Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump – It Wasn’t Enough

Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump – It Wasn’t Enough

Anti-Trump groups and campaigns spent $75.7 million on 64,000 negative ads against Donald Trump this election cycle. And that’s just broadcast television. Millions more were spent on cable and satellite television ads.

CNN reported:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenHowe/status/727844497560850433
archive.is/EryLI
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/04/hillary-clinton-s-mega-donors-are-also-funding-jeb-bush.html
archive.is/TPxnd
time.com/3968470/hillary-clinton-jeb-bush-donors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you even imagine how buttmad these noses must be for every sheckle they lost?

All those shekels… gone. Like tears in rain.

I hope Trump goes all out on Clinton. Only people I can imagine voting for her are ultra-bluepills that still watch TV, so for once ads may have an effect.

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP!

kikes have only themselves to blame

Butthurt Cruzcucks are threatening to vote for her, as well.

They are extremely shittershoahed atm

They're fucking retarded. Do they really want Hillary to grant amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants?

Uh, yes. Neocons and leftists are the same party.

I feel that rato is going to be found tomorrow with a pollow over his face and 2 shots in the forehead.

This slimey fuck bumped everybody else out of the election so he could go vs Trump solo. He stabbed everybody in the back even Trump. If he wasn't such a piece of shit i would say he actually set the GOPe up for this. But he forced them to spend millions on his tanking campaign. Rato is a goner

Yes

The only difference is now they're not even pretending to be opposition any more.

…Do you seriously think they don't?

Is Milo trying to co-opt the alt-right again?

Sleep snug, smug

There are few (no) faggots I actually like, but Milo is starting to growno homo on me

Yes.

That's enough to build 5 walls.

Fucking pundits man. They just change their opinion depending on where they think the money is.

He thought he could make more as a mainstream conservative.

Guess the money has dried up and he's back doing this stupid shit again

SOON

Meanwhile they spend $75 million just to smear a guy they don't like

Telling people what they want "YOU WANT' has never historically worked out.

The only win move was never to have fought Trump so bitterly, Yet the Elites fell right into his[Trumps] personality-cult trap.

They should have ignored him like they completely ignored Ron paul

My only question is, When is the New Bastille day?!?

Sleep tight trump

Waste of fucking dubs, Milo is a quite literately a kike nigger loving faggot.

maybe people will stop wasting money on stupid tv ads next election

Bro i couldn't care less for Milo's"Charming" personality, But he societies "ladybug" eating all the Aphids off your crops

Milo is our useful idiot

we will use him, for now. but never forget to gas him last

Yes. You're probably too young to remember what happened when Regan granted amnesty. There were rules that the democrats were supposed to follow as part of the agreement, and then they simply went "lul fuck you."

There's also a reason why there have been an unprecedented increase in the number of illegals entering the US, and the current administration just letting them walk free.

You don't speak for me

Well, be careful. GG thought the same

"We are in symbiosis, he uses us, but we also use him"

Then he just moved on and threw them away like a rag, gaining fame and notoriety.

GG was never meant to "win". A lot of people are Holla Forumsacks because of GG, including me.

Yes, they really do.

It is within the power of the president to do this, and also completely within his power to deport all illegals and anyone else he decides to deport. It is why King Nigger has been trying to bring in more 'refugees' and also why Hillary is far more terrifying when you realize it is completely within her power with no check or balance to bring in more - especially after when she said she likes Merkel.

I chuckled

Same, GG was my introductory redpill and I've been going further and further down the rabbithole ever since. I wonder what my past self would think if he knew I hate kikes and niggers and think/know the holocaust was made-up bullshit.

The GOPe has been concern-trolled to hell and back by the Left, so - until Trump managed to force immigration into the debates - the default policy was to try to out-Democrat the Democrats and amnesty the ones here and make it easier for more to come over and become "legal citizens"

Because we all know the only thing keeping NATURLA CONSERVATIVE spics from protesting abortion clinics, demanding lower taxes, and throwing money at Israel was "Republican xenophobia and nativism"

Underrated post.

Oh no no user, The real cost is yet to come.

And this is a bill that won't be dodged.

tfw you will never know true desperation like that of the jews trying to stop Donald Trump.

Milo has been enjoying the altright for a while. I don't see how it's coopting when it seems more like he just agrees with a good portion of it.

Well it makes sense to him from an ideological standpoint, The left openly invites in ideologically aggressive cultures like Islam that would happily put milo to death and he hasn't been shy to confess this fact.

I've spoken to milo on a number of occasions leading all the way back to the split in 2013 and the formation of 4chon, The guy is reasonable.

It's at least a bit funny though how some people want to act like it's coopting for someone to just enjoy a particular ideology.

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMPO

Go away furfaggot

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP

Magical Brain Doctor gave Don some of his most potent grain straight from the Pyramidial Silos. It will RESTORE all of his energy and thensome, bringing him to DER TRUMPENKRIEG level.

GamerGate was the cause for this? Go see a shrink.

What if the anti-Trump industry has grown so big that they just couldn't skip letting him go to the general election?

Think about it. Would people spend 100s of millions in Kasich attack ads? No.

Kikes are so greedy that they can't abandon a cash cow when they find one, and that may end up costing them a lot.

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP.

Thank you for the Brain Grain, Dr. Carsenaten.

sleep tight trump smug

Milo is hoping to get to become controlled opposition. As of yet he's actual opposition.

What I always found funny, is that if you add to that, that libshits are bound to call him a Nazi wherever he goes, the 'Gay Nazi Jew' meme has come to life. It is real.

The masks are coming off.

twitter.com/BenHowe/status/727844497560850433

Sleep Tight Trump!

Trump supporters don't watch Talmudivision.

Source on the full painting?

I would fucking help build that, at least the electrical part for the monorail

YES
CUCKSERVATIVES ARE TRAITORS AND SHOULD BE HANGED

OY GEVALT ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP

SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP

Gotta keep the shitposting alive

Sleepy Don's energy levels are rising. Keep the Meme Magic (TM) Flowing!

Democrats and Cuckservatives both have the same corporate sponsors. At this point I wouldn't even be surprised to see National Review officially support Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton’s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush

archive.is/EryLI
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/04/hillary-clinton-s-mega-donors-are-also-funding-jeb-bush.html

Here’s Why These Donors Gave to Both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush

archive.is/TPxnd
time.com/3968470/hillary-clinton-jeb-bush-donors/