So my friend has offered to let me try heroin. Should I do it? And what is it like?

So my friend has offered to let me try heroin. Should I do it? And what is it like?

Don't do it user, don't be like Opiatefag.

if you ever had morphine at the hospital, its the same as that

Enjoy fucking up the next ten years of your life.

I use Tramadol patches, it's the same?

Don't do it unless you have a lot of will power, otherwise you're fucked.

you probably won't enjoy it much unless you're used to binge drinking or mixes that put you on the canvas.

There's are so few drugs you should NEVER do. Heroin is one of them. Don't be a retard, OP.

This.

I did heroin once, 21 years ago. No needles > I'm scared of needles. Just smoked it.

To me it felt just nice, not great just nice. Maybe cause it was not much. But the next couple of weeks I felt down, not depressed but something of a nihilist feeling.

Dunno what would have happened if I used again, but I never did, and never will.

This.

Do it if you're a degenerate who likes drugs more than being a worthwhile human being.

Otherwise don't.

I never tried it but I'm friends with a dealer who did all kinds of drugs and he says to stay away from that shit but then again, he also says LSD is really bad too and then he goes and snorts coke like it's no problem.

It was unimpressive.

I like dope a lot but I'm still on track to have a fine life. People worry about it too much honestly. There's a stigma so people with nothing going for them end up doing it and then a casual observer would assume that all the useless junkies are that way because of heroin.

If it's #4 just get like a bundle, sniff it and get high for a couple days. Then stay sober before you do it again so you can evaluate whether it's worthwhile without having a bad tolerance when you quit.

Awesome I highly recommend it.

enjoy your aids

Is your "friend" named Tyrone, and does he seem to always have money despite having no job?

go for it user,
I hope you overdose and die

yes, but just to warn you it's very moreish. you just smoking it right?

You will always, always, always think back on it and want more, for the rest of your life, even if you don't get addicted.

Just sniff it. Don't shoot it. And never do it more than one day at a time, several weeks apart. Have your friend do it first. Ask him if its potent. If yes, cut your dose.

Don't listen to the anons who think using once is an addiction sentence. That's propaganda, only a reality for the incompetent and weak willed.

It's the same as percocet or yeah, morphine. Just don't be a dummy about it and you'll be fine.

Yes. Do the equivalent of 1 cup full right into the mainline. Make the human race better.

why wouldnt you want to be a successful college graduate making $92k/year at a Fortune 50 company while smashing wet teen pussy on the weekends?

nah not the same. IV morphine is might be better depending on how shit the heroin is.

kek
you must also believe that PCP makes you a cannibal, fucking dipshits

Tramadol is shit

not tru

lol, im worth more than you will probably ever be and i do drugs every day. stay mad, faggit

this may be what your experience is depending on how you take it and what quality

hey look, someone who isnt a 14 year old faggit regurgitating media propaganda

gud advice tbh
except
not tru

Why don't you answer that question by looking at herion users yourself. Watch your friends life for 6mo to 1 year. See how he does.