Which part do you find most repulsive about this man?

Which part do you find most repulsive about this man?

His pig scat fetish for starters :P

his jew brain.

His shitty memes.

he's not worth the effort :P

Nice dubs, user.

Nice Dubs

Hey Lads

This is just high quality OC that cost me at least five hours per OC in paint so shut up.

Hey gurl.

I like that.

the weak should fear the strong.

You wasted that much time on that garbage?

Checked. Not funny though.

Hey Jim

Hey

you will obey

Maybe if I see the original Jim picture I'll find it more entertaining. Perhaps with some context. Post it please, user.

I'm sorry Kennedi Cotarelo (the one in Forest City, NC), I've learned my lesson and I'll never hurt you again.
I'm sorry Kennedi Cotarelo (the one in Forest City, NC), I've learned my lesson and I'll never hurt you again.
….

The fact that his company's software leaked/stored a bunch of credit card information yet he blames it on Gook.
No matter the shady shit Gook did, it wasn't refusing to reimplement Ronin due to Jim's company's incompetence.

I'd bet on Jim was in on the "pay to delete posts" bit as well, its why they overplayed the "data mining" which is really code for "charged a marketing company for access to a search engine." A search engine they now seem to provide for free now on 2channel. Its like saying the search function here is data mining.

kick for the earlyfags

his tshirts are the worst in pics.
irl it's his breath and those cheap veneers.

I don't know if it's the eyes, the creepy expressions he makes with his face, his face itself or the grossly overweight body.

the pedo stare

Bump

Bump

Wew