Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
miniwargaming.com/
games-workshop.com/en-US/Home?_requestid=31302871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE IMPERIUM OF MAN WILL REIGN SUPREME SOON

TODAHY THE MEXICAHNS ARE AT OUR DOHR

WE KNOW OUR DUTY AND WE WILL DO IT, WE VOTE FOR OUR COUNTRY, OUR PEOPLE AND WE VOTE FOR THE EMPRAH

AND IF WE DIE THIS DAY, WE DIE GLORHY. WE DIE HEROES DEATHS, BUT NOO WE SHALL NOT DIE. NO! IT IS RATO WHO WILL TASTE DEATH AND DEFEAT.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The memes.

ADVANCED MEMETIC WARFARE

Had a Blast reading Think Big on the Bus today too.

Where do I start with Warhammer?

THIN
YOUR
PAINTS
until you figure out brush control, then thin a little

1d4chan.org/ for /tg/ generated content, useful for a quick introduction into a specific thing

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page for a pseudo complete wiki with sources

miniwargaming.com/ if you want to see how a game is played, demonstrated with some well painted models, good terrain and decent camera work watch one by matt or steve

games-workshop.com/en-US/Home?_requestid=31302871 to look and prices and see that its too expensive UUUU, give up and play a videogame instead.

Your FLGS (friendly local games store, locally owned non franchise business) and ask the manager or people there about new player events.

Oh shit, it's a board game and /tg/? The real question is, where the fuck do I start with /tg/? It looks like so much fun but I have 0 friends to start with. Thanks for the fantastic links, though.

Play Dawn of War then check out the other games. Then just spend time reading about LORE

Holy Crap, this is great

Go to a gamestore, seriously. Internet meetup groups for /tg/ shit are almost always cancer. You only want to associate with the kind of people who show up and talk in person unless you really want to end up playing a /d/ version of D&D
In terms of the atmosphere of the setting, dawn o war is a good start if you like rts, the characters are hammed up and dialed to 11 exactly as they should be. But it isn't like the tabletop in terms of mechanics.

Glory to the Galactic Alliance of Humankind!

Aetheric Warfare

Requiring an in-depth knowledge of the ins and outs of battlefield communication such as broadcast frequencies, electronic attack, cryptography, power generation, maintenance, and the dizzying array of communications gear fielded across the galaxy, electro-vox warfare is typically the purview of Operators, Tech-Priest Enginseers, and the occasional astute and tech-savvy Guardsman. No matter where they fight, these Guardsmen are equipped with some of the most sophisticated listening and broadcasting equipment issued by the Departmento Munitorum.

The Legand is coming true…

Act I:

Act II:
We are here now with Trump

Act III:

Act IV:

truly the greatest American victory of our time

Anyone else notice the general Zdzisław Beksiński theme of the Dawn of War trailer?

modeling
The instructions in this post are designed to save you dollars yet give you a taste of what it will be like to paint and model. You can spring for fancy paints, airbrushes, and brushes later-right now you have to decide if its something you like.

More than half of players collect space marines
they are bad at nothing, easy to paint and assemble, and require fewer models on average to play. They are objectively the best first choice.

First you need a primer
Chaos black spray (spraycan) by games workshop is good and will be sold where you buy your models. You can buy krylon or other spray paint, just make sure that it sticks to plastic. You should choose a dark matte colour.
Next, a box of tactical marines. This is a cheap kit with a lot of guys in it and if you stick with space marines are almost necessary. You'll get ten dudes to a box.
Next, glue. Plastic glue is the best for plastic minis, superglue is weaker and u will end up regluing pieces. GW's plastic glue has a good thin applicator needle and isn't stringy like some others. You want to use the least amount of glue possible in any situation.
Next, paint. Buy a colour you like that's labeled BASE, and a couple accent colours
I recommend NOT using white or yellow, these aren't good for beginners.
Buy a WASH paint that's the same general colour as your BASE
Buy a brush you like, I recommend a medium layer brush by GW or a size 0 sable brush

Assemble, prime, and then paint a few guys. Priming is as simple as spray the model with the minimum paint required to cover it. You don't want bubbles or globs. You can thin your paint to a milk like consistency with water, and do multiple layers. The wash does some basic lighting effects for you by darkening crevices. They won't be amazing but how much you enjoyed doing it should tell you if its right for you.

This is my ~$80ish start guide.

´This is just empty speculation but here' a theory.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

I want to put my pee pee in her

Degenerates like you better change your ways before the coming of the Don.

FOR THE EMPEROR

Are the mexicans Orks?