H-hey what are you guys all yelling about?

H-hey what are you guys all yelling about?

I-I'm still in the race too…

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/john-kasich-drops-out/index.html
ca.news.yahoo.com/john-kasich-suspends-presidential-campaign-161615255.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kasich needs to drop out ASAP. He's an embarrassment to himself, his family, and all of Ohio.

Leeching John will hang on till the end sadly.

Every time I see a leech I get reminded of one time when I was in collage, I walked in on my roommate who was covering his penis in leeches.

Why?!?!!!!!

Sucky sucky five bucky.

He got off on it, I think.

KASICH/JEB! 2016

i doubt it, honestly. trump is a nice guy and kasich stands exactly 0 chance

He's going to eat himself fat, drop out and call it a day.

If Kasich gave a shit about the election, he'd drop out so that the primary would be wrapped up for the GOP while Hilary was still losing states to Sanders, allowing Trump and the GOP to portray the Democrats as weak and dysfunctional as their supposedly unstoppable Clinton still can't knock out some old kike Communist.

That's some good shit

You're just here for the free food. Go back to stuffing your face.

I am looking forward to watching both John Oliver and Bill Maher this weekend. There will be some grade A histironics on display.

Thanks to kasich staying in the race, Cruz lost as a 3rd place runner.

pls no bully kasich

he's actually a pretty cool guy

I have a friend who unironically watches John Oliver and hates Trump, what the fuck is the appeal to that retarded unfunny liberal show?

Kasich is the political equivalent of that guy whos at a meeting for the free food, he hasn't had any real desire for the presidency, hell thats probably why he entered politics in the first place

He's a closeted faggot that is bought and aid for by George Soros.

Oliver occasionally says something funny, like that 'every time you say Donald Trump's name, he has a shattering orgasm' line.

Bill Maher sometimes has people like Ann Coulter on, and gets blown the fuck out by them

Both are nothing but pure salt when something the liberal brain can't conceive of happens. Trump winning the nomination is only eclipsed in that regard by the inevitable Trump general election win.

He honestly looks like he doesn't know who this man is but more surprised that a man can eat this much

Did somebody say "free food"???

by leeches you mean women or like actual leeches?

why would he? Cucksich is so insignificant that any attention would only benefit him. Trump isn't stupid.

Free food isn't a bad reason to stay running as a fourth place loser in a 2 way race. I'd do it too with less delegates, I'm a hungry skeleton.

Why Holla Forums?
Why are his table manners like those of a fucking wolf child that got lost in the wilderness and grew up with wild beasts?
If you thought Dubya winking at the British queen was bad manners, just imagine this fucker at the table with her.
They would literally ask the American president to leave the table and never come back.

Hey, lay off. There is clearly a real emotional connection there.

Kasich and pizza: it's real and it's deep.

That's some prime kek right there.

Probably gets pretty good food too. One jelly skelly here

how do you drain out the sin?

Why does he have no eyebrows?

It's the injun in him…

lol

He's a fucking Croat.

Whoever made that second infographic needs to get to work on Hillary infographics ASAP, that is some top shelf work.

*strikes oil*
OH JEEZ
*shoves pizza in face*
OH JEEZ OH MAN
*gets money from his homie Soros*
OH BOY
*makes shitty deal with Rato*
GEE WILLIKERS
*denies it*
GOLLY GEE WIZ
*stays in race*
OH BOY OH JEEZ OH MAN OH GOLLY PUDDIN POPS

who?

All he has to say is Kasich is for NAFTA and TPP like he always does.

QUESTION

Can the dropouts testament their delegates to Kasich?

Because that could be problematic.

I'm fairly certain that several states have clauses that state that if a candidate drops out completely (i.e. not "suspends their campaign" bullshit) then the pledged delegates go to whoever won 2nd place, which is definitely not ever Fourth Place Kasich.

Otherwise the candidates who only "suspended" (i.e. I'm out but don't let my delegates go to Trump) go into the convention with the delegates who then have to vote for them on the first ballot, not Kasich. And if Trump gets the magic number, which he's guaranteed now, then it doesn't matter anyway even if they could change to Kasich.

So no. Short of changing the entire system and throwing out delegates entirely.

What Dubya did was polite in lizard culture, dickweed.

I wonder what Kasich is thinking right now. He was only in the race all this time to try to force a contested convention with Ted. Now Ted backed out of the deal for some reason, and he's left looking like an idiot.

Geez oh man

Except that Trump may be more pro-trans than Kasich.

Thanks. That was me, by the way. I made a shit load of them for the Republican primary. I will be doing the same for the general.

HE DOESNT HAVE TO ANYMORE, KASICH JUST DROPPED!

>cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/john-kasich-drops-out/index.html

GAME OVER, GOP ESTABLISHMENT

It's the end of the road for the globalists. And it is glorious.

John Kasich suspends presidential campaign: Reports

ca.news.yahoo.com/john-kasich-suspends-presidential-campaign-161615255.html

"Kasich abruptly canceled a planned press conference in Virginia Wednesday morning, sparking speculation that he was calling it quits. NBC News, CNN and the Associated Press reported on Wednesday that Kasich campaign sources revealed that the Ohio governor would suspend his campaign."

Am lizard, this is inaccurate. Winking is a threat display amongst our people and can signify depending on context either an unwelcome violation of territory or a desire for forcible mating.

Hell, I forgot he was even there.