Has anyone here ever been raped?

Has anyone here ever been raped?

Not looking for sympathy, just interested on how it affected others

A man raped me when I was 13. Other than having pretty fucked up fetishes now it didn't really affect me all that much.

I felt like shit for a few months after it happened but after a while I stopped caring about it

(You)

There, you can leave now.

Details of the rape please, for scientific research purposes

If it doesn't bother you then why are you.telling Me?

I feel it was partially my fault. I was a horny little bastard as a kid and thought 'I don't care if it's a man, woman or other kid, I want to have sex'

So I was in the mall bathroom and a man in there was checking me out the whole time.

I noticed so I went to the urinals to pretend to take a piss so he could see my dick

After a bit of him talking to me and rubbing my back he asked if I wanted to go in his car somewhere private

I agreed but almost immediately started having second thoughts

Only after I was already in his car and we were driving that I completely changed my mind. I was panicking like crazy and afraid to say anything

He drove us into the woods and parked. He then started leaning over and feeling me up

I just closed my eyes at first but after a minute or so I just told him I changed my mind and want to go back

He kept saying it was going to be okay and to just relax but I started getting real scared and struggled to get away

He got angry real quick suddenly and told me to shut up and get in the back seat

I got real scared when he said that so I did it.

After that point I just mostly closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted to me

Probably doesn't effect a man that much. It will damage a woman more easily, they feel like something was taken and nothing was given back.

He ended up pulling my pants and underwear to my shoes but couldn't get them fully off so he left them down

The. Pushed my shirt up

Thing he did the most was just rest his dick on my belly and thrust on my grinding his dick and balls on me

Some times he'd move up to rub the tip on my face before going back to my belly

In the end he turned me over on my front. I was afraid and sure he was going to fuck me. But he just jerked himself off until he came on my ass

After he rest for a bit he put my clothes back on and got in the driver seat and drove back to the mall

He let me out in the parking lot and left

That was the last time I ever saw him

I don't know, I know it didn't affect me too much but I'm sure others might have taken it far worse.

I mean I didn't even tell anyone that it happened after, and even today if I found out who that man was I would not turn them in because I'm fine with it now

Really now? Looks like somebody has been listening to the talking heads on the tv to much.

More molestation than rape but still a hot story, thanks for sharing OP. Glad you're over it now.

Any others?

What were you wearing and were you asking for it?

How long ago did this happen?

What fetishes did it give you and do you think they're really related to this?

Do you think posting this shows that you still do care about it?

I'm 27 now.

I have many fetishes now, but the one that I think this experience gave me was a rape fetish

I don't want to rape, but I like stories of people getting raped. (That's mainly why I started this thread really)

I don't care much as in I feel bad (don't think so anyway) more I treat it like a hot story I heard of that just happened to have me in it.

It's pretty weird how I look back on it fondly while I do remember being pretty depressed after it happened

I guess me getting over it changed how I feel about the whole thing.

I was dressed like a whore and deserved it.

Nah, but seriously I was in jeans and a t-shirt if I remember correctly

I was raped when I was 6. The girl was 8. In hindsight she was probably getting raped by her uncles or something, otherwise how would she know how to rape me?

are you a dude?

Yeah I guess you're right.

And if you are looking for more similar stories, I never got into a situation like that again. But I did get with more men after that

Once I got over it I started looking to meet men again

I'm not sure why that now I don't think I'm gay/bi anymore though. I only like women now, but when I was younger I went for older men.

I think it's more I wanted to be with adults but you are WAY more likely to find a pedo male than female

I am yes. Sorry if that ruins the story for you

If it's any consolation, I had a pretty girly ass as a kid. I tricked lots of men online into thinking I was a girl by showing just my ass

doesnt ruin the story. thanks for telling us about what happened.

did it ever happen again?

Just kill me already

Not in a rapey way. But I got with other men after that.

I would meet men since then until I was maybe half year into 17.

I lost interest, I think the thrill of being underaged meeting adults was gone, also I wasn't cute anymore

(Side note, I have a photo saved I took of me naked ass when I was 15 that I give old men in chat rooms while I pretend to be still 15. But not very often I do that)

you weren't raped, you fucking faggot

jesus christ almighty

I was raped when I was 10 (I'm a man FYI). My parents took me to their friends house and their 16 year old son and I hung out in his room while our parents socialized downstairs. Usually we would just play video games or something, he was pretty nice about it even though I don't think he really wanted to have me there.

We were just watching some tv this time and I remember he kept looking at me. Things seemed weird. He told me that he wanted to try something and that I should take my clothes off. I told him that I didn't want to, and he took a pair of nunchuks from his dresser and started spinning them menacingly. He was obviously much bigger than me and so I did what he wanted and took all my clothes off.

Then he told me to lay face down on his bed, which I did. I didn't know what was going to happen until he laid on top of me and went inside me. I remember it hurt like hell when he was fucking me. I must have been making lots of noise because he put a pillow over my head to keep me quiet. He finished pretty quickly, I guess, and afterwards he gave me a rag to clean myself up with. I played Mario Kart the rest of the night to calm down, and when it was time to go my parents had no idea. I never ended up telling them (or anyone else), but I didn't really see much of their friends later and when we were there their son acted really weird around me.

All in all, I feel like it was a pretty isolated incident. If I saw him now I'd probably want to kick hiss ass though.

lol what a faggot. A weeaboo with nun chucks raped you. Oh boy.

Yeah, it was more like I was molested I guess. I didn't really think penetration was needed to be considered rape but maybe it is

Yeah sure buddy, why don't you go offer your anal virginity then?

Are you sure you wouldn't want him to kick your ass again?

Better nunchucks than two knives

Poor user

Gets raped and then made fun of for it ;_;

Fucking nunchuks though…

That's fucking funny haha fucking faggot

Then I have bad news for you: you're a fucking faggot and like it in the butt.

Nice anecdotal evidence too, fag.

bumping for more stories

You want a story? Sit back Holla Forums and get ready for a doozie

Turns out I was secretly thought to be a potential rapist by my whole family but I'll get to that.
Haha, I was so naive before age 14. So socially behind that it must have been painfully obvious to everyone I talked to.

Cont in next post

While this was going on, my muffled screaming and flailing around made the adults think I was doing the raping, due to my huge stature. Imagine the cops surprise when the door got kicked down and it was Danny raping my youngest cousin, while I was on the ground with my other cousin, both us tied up.

Danny gets out soon. In fact, on my cousin's birthday, I know he'll be there. I've grown 6 inches taller and gotten about 100 pounds of muscle since I last saw him at the trial.
Revenge is a dish best served with kevlar lined padded gloves.

No one is going to be able to stop me either. I'll just be the wierd cousin who moved away and showed up out of the blue to celebrate a birthday.

This is really hot btw. Did you keep doing stuff with your other cousins?

You should expand this and put it on nifty tbh fam

tbh, i have. wasnt that bad tho. didnt want to have sex amd even kept saying no but she forced herself on me. kinda hurt my dick but i still got hard and came. wasnt traumatic in the slightest bit

Well I thought I was gay/bi until after that, when I had sex with a girl.

So at the time, I was okay with being cucked by them. But now I realize how my family must see me as.
They see me as a rape victim who never got right in the head after, even though I'm fine.

Was it really rape if I had fantasies for years about being cucked?
Meh.
Danny is going to pay though. He fucked me with no lube and made me clean my own blood and shit off his dick.
The other two used vaseline

I came

Jesus take the wheel.

Seriously though, I gotta ask, did he get shit on his dick? Its not like you can just stick it in there willy nilly with zero prep unless God was on his side.

user, sorry but the only thing hotter than this will be when you finally get this motherfucker.

And you rape him, like really badly. Don't kill him obviously. He has to live with the shame of it, the horror of being raped by you. Holy shit.

Gory rape can't melt steel beams
Why did the chicken cross the road? Not to get raped, but oh well.
RAPE JOKES ARE JUST PLANE WRONG
Rape did 9/11
#Rape2016 Make Rape Great Again
Knock Knock; Who's there; Rape; Rape who; Rape everybody!
Rapists did nothing wrong!
I used to be a rapist, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
I was a fan, then I became a rapist.
ALLAHU WILL THE MUSLIMS RAPE TODAY??!!
Is this the real life? Is this just the alley? Caught in a bondage rope, no escape from meeeeeeeeeee.
Guess what? RAPE!
Not only do you suck, but you swallow as well.
What did the nigger say to the white woman? STOP RAPING ME, CRACKA!
How many rapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, as they can't reveal their identity in the light.
What did the rapist say to the policeman? Bend over!

3DPD, real stuff, isn't attractive to me, nor do I spite it.

I love Halloween.

Didya evah fuck her again

He doesn't even know what's coming. He's going to be dana after I'm done fucking him. I fucked my cousins because I thought I was dead and everyone was demons but there wasn't any mean spirit in it.

He's getting full bore. Little pieces of poop will fall out of his for 3 or 4 days.
But at first, I'm just going to fuck with him mentally and when he thinks he has the upper hand ..
well let's just say that it will probably make the news. I stopped caring.

I asked my aunt if she would have believed me if she didn't walk in with the cops and see what she did. She told me yes after a bit of crying.
The state gave me hush money so I wouldn't get lippy when I found out Danny was only getting counselling through a group home after a 2 year stint.

I have more stories. So many that I just drink and smoke weed when I'm not working.
I liked it. I liked the feeling I had after, that tickly feeling like before a roller coaster.
I almost became a fuckboi for a group of drunk natives. That's the one that everyone liked

If you're going in for the long haul don't go halfway, do your aunts bum hole and send pics to danny.
But don't rape the aunt, make her want ur dick. Unless she an ugly ass ho

I think you have some bigger problems, user

Holy shit please elaborate

Wait that would make you 16
Underage b&

First it was counselling and then juvie.
He's out by now if he had good behavior.

At that point I had severe PTSD from being bullied, abused or tortured. I was convinced I had died and this was hell.
I finally came out of that when I turned 15.

Ha.
You aren't the first to notice.
That's why I like living by myself. I don't have more than one or two friends because I don't want them meeting.

My babysitter tortured me on and off from the age of 4 till I was 11. She was such a sweet girl, she'd never force me to have sex agaibst my consent or make touch her.
Nahhhh

Shit, my parents got told that I'd most likely have committed suicide by now. All the mental disorders I picked up over the years are coming out and my family is worried.
168 grand when I turn 25 is lot of cash for me to have.
Especially since I'm probably just going to use it for drugs.
Well that's what you get for mistreating the smarter than average kid. Adults don't like thinking that they aren't the smartest in the room

Find babysitter and fuck her, post here

some guy in his 20s sat next to me in the shopping centre and asked if i liked xboxes

i said no

he asked me if i liked playstations

i said no

parents came back, he went away

the end

Don't you worry. All of the chans will learn of my exploits.

There will be many pics.
You see, I accepted everything that happened to me. So much has happened that I stopped caring so much.
To people who can't get over shit, my life must seem like a nightmare.

I assure you that I know I could have had it worse.
One guy I grew up with got raped by his brother for years. Until he snapped and killed him. That's what he says anyways. The truth is that his brother killed himself after hus younger brother raped him.
Guy was too much of a pussy to defend himself, had to wait until he could ambush him after a party.

Yeesh.

Enough of that

If I hadn't shot them, they would have gotten me addicted to hard drugs and pimped me out. I saw that too many times.

You se the thing is, I just drifted off to happy land whenever that happened so I don't care when I remember it.

I put it in my sister when I was like 4 but that was kind of fun

Where the fuck do you live, user?

How old was she?

I don't live there any more and I don't want to say, to protect the innocent and the guilty

And that was why I spent the next two years on a combination of antipyschotics and antidepressants.
Everyone was convinced I had been raped inside and that I was in denial.

Ha.
An adult criminal sees a 12 year old that's taller than him inside an adult prisom, he wants nothing to do with that pyscho.
I only got it up the ass once while I was inside

Got accused of diddling a kid by someone I had snitched on for arson. The fact that I was 10 at the time didn't matter. I went off to juvie.

And that is why I'm getting a lot of money over the next few years. I agreed not to make it public if I got some hush money.
Being falsely imprisoned and raped by a guard along with 3 inmates was not fun. I made sure not to press charges so that I could find them after on the outside.

The first time I was called edgy on halfchan Holla Forums pre chanology days I didn't understand what it meant. I had slit my wrists several times at that point because I was so depressed I had to be monitored 24/7 to make sure I didn't try to kill myself.

Nobody asks about the scars, but I know they see them
My response to the always asked question
"Wanna know how I got these scars? By not doing the job right, ha ha ha ha". They never laugh with me

I love you Holla Forums. You guys never judge me like supposed rape activists or social workers

We love you too, bro.

Can we get more rape stories and less edgy faggotry? Thank you.

Man I feel you, I never got raped but prison fucking sucks, I was locked up for most of my teen years and couldn't develop properly so once I got out I had almost zero social skills and couldn't have a normal conversation with anyone. This is why I am still a virgin.

Closest I got was the SJW definition of rape, so obviously not real rape.

Geez user you must hacve a good butt if people like pounding it so much.

**Can I see it?

Two weeks.

That is how long it takes for 'current events' to change.
3 weeks for fashion to change. After a month, shit passes you by. After I turned 11 I spent more time in holding cells or locked up in some capacity than I spent outside. This lasted till I was 15. I've been a ward of the state, that is the federal government, since 13 after it was determined I was smart enough to do a lot of bad shit but not smart enough to realize the consequences.
I have learned that social skills only develop in times of excess spoil and worth. One day, society will return to it's base state and violence/the lack of will be the next currency.

No homo I haven't been told that in years. Thanks random user

I literally don't know what edgy means if you're referencing me there buddy. If I'm edgy, then life is edgy, get over it.

-cont

He gets a visit this year too. I was the only one they couldn't buy with a car or college so I know he'll remember me.

It's not much anymore, I'm too big and manly looking.
From age 10 until 15, I was slender and very toned. And pretty effiminate for a dude due to a few things.

A)Some of (((their))) pills gave me a early chemical induced puberty, leading to an estrogen imbalance
B)I was that wierd kid in class who never interacted with anyone, and when I did my awkwardness was palatable.
C)Before I got huge, I learned not to fight it because it would just hurt more after.

Now I have more than a dozen TKOs on record and my hands are deadly weapons in over half a dozen states.
Anyone tries to rape me again is getting broken in half ala Bane rekking Batman

I'm glad that you became a big guy after getting rump ravaged. It's not really a rape story but I'll share it anyway since it's the only gay experience I've had.

We never talked about it and I think he forgot about it, I sometimes fantasise about it though and kinda wish I carried on with it. I haven't done anything gay since except put things in my butt.

Pls tell me more about all this

Are you Indian? I wanna hear more about this group of natives. You might have a shitty life but let me tell you, I appreciate the stories people like put up here.

Please let us know when you finally get this faggot.

I'm a w'hite person.

I was homeless and trying to sell demo cds

You see, Hitler didn't go far enough. Not only should the white race be the master raceIt should be the only race

Sorry if I'm not graphic enough with my stories, I don't like the idea of people jerking off to my feelings of wierdness down there

user, I have bad news…

Five, by a gym teacher, in a bathroom. It happened several times over about three weeks or so. I don't really remember much. I know I wasn't the only kid that got diddled and I think the guy ended up being killed by a drunk driver or something and he had photos on him at the time so the drunk driver got off with a slap on the wrists. I know it fucked me up in the head and I was already schizo so "shrugs"

Throughout my life I've been constantly harassed sexually. Which i think is due to pure, undying bad luck. Since i'm no hunk and i'm no handsome 10/10, It's kind of a shitty experience really, I've had plenty of issues with women. But nowadays i just live with it, even if it's uncomfortable to get your dick or ass fondled to the point where it hurts, i don't get that affected by it anymore.

Correction, I know where I am and I have come to terms with that.

Changed my mind, the idea of someone jerking off to me makes me feel dirty

Fun times were had but not by the pedos.

I can be more descriptive in my tales if anyone is interested

You see, my problem was that I knew that I was getting into situations where I could get raped but I liked the feeling I had after my ass was fucked raw. I finally stopped setting myself up when I turned 16 but it took a long time to get there

The girl in this webm has been raped.

like women do with money?
fuck them. rape em all. there was a reason women were kept as house cleaners.

i got raped by my boyfriend for two weeks straight
i dont know his last name so it is hard to arrest him

Wew

I try to not start thinking like that but every day that passes makes me think more and more that rape is the only answer…

I don't want to go full /r9k/ but when shit like this happens, you realize that rape is the only answer for losers like myself… It's sad but it's true.

When I was 10, I was really quiet and shy, beyond socially awkward. I was also smarter than average for my age so I was mature enough to hang out with older kids.
My dad thought it would be good to hang out with kids of his old friend.
They had an SNES, N64, and a Gamecube in their basement with tons of games. The first few times were great. Then one time, the oldest of the three kids looked at me. He had a hungry look.
He starts getting really friendly, rubbing my inner thigh and shoulder. I tell him I'm not gay and to leave me alone. His younger brother and sister notice, tell him to stop. He noticed my boner though and grinned at me. I tried telling my dad but he says I'm lying.
The next time I go back, I'm 11. I had forgotten about the previous time so I felt ok hanging out with them. I should mention that they were 16, 17 and 19, all played hockey and football.
The oldest starts rubbing on me but his siblings don't say anything. I get an uncomfortable boner and he touches it, leaning on me with his full body.

-cont

I knew that he didn't have any good intentions so I bit him and tried running away. I didn't expect the sister to trip me and the younger brother to grab me by the ankles.
They tell me it's not nice to bite and that I would get in trouble unless….
I tell them fuck no, they didn't like my answer.
Before I know it, the girl is sitting on my face while she blows me. After a bit, she gets up and the older brother shoves his cock in my mouth. He sticks it in so deep that I can hardly breathe.
After a bit of thrusting, my throat is raw and ragged. He finishes up and jizz flies out of my nostrils. Then the younger brother does the same thing. Now I'm sobbing with cum and snot dripping everywhere. My throat was bleeding and I was in the fetal position when I got thrown onto a beanbag chair and hit a few times.
The older brother spit on his dick a bit, then he shoved it in to the balls. After a few minutes of agonizing pain, he finishes. His brother repeats the same process. The sister fingered me a bit before she made me give her head. Afterwards, the older brother throws a rag on me, I put it in my ass and finish the night curled in a ball crying myself to sleep. In the morning, my dad finds out what happened from the younger brother who didn't know I didn't want to have sex.

But while he can remember exactly what he was told and what happened, I repressed it for so long I only really remember the rag getting tossed on me, the rest came out in counselling

>>>/tumblr/

im assuming all you broken bum'd bastards are from the city?

This thread is fucking BRUTAL.

I'm from a small town actually. Spent a lot of time out in the country, working on my aunt's farm.
My problem was that I didn't know how to interact with other people. I wouldn't know what to start a conversation with, what wasn't appropiate to talk about and so on.
So when a certain kind of person saw that, they knew they could get away with anything just by convincing me in the right way.

I have another because I like remembering how I felt after.
Like a dirty whore. It felt good then, now I feel nothing

My country cousins had an older friend of theirs that they knew for a while. They knew him to be odd but harmless.
I was 9 and I had just gotten abused a week earlier by a gang of 8th graders. My parents thought that a vacation to the farm was what I needed to forget.
I was dissociating every day at this point so I didn't argue.

I liked going fishing and my cousin's friend noticed that. I had gotten a fishing rod and tackle box for my birthday when I got to the farm.
So I went down to my usual spot and he followed me. I thought it was wierd how his rod had no line or how he didn't have bait but I didn't mind sharing. He seemed nice and didn't make fun of me for my speech impediments.
Ha.
I kind of wish I was still like that sometimes. It was nice being naive and ignorant, dissociating the entire day away so I wouldn't see the daymares.

-cont

After I got set up, I got his rod set up as well and we fished for a bit.
Then I remember him telling me we should switch spots. We were fishing at a bridge and it was deeper on one side, so we went there. While I was trying to climb down a hill, I suddenly fall. I roll around a bit at the bottom, thinking how stupid I must seem to …I'll call him G.
G had done it on purpose as it turns out because he climbed on top of me. He started talking about how he didn't like girls, he liked me. He thought the feeling was mutual because my cousins had told him I was probably gay after being abused.
I said no and he didn't like that. He started kissing me, running his tongue all over my neck and face while his hands groped at my clothes.
After struggling for what seemed like forever, the anti depressants I was taking at the time made me have no energy at all and I wanted to keep fighting but my body didn't.
He took that as acceptance and ripped my shorts off. At first, I was too tight but then he choked me out and he got in. After that I remember wandering home with only my hat and shoes on, the underwear and shorts were thrown into the woods.
My aunt and my cousins said I was a liar that wanted to have sex because I was gay and I regretted it after so too bad.

When G brought it up after, he referred to it as fishing in my ass, my cousins thought it was hilarious. So the next time he asked me if I wanted to go fishing, I went along with it. He pushed me in the bushes and did his business, not even bothering to bring a rod this time. While he was taking an after sex piss, I hit him in the head with a rock. I then dragged him under the bridge where I left him face down in the water. A farmer found him after and the cops determined he was still alive and had gotten hit in the head with a rock. I almost got charged with manslaughter when they found out I had been planning it for 2 years and that being hit in the head made him a walking vegetable.

Ahhh. If only they had committed me for life when they had the chance. Now its too late

Are you reading too much feminist logic, user?
Men are humans too. We have emotions. We have dignity. We have NO ONE to sympathise with us after something like this because we're supposed to just "take it". Men can and do feel horrible after rape too. Women are not the only beings with emotions

Penetration is not requirement for rape

I was drugged and molested by some landwhale when I was 16. Honestly I didn't really care

Well, now you are a tripfag.

Ya I was raped by 4 girls. When I passed out they took turns on me. I asked them in the morning why they kept turning off and on my light last night
And they all giggled and finally told me they were taking pictures and told me how they tickled my sick and it got up.
I was sorta mad. And still don't know if I should be really mad or just feel indifferent. But I wasn't mad enough to call the police or anything that far fetched cause I was raped. Especially since I don't remember any of it

not a rape, but…

Did your dad do anything about it?

I think this is the most ashamed I ever been to have a boner.

Either you made this up or you have an absolutely shit father that should not be allowed to have kids

Please come to /sfg/ and explain it in detail. We'd love to uuh support you yeah

OP here. Just checked it out

Seems a little extreme for me. Not really into murder and that stuff

That part makes me so fucking angry

If I even got a tiny hint that someone touched my child like that I'd make damn fucking sure I knew exactly what's going on.

And that guy wouldn't come anywhere fucking close to them again.

I was rapped once in Harlem.

I think I know why his father blew him off.

I was spit-roasted by niggers. Shit was so cash - his cum tasted like fried chicken too!

tumblr gtfo

a friend of mine was raped by her brother when she was 12, she cuts herself has took an overdose twice, once while she was with me

not fun watching someone you care about unconscious on a hospital bed not knowing if she will pull through or not

Yeah, if this is real then I hope your father killed himself when he realized what he done

No mercy, user.

Give him a real good beat down user. I believe in you

Side note. What was the families reaction to all this?

Nope. Denied it till the older kids and their parents got convicted based on mine and another kid's testimony. Still denies it to this day that anything happened because it was his childhood friends' kids.

He was getting drunk and getting laid upstairs, he did not give one fuck what was happening downstairs.
Hence why I secretly hate him to this day. He is a crazy fucking bastard that wants to control every aspect of my life and when he can't, he uses my siblings or my other family members to do it.

He fucking thinks I made it all up because "I didn't see it or hear it, we all know you're gay blah blah blah"

Ha.
Not wanting to spill my spaghetti in front of girls, reading books and only having male friends apparently made me gay. The whole family thought that until a few years ago. Because of him.

Hehehe. I haven't dropped the charges against him and when he turned 18, he got put into general population. Who don't take kindly to underage pyschopaths torturing and raping kids.
After he gets out, I'll be waiting. When I'm the only person who will let him crash at my place or give him the time of day, that is when the moment will be nigh for revenge.

They thought I was a psychopathic, gay rapist who preyed on anyone smaller or younger than me. When it came out that I'm high functioning autistic, that I couldn't manipulate people with my words and that I was going through daily psychotic breaks for days after the incident, they all apologized.

All the courts, lawyers, shrinks and social workers.
Lawl, still haven't dropped the charges. He got out of protective custody into general population not too long ago, I imagine his family is quite frantic in trying to contact me.
[spoiler]Good luck with

r u a woman?
r u hot?

Jesus user. That is fucking messed up.

Please tell me you have nothing to do with your insane father anymore

I'm actually feeling a little sick reading this

…so the rest of your family at least believe you right? Have they turned on your father for what he done?

I was raped by a 300 pound chick at my own party.
and.

and i freeze anons. i fucking freeze. I had a guy try to attack me once and i pulled my knife so fucking quick.
but i froze
I was scared. she could easily say i raped her, she had the fucking bf.

i pretended to be asleep. im 150 pounds. eventually her other fat fucking friend came into the room, both of them piss drunk
and got her off of me, put her on the floor.

AND THEN FUCKING CUDDLED UP NEXT TO ME.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I

I was able to find a time when i could escape and go downstairs to sleep on my couch.

I got bumps on my dick. wanted to commit suicide. went to free clinic. they said its herpes. gave me medicine. but told me to go to dr.
my insurance wouldnt cover medicine. 150 dollars.

didnt get medicine. went to the dr. lady dr and nurse looked at my shit. well could be herpes.
tried to kill myself

they sent me to dermatologist.
He looked at it
" oh i know what that is"
"yeah herpes"
"no its a skin to skin contact disease that kids usually get, but when its on the privates its considered a STD…we'll have to corvette it off"
"whats that mean?"

scrape it off. I dont like to cause discomfort to my patients, so if you want me to stop i will.

I look at my fucking dick and balls, dr sounds gay btw. my dick and balls look awful. gross fucking shit on them. big white fucking idk fucking things. like BB sized white hard stuff under skin on balls, legs, base of my cock

"Lets do one and go from there"

He starts scraping my cock, picking. it felt like a fucking ice pick being jammed into my skin. worst pain. unimaginable pain. after about 28 seconds. he gets it.

"just…do the rest."

he scraped off 11. off my dick, balls, inner legs. I was bleeding. They would be open wounds for a few days he said. gave me ointment so they wouldnt get infected.

I had to hobble out of the office. when i sat, i hurt, when i walked i hurt

and it wasnt a dull hurt, it was a sharp fucking pain, my body remembered the pain of the scraping and would relive that any time i hurt from it.

I didnt date anyone for about 2 years after that. I'm not sure how i've been effected by it. i know i stoped wanting sex, or companionship.
But im getting better.

A cousin of mine made me jack off his greasy hairy half flaccid penis when I was 4. Then he told me to suck it but I said no, and he let me go.

I don't like to think about it but it didn't affect me really

Also I didn't see him since I was 6 or something like that so I don't even know if he's still alive.

This. There was nothing you could really do

If you freaked out and knocked her off you she could just go call the cops and that's it. You are in jail for rape

It's real fucking scary how easily a woman can completely destroy a mans life by just calling 911.

She don't even need to win. You could be proven 100% innocent, but people will always think of you as the guy that maybe raped someone

Thanx user. I know this is the truth

Maybe thats why I froze.

I still hate fat people when i see them. just instantly hate them. and some are very nice, and that makes me sad. makes me sad that i still have this hate.

I havnt really talked to anyone about this. Probably take it to the grave, I think if i told anyone it would change how they see me. you know.

I dont want that.

Being completely serious here. If I could I'd beat your father into a bloody mess

The idea of a parent doing that to their child makes me fucking sick

Actually I do because I forgave him.

I haven't forgotten though. He ain't getting none of my money.

No one I know is going to touch it. I'm going to get some land, a car, and the rest is getting invested.

My mom's cousin and my cousins believe me.
They saw the part that I didn't like showing others because I was too eccentric and I knew it.
Ever since I stayed back in first grade, I was always behind the other kids in social developement.

Now I'm where I should be 8 years on. But until a few years ago, talking to strangers meant stuttering, stammering and not making eye contact.

The system made me out to be a monster and when it turned out I wasn't, they gave me boo boo money.
Not good enough for me.

My goal in life is to make sure no one is mistreated for being eccentric ever again. Its a lofty goal but it breaks my heart to see kids go what I went through

How can you forgive him?

I can maybe understand if he admitted his mistakes and tried to make things right. But from what I read he is a scumbag that shouldn't be allowed near children

Male here.

Was raped when I was five until I was eight by stepbrother. Admitted to mom (mom and dad are divorced).

Had a lot of problems in school, violent outbursts, misplaced anger, this fucking wierd obsession with hitting people in the crotch.

It got worse as time went on. Therapy didn't help. Attempted suicide more than once. Ran away from home a few times.

Became obsessed with stepbrother when I was 15, and found his home address.

When I was 17, working, and driving I had vought myself a Mosin Nagant and had been practicing.

I waited outside his home and was deciding where I should shoot him, I was really torn between just taking his head, or maybe hitting his dick. But when I saw him, his car, how he was living…

I dunno. Looking down the sights of a rifle into the back of someones head that caused you so much shit and then it hitting you that they're much more miserable than you, and thier life will never get better is an odd kind of realization.

So I put the rifle down, started my car, and went home, ate supper with mom and decided that me and him were "even".

I still know where he lives though, and keep a close eye on his whereabouts.

Open to further questions. Ive rarely talked about this.

what a cunt. I hope you get better, user.

A barrel (Bbl) is the standard method for measuring kegs of beer. Depending on the brewery, beers are kegged in various size containers, as follows: 1/2 barrel = 15.5 gallons = 124 pints = 165 12oz bottles - (Full Size Keg)

😃