Has there ever been a man so delusional in all of political history?

aol.com/article/2016/05/03/kasich-im-staying-in-the-race-until-trump-hits-the-magic-numbe/21369839/

Has there ever been a man so delusional in all of political history?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal#John_Kasich
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/24/kasich_i_crushed_ted_cruz_in_new_york_zero_chance_of_being_trumps_vp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a faggot. I am ashamed to live in the same city as this asshole.

Can he not into math? Trump has been consistently winning with a majority of the popular vote lately.

4Th place in a 2 man race

I knew rato would drop out before Kasich

Cruz fucking Trump over at the RNC was a long shot but plausible, Kasich is just a complete joke.

inb4 trump starts getting like 75+ percent

He'll hang first for is sheer insolence

We need to continue until he is getting 88. We shouldn't let people get lax and not turn out. Sell them on the idea of being part of history and push for large as fuck voter turn out that will make Hillary shit herself.

This. He thinks he's jockeying for a VP spot or some treacherous bullshit but he's really just pissing everyone off.

KASICH RELEASES NEW AD

Kasich really is more pathetic than Jeb could ever hope to be.

FOURTH PLACE KASICH
LEARN WHEN TO FOLD YOU DUMBFUCK

FOURTH PLACE IN A TWO MAN RACE

He won't make it until the nomination unless he puts up his own money. No way will his donors continue propping him up after tonight's devastation.

Fourth Place Kasich hopes he can get the #nevertrump cuckservative vote and siphon enough delegates for a brokered convention.

He actually wants to troll against the will of the people and hope the establishment will give him a reach around for it.

cruz was def a rat, but he ran the best campaign against trump than anyone else in the field.
Kasich just looks like a retard they let score one touch down during the football game

You can just tell Kasich would be the ultimate compromiser.

This man does not have the backbone to lead the country to victory.

Fucker even has a low test pose.

What would happen if Kasich dropped out? Would Trump automatically get the nomination?

I want him to unfuck Ohio because OH is fucked.

I'm liking the sound of that a LOT. Verbose, but a nice name for him.

We'd get another Kosher candidate smuggled in and funded by the ZOG to take Trump votes. They would NEVER EVER let Trump take nomination fairly.

Said the fly on the wall. Give me a break.

He should just go back to Ohio and do his fucking job before he completely ruins his reputation

Fourth Place Kasich, user.

Clearly not, because to stop Trump from getting the magic number, Kasich would have to win 330 of the remaining delegates. Which is more than twice what he already has.

If Trump gets 1237 and Kasich still doesn't drop out, that's when you know it's time to go to Defcon 1.

It means that either they plan to change the convention rules to something like "you need more than [insert Trump's number here]" (or some other similar rule change), or they plan to assassinate him.

Reminder that there is already a commercial put out by a Super PAC that declares Kasich as the nominee because of a contested convention.

Sadly with #NeverTrump cucks that's entirely feasible.
But I think after tonight the party is finally going to unify and uncuck itself. Which might not necessarily be a great thing, but we do need the GOPe to stay together until November, via duct tape if necessary.

R I O T S I N T H E S T R E E T S

There is only one way to get rid of such people.

ROPE.

Trump destroyed him in that speech by just hinting at how ridiculous he is.

They have already been debating it. The question is, with them so disconnected from the discontent of the populace, what do they think they can try to get away with? Convention fuckery is still quite possible.

Sloppy John is just in it for the grub. He'll quit when he's had his fill.

This is possible. Kaisch bragged about having a few friends on the rules committee. I still think he is bargaining for a VP spot and this is how he intends to do so. I'm hoping Trump not only has a contingency plan for this but exposes Kasich hard.

How many delegates does trump have now?

They could never get away with a rule change, it would destroy the party.

They could "get away" with Trump suffering an "accident" though from a "disturbed individual."

google says 1047 but indiana isn't finished yet so it will likely increase

Assuming he gets Winner Take All in Indiana as the final result: 1059 including unpledged delegates that have said they will vote for him.

Trump would need a food taster if he had that Cucked Jew puppet as his VP.

Oh I put it at near-certainty that an assassination or multiple assassinations will be attempted either before or after he becomes president. I just hope he only has trusted people working on his plane.

Kasich isnt delusional at all, hes getting to eat delicious foods all over America on Soros' dime

We know his pilot is golden.

John "not even Bronze" Kasich

Anyone have some redpills on katshits support for the TPP?
I'm want to hit his twatter but don't have anything on him cause he's a fucking nobody.

ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal#John_Kasich

That's real? I'm still waiting for the joke.

It's real.

Notice how likes and comments are disabled.

Indeed. That's Kasich's plan in the end. The guy is an idiot but he is incredibly ruthless, only surpassed by the ruthlessness of his handlers (Soros and so on). Hell, this whole plan may be Soro's idea. We need to push Kasich's connection to Soros and play up how evil Soros is by reminding them of all the shit he has done. This will make Kasich absolute poison no matter where he goes and thus make it harder for him to pull shit. We also nee to find out who his friends are on the rules committee. If we put out the idea that he is up to no good it will also make it harder for Kasich, Soros and company to pull any bullshit.

This Nigger will be dead of Diabetes by the convention

Requesting a source on this. Curiosity's sake.

John Kasich vs. Neil Cavuto: "There Are No Rules," "I've Got Friends Who Are Going To Be On The Convention Rules Committee"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/24/kasich_i_crushed_ted_cruz_in_new_york_zero_chance_of_being_trumps_vp.html

Here's an older documentary on Trump's plane and pilot. He literally scrubs the plane with a toothbrush to make sure everything is spotless, and he's a very experienced pilot.

Good looking out,user
MAGA

Yep. There it is. I personally hope Kasich gets run over at this point.

I like it. Good strategy.

Is he a legit threat politically? Would "they" really try to push him at the convention?

Doesn't he have to bow out now because the party leadership pretty much just declared Trump the candidate?

He seems like a nothing threat now. His handlers will Probaly just fold the tent with him and tell him to go home. Hopefully.

I just hope Trump doesn't make any of these clowns his running mate.

John "fourth place in a two-man race" Kasich

jeb, cruz, rubio and bernie supporters are delusional. kasich is just milking it for all its worth traveling the country scoring free food. can't blame the guy honestly. would you give that up to return to that cesspool called ohio? i sure as fuck wouldn't.

Top kek.

This can not be real.

This, I highly doubt Kasich honestly gives a single fuck at this point, not that I'm saying he's a good guy. Soros just wanted him to hang in to try to bring it to a brokered convention. The guy's basically living the NEET life in his campaign.

This is the most famous he's ever going to be. He's a useful idiot.

Kasich is still in it because he's being paid to be in it. If Kasich folds, Ohios delegate rules say that they go to the 2nd place winner, Trump.
Imagine if Trump had 66 more delegates? Nomination assured. With the way things are going though, I'm not entirely sure if they'll keep paying Kasich to eat at diners anymore.

Kasich has to be trolling at this point, there's no fucking way he actually believes that shit.

By himself, no. And even with his backers he's weak as the primaries have shown. He's a globalism shill that might as well be a democrat. The other aspect of his bullshit is that he can now force cuckservatives to bend even further to his brand of "conservatism" which is even more liberal than anything your average cuckservative has been peddling. I don't think all of this was planned but I do think him lasting till the end and being in contrast to Trump was something that was whipped up earlier on.

This has given the party plausible deniability now. They can now say that they were willing to stand with Trump and that anything that happens is out of their hands and put the blame on Kasich if it comes to it. I don't think the party can force him to bow out. It would be nice if they could though.

I'm hoping this is what they do, or Soros goes the usual route and tries to throw more protestors and useful idiots at Trump. That has galvanized Trump and has made his case for him multiple times. But Soros and Kasich are old hats when it comes to politics. Kasich especially. This kind of bullshit trick is very much up his alley. One thing that works against Kasich is that he seems to over-estimate himself so in that regards, he can be very stupid. Lehman Brothers is an example of that.

I don't see that happening thankfully. At most, he'll tap Scott Brown who is in policy Trump through and through but in appearance and temperament, comes across like your average senator. He has a military background too so there is that. Or He could tap Mattis but I see Trump getting someone from within his circle. He knows he can' trust these guys (I hope).

I hate sounding like a concern troll but I seriously don't trust Kasich. There is no reason for the fucker to stay in unless he is planning some bullshit. It seriously pisses me off thinking he may be up to shit.

Scott Brown could work.

That's not concern trolling, user. That's a legitimate fear to have right now Karate Man is definitely up to something and his "golly gee" act is a bunch of BS.

Once I learned that it became obvious why Kasich was still in, but at this point keeping those 66 delegates away isn't going to mean jack shit. He could very well drop if things look bleak enough.

I'm pretty sure in 2012 Ron Paul never dropped out and Mitt got around 1500 delegate votes, so if Kasich does that, Trump will get the nomination with a record breaking turnout, and more delegates than the cuck that ran last time, all while fighting the media every step of the way when in 2012 they had to force feed Romney the entire year to get people to like him.

He also endorsed Trump before New Hampshire and, I think, after Iowa. The fact that he has been out of office for a little while frees him to a decent degree from special interests. He has a bone to pick with the GOPe and the media because both screwed him over and gave us the indian, Elizabeth Warren.

>Not 4th from 2 Kasich

(checked)
I hate that smug cunt. Her "calling out the bankers" during 2008 was just some passive aggressive woman shit that shouldn't be allowed in politics. I hope there's a Trump/Brown ticket so there can be a businessman and a military man in government to represent the US.

Is this the equivalent of the drunk Hasselhoff video? That kind of stark desperation that lets you know a man has fallen off the deep end into a mockery of himself?

Shit would be pretty nice. It would also calm down all the "he's not presidential" people.

THIS JUST IN GOYIM
JOHN KASICH WINS NEBRASKA AND WEST VIRGINIA WITH 300 DELEGATES
IT'S A SHMITYA MIRACLE

"I'm staying in the race until I run out of pizza."

I honestly hope that's why he's sticking around. I'd hate him a little bit less. Just a little bit.

kek

Now this is just pathetic.

Bump

He's a typical Croat narcissist.

Führer trips

wew

Collects millions, doesn't have to do his job, and fills his face all over America. Tell me how this is stupid again?

I'm… I'm voting Kasich now. That was beautiful. He's a true American! That soft voice was really soothing and really intrigued my emotions! Wait, fuck, PA already had its primary.

Haha. That is the pettiest shit to talk about at a rally, but it is funny.

They did it with Ron Paul and most people forgot the next day.

It won't give him much time to vacate, once Trump gets immediately inaugurated on Election Day.

He has to be "trolling" at this point.

This has to be a parody video. I audibly laughed when it showed him beating Hillary and Trump by a decent margin.

don't hate us cause we're beautiful.

really though it doesn't matter if kasich wants to stay in it to the end. Captain should be allowed to go down with his ship.

This is like a scene from a movie where John Kasich is in a mental asylum and this is one of his hallucinations.

Kasich is in it for the free meals… Someone Photoshop him as a homeless person.

He's just larping for shekels at this point.