French nationalist assassinate

About one week ago Luigi Guardiera a young nationalist have been beaten. He was in the unconscious since the attack and died yesterday in hospital. The attack was premeditated, the murderer puncture the tires of his car and beaten him to death before leaving him for dead. Of course there is barely no coverage of this and the (((medias))) who does side with the murderer.
Luigi Guardiera was a candidate for the Front National its likely a politcal assassination.

I wanted to share this with Holla Forums, don't forget there is peoples in Europe who give there life to fight our corrupted governments.

May he rest in peace.

Source: fdesouche.com/725965-tarbes-65-le-jeune-luigi-agresse-par-une-bande-na-pas-survecu

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/france/comments/4hwzdg/french_politician_assassinated/d2t2ur4?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Antifa behind it?

Probably Antifa with nigger minions.

They slashed tires, so they obviously weren't planning on killing the guy.
But when their pet niggers smelled blood, there was no stopping them.

We need French RWDS. The kid needs to be revenged.

Maybe, in 20 years the will be a street named after him.

Not impossible, all we know is than the man arrested is 25 years old. No informations about his race or political orientation.

Nobody is coming to save you.

You have to save yourselves.

Good luck.

Personne ne vient vous sauver.

Vous devez vous enregistrer .

Bonne chance.

Absolutely disgusting. Antifa is scum of the earth.

Hope someone avenges the kid.

We need a French version of video related…

Les funèbres Guardiera

Your English is of broken.

Yes sorry for that.

Some things never change.

"Comrades shot by
the Red Front and reactionaries
March in spirit within our ranks"

F

RIP

Oh fuck off.

Sometimes you need to have edge.

Especially since one of us was whacked by some Antifa scum.

And nobody is actually doing anything to rectify that.

One thing you have to realize with Abrahamic scions is that they will use any means to kill or enslave you. Any means.

only if they outnumbered him 10 to 1, antifa faggots are fucking cowards when it comes to 1 on 1

It was a group but only one of them have been caught.

Frenchfags, please attend this comrade's funeral.

today death's army gains a soldier.

sounds about right, they only ever attack in packs

((((((((((((((((((They)))))))))))))))))))) just hired another hitman

rip

BLOOD FOR BLOOD

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Pol already established what that means down to a science.

Don't worry, I got the message loud and clear.

bumping

That's pretty much it. You can't rely on anyone.
Be ready to stand up for yourself, be ready to kill in self-defense or in defense of your fellow whites.

How does the right, who have so much to live for and fight for, battle left wing zombies to whom the destruction of their lives isn't possible because they have no future? Killing them 1 per 1 will merely land you in jail for decades and you wont have put a dent in them at all.

That seems pretty italian.
May he find peace and be happy forever in Heaven.

Give it a couple more years, maybe less the way things are heading now and we'll outnumber them massively. Do you think Joe six pack is going to side with cancerous commie faggots who expect him to pay for them and their pet niggers? The common man is already waking up, Antifags only help speed the process up.

Might as well kill a lot of them and get the same sentence

Same, another good European slain by the mongrel hordes of degeneracy.

Someone actually fighting for the French and the European cause just got killed and you called someone edgy for wanting justice?

The Jew stabs you and cries in pain, "You antisemite!", as you fight back.

courts. It's a more ghastly and dreadful punishment than anything which ever took place in a medieval torture chamber or in the
cellars of the KGB. And they can get away with it because the news media usually won't even admit that it happens. After all, if you're
trying to convince the public that the races are really equal, how can you admit that it's worse to be locked in a cell full of Black criminals than in a cell full of White ones?

a Chicago jail. They ambushed the Cook County sheriff outside his home and blew his head off with a shotgun. They left a note
pinned to his body which read: "This is for Carl Hodges."

Goddamnit. That was supposed to be dramatic but my Turner Diaries pdf is a fag that used frequent linebreaks.

tl;dr: I want to get #ThisIsForCarlHodges trending to document overlooked anti-white violence. Even the most shitpost-tier WN/AltRight stuff that trends still tends to get normies to notice when Buzzfeed or some shit tries to mock it and ends up with egg on their face.

And the general white populace will say "I don't care, he was a racist." Totally worth risking your life for…

We'll avenge you.

Hello schlomo

It is, there may be some banter between French and Italians people, but they get accepted right away as one of their own if a French man is born in Italy and vice-versa… it's the actual European solidarity and brotherhood.

RIP Based Luigi

commie fagots will spread chaos in great numbers.

a few white nationalists will fight back, then the government will blame everything on a Nazi uprising.

joe six pack will do nothing.

RIP. I bet it was a nigger. Every patriot who dies is a loss. One day we will Make Europe White Again.

Trump is next

reddit.com/r/france/comments/4hwzdg/french_politician_assassinated/d2t2ur4?context=3

If that happens, there will be plenty of semocratic party offices getting burned, libs getting murdered and raped, and plenty of neighborhoods getting purged.

Civil War is a given if that happens.

Maybe semitocratic?

Anyways meant dem obviously.

I love how this "LARP" and "edge" rhetoric is only fished out of your prolapsed and pozzed anus when we're talking about the Right doing something back to the Left.

Why is any suggestion of force that may benefit us always met with condescension and marginalization, I wonder?

☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠ ☠WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND☠

I THINK NATIONALISM IS KIND OF RETARDED AND EVERY COUNTRY SHOULD JUST COMBINE RESOURCES SO WE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT TO SPACE IN MY LIFETIME BUT KILLING PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH IS THE LOWEST THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT HELL AWAITING THE EVIL…. HA HA HA HA HA HA THESE EVIL FUCKS THINK THEY ARE INVINCIBLE HHAHAHAHA THEY ARE LIKE YO WE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS WE ARE GONNA RUN THINGS FOREVER JA JA JA JA JA JA JA THIS STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS DONT KNOW A FUCKING THING HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN MARKED FOR DEATH MY NIGGA, THE GRIM REAPER JUST LIKES TO TOY WITH NIGGAS SOMETIMES, HELL MAYBE HE EVEN JUST TRYING TO FUCKIN GIVE THESE EVIL FUCKS SOME PATH FOR REDEMPTION… TOO BAD THESE STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS DONT LISTEN JA JA JA JA HA HA HA HA THERE IS NO LIMIT TO PAIN, AND EVERY OUNCE ON PAIN DEALT OUT IS GIVEN BACK 99X… SHIT ITS LIKE TONY HAWK TOO, SO IF YOU ARE A REAL EVIL MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE GETTING SOME OF THAT 444X PAIN

WHEN WILL THESE IDIOTS FUCKING LEARN?

Why would you deface your body like that?

Because many of us here are looking for a movement to counter the evils of the left.

But so many right wingers are essentially the same as the left. It's just a slightly different kind of totalitarianism. The aims or beliefs don't matter much when both sides would destroy humanity.

the good guys are undercover cops i think
t. france

Where to begin with this? So what are your goals, who shares them, and where have they previously manifested?

The Left isn't evil in its tools. Attacking, killing, and so on, these are familiar to all life. The Left is evil in its goals, which are fundamentally parasitic and suicidal. You can demonstrate this with metrics which are relevant to the health of our civilization.

My goal is to preserve my country (America) without losing my freedoms. Actually I'd like to get more freedom.

we may win this war guys. the fact they're trying to kill us only shows that were making tracks.

he's not a politician

antifa = anti white

>>>/reddit/

Requiescat In Pace, brother.

America is great because of our duality. No side should ever "win," but we should fight.

Something is wrong when all of the potential canditates on both sides are pro-Israel.

Toast to this faggot who died for his believes.

RIGHT IN THE FUCKING KIDNEY – NICE AIM!!!

Cheers.

Hint: Similar methods can produce vastly different results.

I'll give you my angle, for what its worth.
Our enemies are totalitarian collectivists: commies, jews, muslims are all that way. They will view you as the enemy regardless of your individual beliefs and fight against you. Now, I'm not in favour of totalitarianism as I find it doesn't last, sure you can try really hard to make sure there's no corruption and what not when you start it but two generations down the road you end up fucked and with the state having all sorts of power to prevent you from fixing it, but you'd have to be a fool at this point not to pick a side.

He did not work alone.

None of the options you listed are worth fighting for.

I really hope there's some reprisal.

Cuck: the post

(((pure coincidence)))

Lolberg, then?

Having some functional camo on hand is good, but complaining about a shirt design because it ins't "mil-spec" is pretty fucking lame.

You need to understand that you getting more freedoms doesn't necessitate everyone else also getting more. The argument that more freedom will in all cases and for all people result in a better quality of life, what we as ethnic Europeans generally agree that comprises based upon both biological instinct and the cultivated elaborations of it, I mean, is trivially false.

Reject philosophical Universalism and start making sane and outcomes based decisions today.

One more martyr for the cause.

F

RIP

You do realise that is an ultras / hooligans group supportin Levski Sofia?

They are not soldiers / /k/.

Antifa are literally spoiled children. They aren't going to do shit when the day comes and grown men who have been too busy laying the brick and mortar of decent society to be involved eventually get fed up.

lolbergs are fucking cancer

Like the edge that will slide up your weak body.

We are not pupils that need to apologize to the teacher for our mistakes.

Next time, ask him to off.