When did you realize that earth is hell and that we're all dead; paying for our wasted lives together?

When did you realize that earth is hell and that we're all dead; paying for our wasted lives together?

We are all stuck in this game for as long as we are bound to our physical body.

This is the devils game. Not quite hell, yet, but definitely not Eden.

Let me explain;
This physical world is the domain of Satan, this is his game. Our bodies are puppets, controlled by us. We lose the game when we give up, when we accept that we ARE the puppet. Because if we do, we become the puppet, bound to this physical world for ever, unable to escape. And this would be a pretty ugly scenario.

We need to beat the devil at his own game in order to escape.
We need realize fully that we are not abominations of flesh and bone controlled by primitive instincts stored on a fancy looking fat-globe floating inside what is commonly named a head.

But how? How does one separate themselves from the science they've been taught all their lives?

Prayer is necessary, meditation is advised. Not some religious crap. What's important here is to pray to the God Almighty. Not angels, not the supposed Virgin Mary or to any saints. This is very important.

Then prepare for your life to get hard. Prepare to be a target for life's lemons, coconuts, watermelons, whatever it has at hand. And remember, life can only punish you with what you fear.

If you can, help those who need help to hold their head above the water, if you can't, focus on surviving.

It's going to get ugly. Slaughters, diseases, starvation, torture, mass exterminations.
Just remember that you aren't your physical body, you are much more. This body is mere a tool. This is just a game. And the stake is everything. Because what is hell?
Being stuck on this earth for ever, unable to escape. So you better not lose.

Fuck that. I have never asked for a life. If I'd have to pay for wasting what I never wanted, then all of this is pure slavery.

I remember saying this shit when I was 15 years old. Earth is hell, move on, faggot.

You sound like someone who wants to sell me a book or something that can save my soul for only 39.99$

Wrong. OP, you can escape. Kill yourself. Do it, faggot.

I this a fucking cat's cradle thread?

KENNEDI CHECK EM!!!!!!!!

KENNEDI TRIPS!!!!!!!

checked
killing yourself will not help you get to heaven.

Thats right suicide only leads to a negative temporal afterlife, you have to be a wizard like christ to unite with god

Even if you've lost hope, you can regain it. Keep trying.

wat if evryone else was alive… but ur the only one whos not…

>once caught him scooting along the mall parking lot like the monkey he is

this

Interesting thread.

No, it's a Kennedi thread

You got it OP, you just summed up my own views. Take care of yourself.

faggots

OP you almost got it part right. the world IS rigged, but its basically this cult of bad people who worship the false idol "satan" as an attempt to insult God, and trick others by fear and confusion into beleiving in satan as a bad guy and thus beleiving he is real at all.

OP don't worry. I used to be brainwashed by these "you can't escape " "you keep reincarnating" "accept it" guys but I broke free because I got very enlightened. the funny thing is that the more enlightened you get the more desperate they get to try and shill you. part of your desire to break free is evidence of your growing enlightenment.

It IS totally possible that God may have you "come back" for different reasons until you are "done" or maybe just have you do one "life" and be done. God can do anything, but one of my points is that there is no fucking reason why you should beleive what anyone says or think that you are guaranteed to be stuck on earth forever. fuck that.

1. the bible is an imperfect book written by imperfect human beings
2. so is all human religion and law
3. this world, flat or not, matrix or otherwise, is designed to not be perfect.

I threw away all religion, I mean yes the bible has some good hints, so do many religions but none of them get it 100% right.

I simply only believe in GOD now, or whatever you want to call "the effect" "the super intelligence" "the force"

there is literally only GOD, it doesn't matter if every bible flipped it's dick onto cartoons. doesn't mean anything to the true realy GOD.

Religion and all these obsessive rules and restrictions and laws and annoying ways of doing things are not outdated today but rather never fit well in the first place. the bible tells you to respect your parents but never mentions what to do if your parents are abusive.

don't be afraid anymore. God talked to me and told me that heaven is real so that I wouldn't suffer thinking I would be trapped. when you finish your experience here on earth you go to the "REAL reality" that isn't flawed by design as this one is.

this was never the legit real place, when your experience is done, you wake up into heaven- the real universe where time and limitation does not exist.

part 2

listen to your self. trust your instincts, your gut feelings. God gave you that power. search your feelings to know the truth and your "bullshit radar" will help you know the difference. I can't say that I know why God put us here but experiencing this the way it is, is probably a part of it. maybe we are supposed to know the true meaning of a universe that is flawed by design and know why that's bad. built in obsolescence is a pain in the ass, but God did it all for some reason that humans don't have the senses or the perception of reality to grasp the reasoning behind. God controls everything. if anyone tells you that God wouldn't or couldn't they are delusional because God, being the definition of the abscense of limitation is responsible for everything. there is no coincidence, there is no luck. there are no lords, no kings, only God. I would throw away a bible in the trash can without a single worry, because the will of God surrounds us and penetrates us all.

shills made up

"the greatest trick the devil ever did was convince us he didn't exist"
which pyschologically tempts your mind to consider that you are worried that you are being fooled, and thus tricking a non-devil believer (since the devil isn't real but idiots worship that) into worrying and then believing again.
or
"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
so what may I ask Is the path to heaven paved with? bad intentions?

these are all tricks, there is a nasty cult that believes it controls this earth, banks, news, gmo agriculture, corporations and governments are these people. they are fools to believe they are in control for even a second.

humanity is foolish, and some people's urges to categorize everything away as something specific and black and white has led them to believe that God, who created the entire universe needs some hairy red guy with horns to be in charge of some oversized BBQ pit in the ground who is responsible for all the "bad" things that happens.

part 3 and done

the devil isn't real, hell isn't real, not anymore real than this intentionally flawed matrix universe that we live in that we may be logical to give the name of hell to anyways for the obvious reasons. God giveth and God taketh, babies are born alive and many born still. people suffer. shit happens. it sucks, but its a part of this miserable experience and that's what God wants. why? I don't know. God is like the most powerful quantum supercomputer humans ever built, multiplied by a limitless value greater than infinity. think about how God created this entire universe, this matrix, this simulation, and constantly controls every single particle that makes up every single atom that makes up every single grain of sand on every single beach on the entire earth, think of how many FUUUUUCKING grains of sand there are, but it doesn't even matter because everything is made out of particles anyway, and God controls ALL OF IT. you don't even know how to not even fucking be decided to look more like. you just dont even. God is literally God. best explaination.

also look up the proof that we are living in a simulation. that one black science guy who isn't neil degrass black hole inside a black hole tyson. no offense to him but I can't forget that image someone posted here once. other black science guy says he found actual computer code in the fabric of the universe. even if you throw all that this guy says straight out of the fucking window, you can't deny that we are all not actually solid matter. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive, like planets in a solar system distance away from each other. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

If fucking anybody ever puts any doubt in you, or tries to convince you of a belief that doesn't fit in with God, you must know they are misguided or knowingly full of bullshit. always understand "there is only God" everything else is bullshit. if you know anything at all about this universe, this reality, this existance, know that you truly know nothing, except "there is only God" everything else is bullshit to the max. never forget that. May the Force be with you.

one more thing:

Religion and "Religions" (they especially enjoy when it makes people conflict with each other over differences in belief) is actually a highly complex sinister conspiracy and plot to
overcomplicate the simple act of believing in and loving the one and only GOD. there is no father or any son, there is no jesus, or santa (satan) claus or any devil or satan or beezle boop or any stupid garbage like that, ALL OF IT, ALLL OF IT.- is a distraction. It is designed to confuse you and distance you from GOD by making you beleive that you need to do all this complicated bullshit to make God love you or to be saved. Alot of these people believe they need to go to a stupid temple or church or synagog or mosk or any building to go pray with other people, because "God can't hear them anywhere else" ITS ALL A SCAM. WAKE UP. THE ONLY things you need to do are try your best to treat others the way you want to be treated, be honest with yourself, and MOST OF ALL, above ALL ELSE, believe in and love GOD the one and only. you just broke "the game" because you and God now have no dishonesty of the soul between you.

GOD is literally the only real thing about this universe, and every single other puppet or figurehead that people make up to describe some thing happening is 100% BS.

completely and utterly delirious.

dysnomia, you stink. where my posts go?

I win

bumping

thredbemp

bump!

bump!!!

bump.

do I know this guy? like from an 80's action movie?

So when we die here do we go to super hell?