Now that the current year is almost over, what was the best new meme of 2016?

Now that the current year is almost over, what was the best new meme of 2016?

That one with Al Pacino in a Dunkin Donuts commercial is pretty funny tb quite h

is there any doubt?

A meme from a shit movie from a few years ago?

You realize AJ Styles existed before WWE, right?

yes. I saw him wrestle at a small show in 2003. he wasn't a meme until recently though

do I even need to say it?
DON'T MIND IF I DO

Context? Meaning?

he doesn't like gays

The AJ Styles meme comes from TNA stuff from the mid-2000's where he would sometimes make odd comments about the gays. It's not a 2016 meme.

then how come I never saw it on any chans before 2016?

I've seen it posted on Holla Forums in 2014 at least I think. I don't know about 4cuck or the goon ran chan that hosts wooo, it's probably a wooo meme. WWE smarks are retarded though and think nothing exists apart from WWE, so there's your answer to why you may have only noticed it in 2016.

THE MANY FACES OF THE UNCUCKABLE TUCK

Leslie Nielsen's nudes. Has anyone saved that Holla Forums thread? I need a good fap.

No it didn't. It came from an interview where some homo tried to rile him by asking what he thought of him being popular in the gay community to which he responded by saying "The gay community?" in a confused tone.

The TruthSeeker meme cropped up at the last second, but it's also the most fun.
You can just show up in a thread and point out fake communists, or make a Quentin tier 4 panel comic and absolutely dominate the shitposting until it gets pruned.

You're not getting the full context, stupid. That happened in 2010 and was a troll based off of the meme that AJ Styles hates gays, which comes from TNA promos and shit from years before. It was probably some retard from a chan who did it. So saying it's from 2016 is dumb.

I WILL FIND YOU AND COMMUNISM THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FAKER!!!

Not before I REAL communism your mother, father, and dog, impostor.

I agree. I think it was a brilliant move on the original TruthSeeker's part to namefag instead of tripfag.
Also please stop impersonating me

TruthSeeker is a lot better than Drumpfsperg.

Agreed, at least BuckSeeker is funny. The goon is just cringy.

I'M GONNA COMMUNISM ALL OVER YOUR FACE

Also TruthSeeker gave us the glorious live debate

This tbh

Irrelevant meme that's literally two people on the board trying to troll each other in all the threads.

You haven't seen the Truth

That people believed Hillary could win the election.

Wasted meme potential

No, we must be like 4 or 5. The original, the one with the nazi comics, me (I suggested everyone start having this as their name), some guy who made a wall of text, probably a few others.

Of course, this makes us achieve perfection. We have become nothing but a vessel, and TruthSeeker is the meme which we canalize. Trough that, we achieve perfection, and we achieve immortality. The singularity is this, folks. It'll lead us to communist revolution.

Even assuming this guy right here is the real TS, there is also me.
I don this name and post for thr glory of communism every time I see it being used by someone else.
So it probably is me and one or two other faggots tbh, but it's fun as shit and shouldn't be taken seriously.

I liked it when he interviewed Kurt Eichenwald.

It'll lead you to being first against the wall come the Day of the Rope.

erm…

Only the bourgeois who falsely believe they control us deserve this fate, no?

If everyone's TruthSeeker, what difference is there from being Anonymous, or whatever?

Well, the against the wall is where you stand while the hangings happen.

It makes sense. I mean do you think you're just going to stand in a field?

He was always a fictional character, who originate as a composite of the various forms of shitposting that were popular on Holla Forums at the time.

It's at least five.

*originated

Conservatives are so obsessed with liberals, its sad.

Did I strike a nerve?

First post best post.

omg I'm fuckin dead over here

Actually I am the real TruthSeeker

Is he our meme-baby boy?

I am Truth Seeker
As am I
I am too

drumpfags can't even

>>>/suicide/

Shh, let the real communism flow over you like an ocean wave.

Harumpfity Drumpfity Droo Fell into a loo xD

Dunkaccino was honestly a mistake. I really fucking hate it and wished it would go the way of orson posting. I only say it's bane material to piss other autists off.

What's so bad about it?
It's far less malicious and shitty than the usual political forced memes you see on this board.
I mean, it's still forced, but the fun potential is there at least.

Cause it's forced as fuck by a few autists like you said
90% Holla Forums backs up Holla Forums memes kiddo.

I didn't say all of the political memes are forced now did I?
Stop putting words into my mouth, faggot.
Try shoving some dicks in there instead.

You sure like talking about dicks don't your leftycuck?

Yes, like all real communists I love cocks right up my ass.

DUNKS AND TRUTH ALLIANCE

No one here remembers the red capes are coming?

That wasn't a meme.

It's not two people, it's one person. First he shitposts with his Holla Forumssona then he replies with shitposts in his Holla Forumssona to make it seem like a bunch of people ganging up on him.

The end goal is for him to force a meme where he has tricked people into using the name TruthSeeker by making it look like doing so would mock him rather than further cement his presence.

It's not even a new thing this shit has happened half a dozen times on halfchan before 2010.

TruthSeeker has always been multiple people. It started with some Holla Forums-co cross-poster making a one off anti-Holla Forums comic on Holla Forums with Looney Toons characters and signed it "TruthSeeker", then a handful of Holla Forums-Holla Forums cross-posters adopted the name and started making a comics on Holla Forums, then some Holla Forums-Holla Forums cross-posters saw those and started making even more, all under the name "TruthSeeker". The moral of the story is that cross-posting can bring about both great wonders and great tragedies.

I hate TruthSeeker too. Guy just comes into threads and acts like a child to get (you)s. It's got to be just one guy doing it. It's not funny. It's childish.

This

yeah fuck truthseeker, lets get him down

It is simply Childish. It needs to be put to an end. We are NOT cuckchan. This type of posting is beneath us.

See this is why truthseeker posting is garbage. It's only done by these retarded autists who go on about muh board history that no one else on the board rightfully knows about.

I can tolerate some forced memes but dunkaccino was so bland that it's more like cancercinno.

at least "Muaaah, the French" had some fucking provenance to it, people made the same jokes when that shit was originally on TV.

t.truthseeker memers

Let start a new one

NO, no more. No more TruthSeeker.