This is what people believed the 2016 nominee will be

I am fucking laughing. I guess this is why Trump targeted Jeb first.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uLMtM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/639517204434800640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How times change.

Please post more early predictions on the 2016 election from clueless chumps, makes me feel supremely comfy reading this shit

When Jeb said "You're never going to be President." I think that's when Trump decided he was going to win.

That's when he decided this time was for real.

That's when he decided… Jeb was a mess!

I do feel sorry for Jeb.
This was supposed to be easy.
It was supposed to just be a walk to the general election, and everything went wrong. Even before Trump gave him that cosmic tombstone piledriver.

The point Trump decided to win was when he went down that escalator, that was the exact moment he committed to running (he said as much once).

Ann Coulter knew

Trump will sweep more than 93 delegates in California. They are beyond stumped.

Holy shit.

Has anyone ever embarrassed themselves as much as this JEB while running for president?

Got to hand it to old jew Sanders, he made it futher then anyone gave him credit for spending less. I would have liked to see Sanders v Trump both parties would have been thrown for a loop instead of just the republicans and it would have sent a clear message that we the people are tired of our elections being bought by corporate america.

Sanders actually spend more money than Trump and Hillary.

Trump was on polling on pace to get literally every delegate in California, now Cruz isn't even in the race. They are beyond stumped.

It might be fun to review this old stuff now that it's ogre.

you just wait for the Kasich surge, trumplette! then you'll see! this shit ain't over yet!

i wonder how many people actually believe this

Kasich will definitely get a small bump from this. It's not over til it's over and the media could try to latch onto this.

jeb thread?

So will Cruz be giving up his delegates? Or Little Marco?

/r/ing that chart of $/vote in NY.

This?

Rinsed Penis finally saw the writing on the wall and declared Trump the nominee, is already in the process of laying the groundwork for what will be Trump's presidential run. These shitheads can deny it all they want but now that Cruz has dropped and the RNC have dismissed any possibility of a Gaysick nom, Trump *is* the nominee. There can be no question about it, this is not debatable.

That's the one.

I'm in tears.

I feel a little empty inside

You tend to value money more when you're spending your own vs. somebody else's.

Donald Trump knocking John Ellis Bush the fuck out of the race will be looked back upon as the moment Trump started Making America Great Again.

cuckservatives are either falling in line or jumping ship to the shillary campaign. it's good to see them show their true colors after fighting the front runner for so long

fivethirtyeight are regressives though and not cuckservatives

fivethirtyeight.com is seriously a bunch of faggots

Every other delegate counter on the internet says Trump currently has 1047 delegates yet 538 decides to be the one special snowflake and says he only has 1014, thus making Trump fall short of the supposed "target" when really he's 7 delegates above target

fuck those people

Thats fucking disgusting

yeah, something about penn delegates being unpledged. either way it doesn't matter anymore. kasich is supposedly going to give a drop out speech this afternoon in ohio

archive.is/uLMtM

*thursday afternoon

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

checked, unfortunately

There was some faggot in quite a low-energy thread in July that was very pessimistic about the whole election.

We've come a long way. I don't think I've even seen a Doom Paul in months.

Times change so quickly.

i can't believe it's nearly been a year already

Presidential.

I miss him.

Please no: I cannot handle it.

Jeb needs to be harassed daily until his dying breath.

We're not going to have any fresh Rubio webms either…fug

All I can picture in my head looking at that image is an angry rabbi shouting

We must always be remember that bush has 0 deserving of sympathy.
He needs to be harassed until he and his whole family are dead.

Now if only Ron would quit being butthurt about Rand's failed candidacy and finally endorse Trump

He won't he isn't a Nationalist Libertarian. He is a centerist/leftist libertarian.

ahhaha oh fuck, I just read that in the cartoony jew voice. thanks for the chuckle

Holy shit I totally forgot about that, Trump is literally fucking ultimate 9999 damage wrecking everyone who crosses his path.

rip in peace jeb ;___;

I don't see Jeb endorsing him though. He will stay silent on the whole thing.

Poor Jeb in that first pic, he looks so happy.

We ruined him.

No user. He decided in 2011, when this happened.

Jeb would have been if Trump didn't come along.

How are any of these jokes even close to being funny?

Just like their memes, all forced, not funny, 120% cringe worthy

Kike Silver and the other assorted muh big data savant autists are just completly bootyblasted their ""models"" have proven to be shit.

The same crying will come from cuckservatives and neocohens who now say
mean that Trump is going to lose in November.

No, but we're gonna start to see some dank ass Hilary memes. Her barking like a dog was only a sign of things to come.

Goodness gracious Trump is going to hang Obama and these liberals.

I mean really.

I would gladly add "it will surely become more white".

They used to laugh, these Jews.

Their jokes aren't meant to be funny; they're meant to be a query-response virtue-signalling routine. They'll say something that's plainly stupid/untrue/degenerate and you're supposed to laugh in response to avoid being singled out.

If we didn't do anything, we'd just be cuckservatives.

I don't ever want to be like that again.

That compilation forgot to include this Jeb! hidden jem.

I'm constantly surprised at how autistic he is. Why do so many politicians have trouble with human behavior? It weirds me out.

I want to see a word cloud compiled with anti-trump articles and see which buzzwords stick out most. Ceiling would definitely be one of them.

You hit the nail on the head, user. This kind of Daily-Show-tier comedy is more of a call-and-response, group-solidarity-building exercise than it is real humor. A lot of that goes on around here too, and anywhere a group or faction exists, but it's sad how easily normies are browbeaten into thinking it's really funny.

I think we all know Jeb! was fucking on the autistic spectrum for real. Anyone else feel bad kicking him now? I mean he's out, he's gone. His dignity, his self respect is destroyed and he's as autistic as 90% of people on here.

Pity is all I feel towards him now, and I hope that people are decent enough to leave a disgraced man who cannot grasp why he failed so miserably alone with his troll wife and his guac bowl.

==THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE==>>5898809

Nate Silver also front-loaded their delegate requirements to make it look like Trump was lagging.
Nate Silver also makes negative Trump predictions then changes them at the last minute, the same way dishonest pollsters do to run a narrative while trying to claim their predictions weren't off.

The purpose of modern polls isn't to provide accurate information about the race but to provide numbers which influence people. Hillary is going to poll better than Trump the entire time, simply because the chosen want her to win and will thus make her look like a "winner".

Now they see the gravity of the situation.

They're not laughing anymore.

I know but I feel like Jeb hasn't ever had control over what he does

Muh baby Jesus.

Jeeezus!

Check it.

Isn't the federal government going to prosecute Trump for the numerous assassinations he's done over the past 10 months?

538 counts zero PA unbound delegates. They have Trump at 1,014 when Trump's at 1,073.

I could have paid for Trump's NY spending with straight cash.

Therefore I could have at least tied Trump.

what's the song from?

To be fair, New York was Trump's home state. Maybe you should use another state as an example.

No one could have come close to Trump in NYC. He is NYC. He has been in the media here since the 1980s.

I laughed but cried for that tortoise.

That turtle needs water, and Shelly is a bit lonely

The part with his mom at the end was brutal.

What is the context of this?

They aren't laughing any more.

Still my favority quote overall in the entire campaign:

"..please clap.."

Always gets me.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/639517204434800640

You know what's so fucked about this clip? Trump extended an olive branch out to Jeb! and the cocksucker threw it right into his face.

Sea Turtles have a hard life.

Good thing I know how to fake a laugh so they cant single me out, used to have to do that shit all the time at my old job…

He's more of an idealist than any kind of a leftist. He's not anti-white, or pro-ZOG; he just doesn't realize you can't have open borders when there are barbarians out there intent on shitting all over your country.

His supporters can't fucking pay taxes but they can scrounge up enough to keep this old Bolshevik running. Of course he spent more, he's terrible with money,

Poor dumb shit. He's like a mafia don's son who wants nothing more than to protect and serve.

Ahahahaha, these "professional" pundits got paid for this!!!

Don't forget the moment that Larry King recalls

>Good goyum, my employee mista president fora putting him in his place! Now we don't have to warry!

When the God Emperor wins, there will be keks and salt flowing from the heavens. This is his gift to us.

You can see Jeb arching his neck forward as if Trump was slaughtering and raping his family while trump defended him too.

2011 White House Correspondents Dinner.

It's good knowing that Trump gets the last laugh. The best laugh.

Even if for some reason he loses the General, he at least can hold his head up high knowing that he put a shitload of doubters and liberal fuckheads in their place.

Holy shit :37 king nigger is right hacked off at the idea of Trump being president

Have faith in the emperor, kek and our communal shitposts. We have a good shot at this. We will win. And we will laugh all the way to the bank with the Don when the mass suicides, deportations and arrests begin.

I'm not as optimistic.

I feel like the moment he loses they'll forget all about it, it won't put anyone in their place. After all Hillary is one of the last cogs in place before they push for total control.

pretty brutal video lol

I'm pretty confident right now due to primary turnout so far, and not only did he get the West Virginia Coal Group endorsement recently but he also tweeted at the Teamsters. I've been waiting for them to get together for fucking ages. We voted unanimously against endorsing Hillary, because she backed out of the Keystone Pipeline. Sanders was on the table since he has been helping with a pension problem, but it looks like he won't get the nomination, so it will be Trump by default.

He goes from being a "joke" to a "clown" to a Republican Nominee. That's not something they will ever forget.

I was just thinking to myself the other day how much I miss Jeb. Those debates with Trump were such a fucking fun phase.

The whole thing was like a reality show. I only hope something good will come out of the Hillary/Trump debates, but I doubt it'll ever be as good as the awesome casts of the RNC debate. Feels bad, man.

God damn, totally forgot about this stumping.
He's gets really mad and emotional in this one and starts revealing his powerlevel, you can clearly see how redpilled this man actually is and is usually hiding it most of the time

That fucking hit on the mic and those drawn out horns get me every fucking time.

nice

bump while I save some of these

For context purposes.