with the ideas for the home owner's vote rights. They keep the retards out of politic.

sure why not, but if you still let women vote you'll be fucked anyway.

Ban women from voting then. I don't think it is possible in USA but in other countries, it may possible.

speak English you illiterate fuck.

Sorry I was tired.