What does Holla Forums think of my ass? Does it look good?

What does Holla Forums think of my ass? Does it look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

girls-of-your-country.pw
thegoodday.pw/
twitter.com/nonsensicole
in-board.pw/
filetea.me/t1sU3x5G7iNSxWQs2rLaePU2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nicole you don't have ass neither tits.

What are you talking about? That's pretty damn good cleavage!

She is cheating.

It's still pretty nice! You losers just aren't used to real women since you love those creepy animay wifos so much!

Yeah whatever.

Whatever? You're not captivated by her stunning beauty?

fug i want to cum all over that face so hard

You like what you see?

that's one of those vealhide sofas with hydraulic footrests. cost about 5k dollars. my mother in law tried to give me one once with a matching armchair. she's still got it.

And? What's your point?

More Cutes here

girls-of-your-country.pw

WHAT THE FUCK? SINCE WHEN DOES Holla Forums WELCOME ATTENTION WHORES??????????????????

Absolutely no tits and no ass. When I was in 6th grade all the girls had bigger asses and tits than that fucking twig in these photos. Every girl I see anywhere has bigger things than those. Fucking kill yourself you waste

But can't you see tits in the pic and in pic related? They might not be disgusting saggy cow tits, but they're there…

And how can you tell that OP's pic doesn't have an ass? I see something…

I can see the tiny little baby mound she has and her tiny bump tits. She developed nothing and should die. She's useful for nothing, not even a slave or sex toy.

pick one.

see

geddit now?

Yeah, but what's your point? So I've got an expensive couch. Why is that important?

What?

You have no ass. Stop pretending that you have anything. Little girls are more developed that you, you fucking waste of a human. Your whole life you will have nothing bigger than what you have now. the pathetic little mess that you are will continue to remind anyone around you of how pathetic your whole life is, being best by anyone and anything. End yourself.

*beat

That's clearly a manmetHtF

That ass looks comfortable. Is it good to sit on?

she has a rather small case of manface yes, but then again if I wanted fully feminine I'd go for ching chongs. White women are just fine

But how do you know I have no ass? It could just be the angle…

But I am a woman…

Well, apparently it's good enough for people to want to fuck me. I guess the losers here just don't appreciate me…

So losers it's your favorite phrase?

See my new NSFW teen dump board.

thegoodday.pw/

Your Bogart impression is off.

Well you are losers. And you can't appreciate someone as beautiful as me. So you insult me without actually proving anything. Go ahead, prove I'm ugly or have no ass or no tits; you can't.

How the fuck are we supposed to tell when you're dressed like a fucking raghead

How am I dressed like a raghead?

is this some youtube fuck hole?

I am coming into this thread expecting ass and tit's and I get non of it. Thanks for wasting my time you wankers.

EXCUSE ME, BUT I BELIEVE I HAVE BOTH AN ASS AND TITS

I know what that cleavage reminds me of…

What good is that ass and those tits if they are hidden behind cloths?

Is that a woman?

3am & a bottle of tequila says yes

ITT: trannies

She is a goobergrapple

twitter.com/nonsensicole
that's her actual twatter account, obviously she has never posted here. Spam her with shit for lulz or whatever.

I AM A FUCKING WOMAN YOU IDIOTS! I DON'T LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MAN! I LOOK EFFEMINATE, NOT MASCULINE! POINT OUT ONE FEATURE YOU CAN SEE THAT LOOKS MASCULINE!

NOW SHUT UP AND STOP CALLING ME A MAN!

Please don't spam me.

No matter what angle everyone knows that you are an undeveloped twig. Kill yourself you sub human fuck

Wow why are you so mad people don't find you attractive did you come here because your insecure.

more flat than I am

NO I'M NOT! I'M PERFECTLY WELL FUCKING ENDOWED!

PEOPLE DO FIND ME ATTRACTIVE YOU IDIOT! THAT'S WHY I GET TO FUCK GUYS EVERY NIGHT WHILE YOU LOSERS HANG OUT ON YOUR WEBSITE!

she types angrily into the website….

Let me suck your sweet little tiddies

Even though I find you hot and would kiss/lick most if not all of your extremities, Goddess, I want you to insult me and call me a loser anyway, because that's my fetish.

What is this 2004?

Yeah, well, at least I've got nice thighs. That's more than most women have…

Hey, Nicole

If you could do my request and attach a picture of yourself giving a middle finger to the camera or even just a look of general resentment, my dick will be diamonds.

Asks for opinion regarding ass

Poses in a position in which I can't see ass

I'd tongue her asshole, wish there were pics that showed that ass.

It'd look better in a diaper.

How's this?

you nigger cretin go back to the cave you came from. I love traps but damn you must have no self esteem. Find yourself, you piece of shit. Hone your skills, jabberwocky. Make yourself useful. I can look at art through the centuries forever. You are nothing. Dust in the wind.

Well I'm not a trap.

So you arent dust in the wind? the fucking odd 1/10 neet repugnant neckbeard might want to TALK TO YOU but what is that? You gonna bring these posts home to daddy? you arent special enough to talk about. I used to be a narcissist, so I understand being insecure at that level. I grew up. Now its time for you to mine some coal or weld steel structures. You have to think about the future and how turbulent the world is. Bailey Jay would be saved, perhaps by some pervert like me, if the world went into catastrophe, but that is unlikely at any angle. You are a small person with a small chance. Start working on yourself to become the person partners would want to be with

then you wont be lonely

But I already am perfect. I've got nice thighs, perky tits, and a good looking face. I just have to wait for the right guy to appreciate me.

What do you mean? I'm not balding…

still gonna have to disagree with you all.. she's got a sexy ass body.. and im diggn the hair…

i would wreck your ass.

really would you?

After studying this picture for a length of time Ive concluded that this is a face.

Please repost with a clear picture of ass and less "face"

oh

If you have a cock I'd gladly suck it on end for hours as you did other things

And even if you don't if it isn't too much trouble I'd like you to put on a strap-on and let me suck on that instead

I am yours for the taking, Nicole.

All women do that though, not just the ones that they don't like

Yeah, just like it was an easy pass into a boys club for Quinn into the journalist circlejerk

Why? Is that all I am to you? An ass? Is that all that is important about me?

I think I have much more important things to show than my ass.

It's that small it would be had to see anyway.

How about that ginger pussy - lets she some close up timestamped snatch bby

You're right, you do have more important things to show, like your tits or gtfo

that's what a whore does

Whores get paid, sluts just get fucked.

I AM NOT A WHORE!

No, I just get lots of sex because my boyfriend loves me and cares about me more than any other woman. So he takes care of me. Because I'm a very valuable person, unlike you losers.

You know the drill…

I like your couch.

That's the most manly trap I ever saw

i'd break her with my cock i don't give a fuck

You mean you'd break him with your cock.

Nice penis

I'M NOT A FUCKING MAN! I AM A WOMAN! A F-E-M-A-L-E! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO KEEP SAYING IT BEFORE YOU IDIOTS UNDERSTAND?!

Thats a man, I'm not convinced until I see twat. even a guy can have tits these days.

What makes you think I'm a man?

wait you're not a man?

Top half's not

You just look like a delicious trap to me, and I'm pretty good at spotting them. I will need pussy evidence. One thing traps can't hide is their lack of a pussy and even if they get a medical pussy installed its obviously fake.

then show em

are we forgetting the ages-old golden rule?

Why do you people keep saying I look like a man? What features do I have that makes you think that?

I already did show them in

thats now what the golden rule means

What?

Too much effort, why no just cut the dick? It's a lot more easy.

Go back to instagram if you big, fat nigger ass. This is a nice ass

Bit harder to superglue dick back on later though…

She has a couple of YT videos. If you watch them, it will be clear it is a woman.

POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO OP

Dead soul-less eyes

link? i still think its a man.

I pushed my balls in more than once, it hurts like a bitch if you do it wrong.

yes

But specifically what features do I have that make me look like a man? I'm really curious.

what if you get a boner?

See my new NSFW teen dump board.

in-board.pw/

Here ya go user.

Enjoy!

k

Are you a man?

She's pretty cute for a trap

I AM NOT A TRAP! I AM A FUCKING WOMAN!

Why do you like to disguise like a woman?

You have pretty hair. Can I smell it?

I would climb down from my castle with a leisurely pace. I would turn around and cover you with bees to begin with. The next thing I would do is begin eating your brains. I would let the foxes have their way with you.
Tl:dr: will you marry me?

I think this girl is prettier than Emily Rudd

She looks more like Paul Rudd

What if you glue your own dick?

more vivian

I want to bury my dick inside vivian so bad

I bet her pussy would feel like the finest silk squeezing on your cock

POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP====POST A FUCKING TIMESTAMP

This is gonna sound strange, but even though she's not a trap, I'd engage in sexual intercourse with her.

lesbian jailbait:
filetea.me/t1sU3x5G7iNSxWQs2rLaePU2w

I wish i had a vivian to have sex with all the time i would toss her salad for days

80 grain and saliva

What does a pussy feel like to a cock?

Why are you tripfagging,faggot?
Get off muh Holla Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING I LOOK LIKE A MAN?! WHAT ABOUT ME LOOKS MASCULINE?! I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

But what looks like a man there? You drew the moustache on.

Please see pic related for detials

lol, let me fix that.

He's cheating.

BUT WHAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A MAN!? CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TELL ME!

I dunno dude.

Suck my cock

Are you gay?

No but I think you've just turned me

Lets test that, I'll cum deep inside you and we'll see if you get pregnant.

Nicole it's not impressed.